Old 07-20-2004, 12:15 PM   #1  
Overweight and Hatin' It

Red face Newbie here

I'm new here and new to Atkins. I just started on Sunday so I'm on day 3 and am feeling pretty good so far! Just wanted to tell a little about me:

My name is Stephanie and I live just outside of Cincinnati, OH in Northern KY. I work full time in Cincinnati as a Supervisor for a computer helpdesk. I have been married for 7 years (in August) to my husband Rob. We have 3 daughters (Sydney, -stepdaughter- 10, Ryan-6, and Sophie-3 this month). Before I had Ryan I weighed around 135-140. While pregnant with her I gained a whopping 60 pounds. Of course I did not lose that weight, couldn't get hardly any to come off and stayed around 185 for the next 3.5 years. Then I got pregnant again with Sophie and only gained 23# this time. (She was a big fat healthy baby, too!) 6 weeks after she was born I was down to 178 and have pretty much stayed right around there up to now.

I am ready to lose this weight. I have been reading here for a few days now and am eager to join!

Start Date 7/20/04
174/174/138
KYStephanie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2004, 01:04 PM   #2  
Look at me go ;)

Hi Stephanie! Welcome! You picked a wonderful place to get started. This board is full of awesome ladies. I can't wait to get to know you more and watch the pounds come off.
Cinnymamma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2004, 01:34 PM   #3  
Head Princess

Welcome!

Be sure to check out the FAQ's in the 'stickies' at the top of the forum and jump on in!
StarPrincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2004, 02:09 PM   #4  
Baby Steps

Hi Stephanie and welcome. Randi said it perfectly----the women here are great! Not only for advice but for inspiration as well. They give you pep talks and also support Join us in the daily chat.
lady_adnerb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2004, 03:26 PM   #5  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

WHOOOHOOO STEPHANIE IS THE ONE !!! Welcome aboard and we hope your journey is a good one.

Hope to see you on the daily's
Leenie is offline   Reply With Quote