3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Carb Counters (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/carb-counters-117/)
-   -   Food Log - Oct 27 - Nov 2 (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/carb-counters/33716-food-log-oct-27-nov-2-a.html)

KarenW 10-27-2003 10:09 AM

Food Log - Oct 27 - Nov 2

Just geting us started!

Froufy 10-27-2003 10:57 AM

Monday!

Dreary, wet rainy day! - committed to getting back on plan!

Breakfast:
4 atkins mini-muffins (4)
butter (0)
decaf w/cream (3)
=7

Lunch:
4 hb eggs (2.4)
mayo (.6)
cucumbers/radishes (2.5)
1/2 c. yogurt w/sf raspberry syrup (4.5)
dip (1)
=11

Snack:
2 slices mozzarella cheese (1.2)
diet soft drink (1)
=3.2

Dinner:
pot roast w/onions (1) (already in the crockpot!!!;) )
cauliflower/brocolli w/cheese (5)
=6

Going out this evening - ceramic painting place w/ladies fund raising group - probably will stick to a coffee w/cream or diet soft drink depending on what's available (2.8)

Total:30 grams - right on the mark - scale up 1 lb today - need to rehydrate and drinks tons of water today!

Froufy
:cool:

StarPrincess 10-27-2003 04:02 PM

I'm still struggling with veggies, but I did go shopping yesterday so I have a better variety!

Breakfast:
2 pieces of string cheese - 2

Lunch:
Grilled cheese sandwich (new bread!) - 8
Decaf w/splenda & cream - 3

Snack:
Snap peas - 2
Smoked Almonds - 2

Dinner:
Roasted Chicken - 0
Romaine salad - 2

Total - 19

Not bad - I got my veggies! I decided that I'm really not in induction anymore, so I can be more flexible with my food. I want to continue staying under 20 (or close to it) until I get much closer to my goal.

KarenW 10-27-2003 09:10 PM

B - 2 eggs 3 sausage links, 2 cups of coffee with Heavy cream

L - Chicken Vienna Sausages and Salad with Ranch dressing

S - Pork Rinds

D - Roast Beef Green Beans

Total Carbs: 10
Total Calories: 1504

bandaid 10-27-2003 09:37 PM

B - boiled egg, 3 strips bacon
L - salad w/ ranch
D - 2 hamburger patties, mayo & mustard dip.

and MUCH water today.

StarPrincess 10-28-2003 03:50 PM

Froufy, you're late! Were you bad today? :s:

Breakfast:
The standard 2 string cheeses - 2
Decaf w/splenda (NO cream!!!) - 2

Lunch:
Ham sandwich - 8
Macadamia nuts - .5

Snack:
Just the Cheese - 1

Dinner:
Think I'm doing the mongolian grill thing tonight - 6??

Total - 19.5. Maybe this counting thing isn't so good....I never realized how close to 20 I push it! :o

StorybookMama 10-28-2003 04:09 PM

This is SUCH a good idea. I've skipped over this thread before, but it gives me a GREAT idea of just how much you all are eating. Not even so much the carbs as the quantity.

I've spent years with a skewed view of a "serving size" that it's been hard paring it down to a normal size meal.

I don't know how good I'll be - but here goes:

Tuesday:

B: Scrambled Eggs with 2 sausage patties (McDonalds) 1 carb according to their website.
16 oz. Decaf coffee with cream and 4 Splendas (3 didn't work today - it was strong coffee!!) - 6 carbs (!) :eek:

Snack: summer sausage chunks (0)

Lunch: chicken salad on lettuce - guessing here since it was an office lunch and that was the lowest carb thing on the menu: 4 net carbs
1 dill pickle - 1 carb
32 oz. water

Snack: 1 oz. cheese (1)

Pre-Dinner: appetite suppressant mousse :) 3.5 carbs

Dinner: yet to be seen....

Wow - I really hit it close to 20, too. Guess I'll have to cut out the coffee altogether. It's just adding up too fast!

bandaid 10-28-2003 08:11 PM

I'm not sure my actual carb intake, but

B: scrambled egg/cheese and 3 strips of bacon, 16 oz decaf w/ 1 splenda and cremora - I checked it says 0 carbs. ??

L: salad w/ ranch

D: 1 hamburger patty and more water.

StorybookMama 10-29-2003 11:27 AM

Okay,

I'm just going to start now and edit as I eat.

