Old 03-25-2004, 12:24 PM   #16  
Each Bite of Sugar...

I'm back. Spent all last week being sick...we're moving this weekend. WOO-HOO!!!
StorybookMama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2004, 12:26 PM   #17  
Head Princess

OMG OMG I'm so happy for you! This has been a long time coming and I just know it's going to be GREAT!
StarPrincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2004, 12:26 PM   #18  
Each Bite of Sugar...

I probably missed the discussion, but did anyone see the article in the March issue of Oprah's O Magazine on Atkins?
Old 03-25-2004, 12:28 PM   #19  
Head Princess

Nope. Never heard anything about it. Any good?
StarPrincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2004, 12:28 PM   #20  
Each Bite of Sugar...

OH, yes, it will be great!!

We will be that much closer to you, too, living in Tacoma!!

I can't wait - it has been such a nightmare living at moms - the stress relief alone will be tremendous just being on our own again.

This has been so hard on us as a couple - probably the worst mistake we've made since being married.

We'll recover - but it will take some time. It has been sooooo hard and we're sooooo excited about having a house!
Old 03-25-2004, 12:29 PM   #21  
Each Bite of Sugar...

It was kind of a "non issue" and didn't really say much. It was just one lady's experience with Dr. Atkins just weeks before he died. It wasn't positive or negative, but more of a fluff piece that didn't impress me much.
Old 03-25-2004, 12:37 PM   #22  
Mouth of the South

Star,

I hope you feel better soon, and I am sure DH is thrilled you aren't a lesbian!
Catgirl67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2004, 12:41 PM   #23  

S/C/G: 208/199/128

Star, I hope you feel better soon! You poor thing!
LoriAS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2004, 01:49 PM   #24  
Baby Steps

I'm determined to get outside and pooper-scoop before the rain starts. I figured the walking around the yard would give me equator trek miles With as much as is out there? Oh definitely! I'll be out there for over an hour.

Hope you all are feeling better. As soon as food doesn't turn my stomach after I eat it I'll be a happy camper!!!

C'ya all later
lady_adnerb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2004, 02:05 PM   #25  

Hello Ladies. Sorry I dont' have time right now for personal greetings, but I promise I will be back to do them tonight. Woke up this morning and spring has finally decided to arrive. It's 75 and sunny here today! I am off work today and got lots of housework to catch up on, then nephew has a ball game I have to attend or he will put me in the doghouse. Afterwards me and best friend are going out for here birthday! Geez..sometimes my days off are busy than I am at work! You all have a great day! and I will check back in tonight!
Mrs H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2004, 02:32 PM   #26  
Erica

Hope everyone is having a great day! I got on the scale today and I'm down another 2 lbs. Last night was tough. I had a huge headache and I felt sick to my stomach. I'm also having a tough time eating eggs, UGHHHHH.
Ericad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2004, 03:45 PM   #27  

Ericad: I have been having the same problem lately.....can't look at an egg. I posted earlier that I have been doing cottage cheese for breakfast....oh wait....are you doing induction? How about some cheese?

StarPrincess: Sorry you feel worse today. Feel better soon.

StorybookMama: It is finally here! You are getting your own place. I am so happy for you. How is the relationship going with your mother? Is it beyond repair? I hope not. Nice to see you back.

LoriAS: If complaining can make you lose weight then I should be thin as a rail! Congrats on the 2 down.

RobinH: Welcome back. Glad you had a nice visit. Good luck on re-induction.

Theo'sgirl: I hope you manage to stay OP during TOM. The strange thing is that I don't have any problem doing that lately......weird. I have it now and I did have to break down and get an Atkins Bar from the vending machine but I figure that's not that criminal I could have gone straight for the Goldfish!

to anyone I forgot.

I have to stop by my mother's after work tonight. I have something for her dog (who I just adore).....chicken schmootz or at least that is what I call it. When we buy a big batch of boneless chicken breasts my dh cleans and trims them before we freeze them. The scraps he wraps in foil and cooks on the grill and we give it to Brandy. She is going to love me

Have a good night all.
jane8760 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2004, 07:14 PM   #28  
Baby Steps

It's raining it's pouring...I wish I was snoring. Got a call from my mom. She's SUPPOSED to be on her way back from Chicago and we were SUPPOSED to leave in 10 minutes to go pick her and dad up. But her flight is "lost"......as in they aren't being told when they're leaving. Those poor people! This is the 2nd time (in a row) that this has happened to them. She's got no idea when she'll make it back now and the plan for my DH to pick them up is out the window as he's got to work early in the AM. So guess who gets to do it? I've never been to that airport! UGH! Well, I managed to get 90% of the doggydoo picked up before the rain hit. Now the rain can take care of the rest of it
lady_adnerb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2004, 09:29 PM   #29  

Good evening all. Sorry I did not say hello to you all today. Was a crazy day!! More tomorrow.
southerngirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2004, 10:16 PM   #30  
The Princess O' Pets

Hello Chickies!!!

SP I am sorry you are sick girl!! That is a bummer! I know what you mean about the lesbian thing!!! I have often said that when I am sick!

To every one else that came in after me I hope everyone is feeling GOOD!!

I had the best day today, just little victories all around!! Stayed OP even on TOM and i went to the gym (uaually i am too lazy on TOM to go to the gym!) Plus i had a great day at work! Out of about 100 sales people in the call center I am ranked #7!!!! And i am only part-time!! So that was great news and I had a great day for sales today. Myself and another employee who is on Atkins are tied for 7th, it must be an Atkins induced selling spree!! LOL

Good nite ladies hope everyone is great tomorrow and SP get DH to give you a good depp tissue massage and release all those yucky toxins!!

LOve TG
Theo'sgirl is offline   Reply With Quote