I miss you guys too! It's crazy busy and I'm expecting to work at least 10 hours a day, at least 6 days a week until the 18th. There's just so much stuff to do! But here's a quick breakdown for you:
* Tried skinny cow ice cream bars - yum!!!! Only 4 grams counting sugar alcohols!
* Tried Mission low carb tortillas. OMG, they're heaven! They're like flour tortillas and only 4 grams each. Mmmmmmmmmmmmm!
* Cafe at work now offers low carb meals at least 4 days a week. It's a gourmet cafe, too so it's wonderful things like roast leg of lamb and basil stuffed turkey. Good thing, too since I don't have time to go take a proper lunch.
* Lots of happenings in Portland today and I couldn't be happier! It's a great day!
* Still stalled, but that's what I get for sitting on my a** all day! It's fine. I'm at a good place to stall.
* I miss you all terribly. I'll try to stop in and say hi when I can, but until the 18th is over, who knows?
Hugs and kisses to all of you!!!