Exercise Log

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • hey, someone had mentioned having an exercise log earlier. so, i thought i'd start one. we'll see if i am any more faithful at logging exercise than i am food.

this morning i did bodyflex and the one mile walk-away-the-pounds video.
  • Oh NO...not the dreaded EXERCISE LOG? Does this mean I actually need to exercise so I can add to the log??? Well maybe just 3 times a week....on months starting with vowels.....and only on even numbered years....

I'll try...honest!

Froufy
  • No exercise for me today! I have a cold and felt I should take it easy.. If I am feeling better tmo I plan to go to the gym again.
  • OH GOOD. I AM GLAD TO SEE THIS BECAUSE I DID EXERCISE TODAY!!!!!!!!!

3 MILE WALK WITH MY SISTER AT A RAPID RATE.
    IT IS SO BEAUTIFUL OUTSIDE THIS WEEK.
    WELL LETS ALL KEEP MOVING.

DINKI
  • I did walk for 45 minutes at lunch with a coworker. I had to work to keep up with her eventhough she has shorter legs. I missed my evening walk as I worked four hours late tonight. I'll try for more tomorrow.
  • I am way better at logging food than logging exercise. I did NOTHING today. I need to make that a habit too, although with winter coming, its so hard not being able to get outside.
  • Okay, so you have all convinced me. This flab is hanging around looking so gross, I'm ready to gain back all the fat that was filling it up. So, weight training and toning were in my future. I bought a videotape called Training with Weights for Dummies! How very me. Well, this thing is no joke. Takes an hour to do it, a daily dozen of exercises, 2 sets of 12 reps each. And with only 2 pound handweights, no less! I did it yesterday afternoon, and it didn't kill me However, today I can hardly move! Squats, lunges, crunches, and a whole bunch of arm exercises. I can't wait to loosen up enough to do it again!
  • i haven't been on much to log. so, i'll just start again with this week. monday--8 minutes in the morning for real shapes and sizes. tuesday--8 mm and 2 mile watp. good luck to all!
  • well, i ended up doing the one mile watp, in addition to the 2 mile watp and the 8 minutes in the morning strength-training exercises. good luck all!
  • for wednesday, i did the one mile watp and 8 mitm exercises. i'd better get off to get today's exercise in before trying to finish these boxes today. we have company coming to spend the night tomorrow night. the deadline is quickly approaching. we are all three really looking forward to their visit.
  • Wednesday - I went to the Gym ad did the Eliptical for 35 minutes then weights for 40!
  • i did 8 minutes in the morning today, but no walking, as i have been working nonstop on boxes. i need a genie!
  • I did 45 minutes on my treadmill today! Woo Hoo!
  • Ok.. Monday I did 35 on the eliptical and 45 on my upper boday and abs!

Today I did 35 on the eliptical and 45 on my lowerbody and abs!

IS anyone else out there exercising????
  • WOW Karen you are doing so great. I wish I had your ambition. You can be my role model.
    I did exercise tonight. I have a tape Pilates for Dummys which was great. Not to hard for me and I feel great after all the stretching.

dinki