Old 01-20-2008, 02:42 PM   #196  

S/C/G: 244/229/180

Height: 5'4

DATE:1*20*08

USERNAME/REAL NAME:Amy On a Mission 76/ Amy

BIRTHDAY:12*22

MARITAL STATUS:Married (12 years next month)

FAMILY INFO (anything you care to share about your family, children, hubby, etc.): I have the most wonderful husband and 3 amazing kids

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: reading, playing backgammon and hearts online (LOL), being with the family and my pals

PETS:a lovable ole' black lab named Sadie

ATKINS START DATE:1*1*08

WHAT MADE YOU CHOOSE LOW CARB / ATKINS:I have tried SO many things, even become a consultant for Herbalife last year to get the discount. But I never stuck to anything. And Atkins has been the most successful for me. I made a pact with my husband, who is on it also, that this was our year, no more sabatoging ourselves, we are getting healthy together.

TOP WEIGHT:250

CURRENT WEIGHT:231

GOAL WEIGHT:180ish

HEIGHT:5'4

EYE COLOR:brown

HAIR COLOR:right now??!! brown with some red and blonde

OCCUPATION:Romance Enhancement Consultant for Tasteful Treasures

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION:Mechanicsville, VA

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS:emotional eating, but I have also started therapy to help with that and some other issues

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: I know I can do it, not just think, "Well maybe..."

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU? I am looking forward to finding friends and support here.
Amy On a Mission76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2008, 09:24 PM   #197  

S/C/G: 230/188/145 Started 1/3/08

Height: 5'4

I love Fay. She cracks me up. Eff those Asian Twiggys. I would kill to be a size 12. By the way, I'm not being racist. If you were in Angola I would call them Angolian Twiggys. Come to think of it...eff those Californian Twiggys. Until I'm one of them that is.
stayincalm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2008, 11:21 PM   #198  
Lets Get Skinny... ish...

S/C/G: 267/259/165

Height: 5'7"

DATE: 1/20/08

USERNAME/REAL NAME: claudiac1983 / Claudia Yvete

BIRTHDAY: April 17, 1983 * ARIES!! *

MARITAL STATUS: Living with boyfriend since 6/2/03

FAMILY INFO (anything you care to share about your family, children, hubby, etc.): I have a wonderful boyfriend Leo, we are trying to get pregnant with our 1st, but have some problems due to my PCOS (and overweight Im sure)

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: I really dont have time for hobbies.. unless it involves chocolate or ice cream..

PETS: None. .our Betta Fish named "Fishy" past away after 2 years with us..

ATKINS START DATE: 1/14/2008

WHAT MADE YOU CHOOSE LOW CARB / ATKINS: Iv tried other approaches, but none work. Iv done atkins before and it did miracles.. so here I am again.

TOP WEIGHT: 269

CURRENT WEIGHT: 259

GOAL WEIGHT: 165

HEIGHT: 5'7"

EYE COLOR: Black

HAIR COLOR: Today? Black

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: West Hollywood, CA

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: Not being able to eat junk food. During the day Im fine on my diets.. its at night when I unwind to watch my "novelas" that a mean sweet tooth kicks my butt!

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: Im not expecting miracles.. and also after over 2 years of trying to get pregnant with all sorts of meds, I think this will help with that

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU? Not really...

WHAT EXPERIENCES CAN YOU SHARE: I did atkins about 8 years ago.. went from a size 16 to a size 8 in 3 months.. hope to do at least half of that this time..
claudiac1983 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2008, 11:37 PM   #199  
banned

S/C/G: 185/165/150

Height: 5'9 - 40 and fabulous!

SORRY FOLKS...JUST A FEW CORRECTIONS IN MY BIO...i THINK I COPIED IN HASTE!!!
DATE: 01/22/2008

USERNAME/REAL NAME: bambifox/joyce

BIRTHDAY: 04/29/1967

MARITAL STATUS: single-divorced

FAMILY INFO: 2 kids 8 & 21; 2 grandkids, 3 & 2; divorced, 2 yr relationship with Boyfriend - not sure were this is going though, especially after 2 divorces.

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: gardening/crotcheting/watching "reality" tv...I LOVE NY

PETS: none

ATKINS START DATE: 01/05/2008

WHAT MADE YOU CHOOSE LOW CARB / ATKINS: I've done the Atkins diet 10 yrs ago, and found that as a carnivore, this diet works best for me (no calorie counting, measuring, etc.); after watching my then neighbors who weighed in excess of 250 lbs lose weight frying bacon and eggs, hamburgers, sausages, cheese, cream sauces loose over 100 lbs each, I was sold!