Breakfast (no coffee today): scrambled eggs & sausage (1)

Snack: none - at doctor's office

Lunch: chicken strips from JinB (24)

Snack: none - at doctor's office

Dinner: none

Snack: 5 beef sticks at <1 carb per... and water (4 - to be safe)

So, total for the day was about 30.

StarPrincess 10-29-2003 04:38 PM

Wednesday's Food

Breakfast:
Macadamia Nuts - .5
2 Decafs w/splenda - 4

Snack:
String Cheese - 1

Lunch:
Chicken - 0
Snap peas - 2

Snack:
Celery w/cream cheese - 3

Dinner:
Steak - 0
Steamed spinach - .5

Wow! 11 grams for the day! Now if I can just avoid that evening cocktail that I've become accustomed to.... :eek:

StarPrincess 10-30-2003 11:27 AM

Oh, I'm a bad girl! (but not too bad :devil: ) So my steak and spinach dinner last night got replaced with an unexpected dinner at red lobster with some girlfriends. I was really pretty good, but I still think I ended up closer to 30 for the day due to the use of bread crumbs in some of the food. I had 2 lobster and crab stuffed mushrooms, salad w/out croutons, and then this platter with steamed yellow squash and broccoli, broiled scallops, shrimp scampi, and sole stuffed with deviled crab. OMG - I nearly died. The bread crumb items were the stuffed mushrooms and the stuffed sole, but I only ate two mushrooms and half the fish, so how bad could it really have been?

Ok, I'm not a terribly religious person, but that confession thing is pretty neat! (at least with food ;) )

Froufy 10-30-2003 12:10 PM

Your food sins are now forgiven -see how easy that was?

As for me - I am not doing to well? At least is does not seem that way.

Wednesday's Fiasco

10 am: big breakfast at McDonald's (no hash browns or english muffin) coffee w/cream (4)

5 pm: 3 pepperoni sticks (1.5)
diet soda (1)
sf chocolate piece (2)
=4.5

Dinner:
2 slices lc bread (8)
1 egg (.6)
butter (0)
cream (.4)
sour cream (2)
=11

Snacks:
1 tbsp peanut butter (3)
1 piece roast beef (0)
1 bite corn on the cob (?)
1/3 c yogurt (3)
diet soda (1)
=10??

Went to bed around midnight and was very hungry...but too tired and too late to eat again!

Total: about 30 carbs or more! Hovering at around 186.5 and 187..need to really inhale more water today.

Thursday:

Breakfast:
1 slice lc bread (4)
2 tbsp whipped cream cheese (.6)
decaf w/cream (2.4)
=7

Lunch:
1 cup green beans (4)
4 -5 oz grilled salmon (0)
=4

Snack:
1.5 oz mozzarella cheese (1.2)
1 oz sunflower seeds (3)
=4.2

Dinner:
2 roasted chicken drumsticks (or more?) (0)
1 c. brocolli w/grated cheese (4.3)
=4.3

Total so far 19.5 - may have another coffee or something tonight at awards ceremony??

Froufy:cool:

StorybookMama 10-30-2003 03:32 PM

Thursday's Log

Not in the mood to eat today.... so had coffee for breakfast. Not the best choice, but it suited me today.

B: Coffee with cream/Splenda (5)

L: Deli Roast Beef & Cheese (6 - probably??)

D: Azteca "Bar" Tacos - no tortilla, just meat, cheese & tomatoes (don't really know - but probably not too many. We'll say (5) just to be safe but it's mostly meat.

S:

StarPrincess 10-30-2003 03:38 PM

After last night's little red lobster indescretion, I'm trying to be extra good today. Thanks for the absolution, Froufy! :D

Breakfast:
Decaf w/splenda - 2
String Cheese - 2

Snack:
Macadamia Nuts - 1

Lunch:
Chicken - 0

Snack:
Celery - 1

Dinner (We'll try this again):
Steak - 0
Spinach - 1

=7 for the day. Maybe I'll have a piece of my yummy clove gum and put it at 9???? ;)

Froufy 10-30-2003 03:46 PM

I am so hungry today - just thought I'd mention it - actually not REAL hunger just want to eat/munch...wish I had a can of those yummy macadamia nuts...I am craving them.

Just had 3 slices of mozzarella cheese and a 'talking rain" drink to fill up this big void......I think this may have done the trick.....

And I am available on a contractual basis to absolve all eating sins (for a fee of course - or a few macadamia nuts...lol)

Froufy