TOP WEIGHT: 185

CURRENT WEIGHT: 177 as of last saturday

GOAL WEIGHT: 150

HEIGHT: 5'9

EYE COLOR: drk. brown

HAIR COLOR: drk. brown

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: Northern Virginia

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: I think a combination of not having energy to stick with it and my hectic work/child schedule. I'm always doing things for everyone else but me!

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: this is it guys....I'm forty and approaching 41 in a few months! I don't feel I have many chances more to really have my mind and body connect...I've gotta go for it! Beyonce...look out!

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU? Not really...just that I've always been one to help others and I really appreciate the chance to also get some help from all of you. Let's stay motivated and keep pulling each other up!
bambifox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2008, 04:38 PM   #200  
I'm new here :)

S/C/G: 189/182/130

Height: 5' 6"

DATE: 1/28/08

USERNAME/REAL NAME: Sheebes00 / Shannon

BIRTHDAY: 1/12/82

MARITAL STATUS: happily married

FAMILY INFO (anything you care to share about your family, children, hubby, etc.): I'm married to a wonderful man named Andy. We have a son named Andrew who was born 7/1/04.

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: LOTS of things! Reading, riding my motorcycle, hanging out with friends, quiet times at home, yoga, the list goes on and on.

PETS: 2 dogs - a 13 month old rottweiler named Thor and a 6 year old boxer/pitbull mix named Chaos, 1 rat named Templeton, and 1 snake name Slinky

ATKINS START DATE: well, my restart date is today, 1/28/08

WHAT MADE YOU CHOOSE LOW CARB / ATKINS: It's worked for me in the past.

TOP WEIGHT: 208

CURRENT WEIGHT: 189

GOAL WEIGHT: 130 (my weight before having my son)

HEIGHT: 5' 6"

EYE COLOR: hazel (they change)

HAIR COLOR: auburn (I naturally have brown hair with blonde and auburn highlights)

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: Berks County, PA, USA

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: Eating junk, cravings, and emotional eating (that's every emotion!! bored, happy, sad, mad, etc.)

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: I have a buddy

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU? Not that I can think of, if you have any questions or comments feel free to contact me!

WHAT EXPERIENCES CAN YOU SHARE: Hmmm, I'm not sure....

Last edited by Sheebes00; 01-28-2008 at 04:38 PM.
Sheebes00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2008, 11:53 PM   #201  

DATE: 1/28/08

USERNAME/REAL NAME: Natalie03/ Natalie

BIRTHDAY: 10/23

MARITAL STATUS: engaged

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: music, movies, reading, internet

PETS: I have a cat named Frances.

ATKINS START DATE: two days ago... sort of?

WHAT MADE YOU CHOOSE LOW CARB / ATKINS: This is the ONLY diet have had any success with. I need to see fast results to stay motivated, and losing noticeable weight in the first two weeks alone is key!

TOP WEIGHT:240ish?

CURRENT WEIGHT: I don't even want to know! I would estimate in the 230's.

GOAL WEIGHT:165

HEIGHT: 5'5''

EYE COLOR: brown

HAIR COLOR: brown, blond highlights

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: PA

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: addiction to sweets, and all foods actually. I overeat and comfort-eat, etc. etc. etc.

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: My wedding is creeping up on me. I haven't even looked at dresses yet. I plan to go gown shopping in May and so I HAVE to lose some serious weight by then!!!

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU? Not especially.
Natalie03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2008, 03:44 PM   #202  

DATE: Jan. 29, 2008

USERNAME/REAL NAME: countrymom831 / Sheila

BIRTHDAY: 8/21

MARITAL STATUS: Happily Married for 22 years

FAMILY INFO : I have 2 kids, Sarah 18 and John 16. My husbands name is John.

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Teaching children's church, gardening, and camping.

PETS: 4 indoor cats...Koko, Patches, Rugrat, Chloe

ATKINS START DATE: Jan. 1, 2008

WHAT MADE YOU CHOOSE LOW CARB / ATKINS: Doctor

TOP WEIGHT: 350

CURRENT WEIGHT: 333

GOAL WEIGHT: 152 set by my doctor.

HEIGHT: 5' 5"

EYE COLOR: blue...sometimes green or grey...change all the time.

HAIR COLOR: black and grey

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: USA South Carolina

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: Getting discouraged when I hit a stall. Which makes me yoyo.

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: I am committed to getting off my meds. I want to be healthy.

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU? I am a member of TOPS (Take off pounds sensibly) I attend on Tue. nights.

WHAT EXPERIENCES CAN YOU SHARE: If you have a bad day with eating don't eat bad all day....let that one time be bad and get right back to plan the next time you eat. Something that helps me is I plan a cheat MEAL not day but a meal every so many weeks that I lose weight. If I don't lose then I don't get my cheat meal. This works for me. I also reward myself every once in awhile with clothes or shoes.
countrymom831 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2008, 09:06 AM   #203  
The hotness! (AKA Kim)

S/C/G: 180/170/125

Height: 5'3"

DATE: Feb 10/08

USERNAME/REAL NAME: the best ME I can be/ Kim

BIRTHDAY: Dec 18

MARITAL STATUS: Living in sin for 3 years now

FAMILY INFO : It's pretty much just me and my sweetie... both our families live WAY north, so we're kinda on our own here.

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: My pets, my boyfriend, and reading everything I can get hold of

PETS: Here it goes... 4 ferrets, 1 cat, 3/4 of a chinchilla (he was born missing an arm) and a turtle

ATKINS START DATE: Jan. 1, 2008

WHAT MADE YOU CHOOSE LOW CARB / ATKINS: It really worked for my mom and when I read the book, it just made so much bloody sense!!

TOP WEIGHT: 190 (started the year at 180)

CURRENT WEIGHT: 170

GOAL WEIGHT: 125... or bikini worthy, whichever comes first

HEIGHT: 5' 2 or 3"

EYE COLOR: bleuy-greeney-greyish??

HAIR COLOR: Naturally, dirty blonde... synthetically, RED RED RED

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: Vancouver Island, Canada

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: Not listening to that nagging little voice that says "eat the fries, you'll never lose 50lbs anyway."

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: I NEED TO SHUT THAT VOICE UP ONCE AND FOR ALL!!!

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU? I'm going to make a really hot skinny chick!!

WHAT EXPERIENCES CAN YOU SHARE: I've done all sorts of diets... homemade and tried and true alike. None have really worked for me since I gained all this weight in my first year of college... freshman 15 my foot, I put on a good freshman 50!!
The best ME I can be is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2008, 12:16 AM   #204  

S/C/G: 233/190/150

Height: 5'1

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DATE: Feb. 13, 2008

USERNAME/REAL NAME: WeightSmasher/Lydia

BIRTHDAY: Oct. 4th

MARITAL STATUS: Happily Married

FAMILY INFO : My husband and I have been together for 10 yrs. married for 7 of those. We have a wonderful son together which is 7 yrs. old. I also have a step son who is 13 yrs old.

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Shopping, cleaning house, playing with my son, watching movies.

PETS: None

ATKINS START DATE: Jan. 2, 2008

WHAT MADE YOU CHOOSE LOW CARB / ATKINS: It worked for me before plus I have PCOS so this is the best diet for this condition.

TOP WEIGHT: 230

CURRENT WEIGHT: 216

HEIGHT: 5' 1"

EYE COLOR: Brown

HAIR COLOR: Brown

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: Central California

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: First being hungry all the time I always feel hungry and never full. Also, not seeing the weight come off fast enough

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: I am determined. I finally see myself in the mirror and see that fat that I look. I use to look in the mirror and think I looked ok. Not anymore I want to change and I am doing it for my self and so that I can be around for my son as he grows up.

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU? I am a fun and carring person who just wants to not only look good on the inside but on the outside.

WHAT EXPERIENCES CAN YOU SHARE: Don't give up just because you are not seeing the scale move fast enough does not meat that you are not healthier inside. Compared to all that junk we use to put in our body, our body finally has a chance to see what it feels like to be healthy!!
WeightSmasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2008, 07:00 PM   #205  
1 day & 1 pound at a time

S/C/G: 244/see ticker/150

Height: 5'8

DATE: 02/23/08

USERNAME/REAL NAME: breathe me/Deon

BIRTHDAY: May 30th 1988 * Gemini*

MARITAL STATUS: single with a fling

FAMILY INFO (anything you care to share about your family, children, hubby, etc.): Parents aren't together. From my mom side I am the second of three. From my dad I am the first of 6. I'm not really sure if I want to get married in the future. And I would also love to have 2 or 3 kids.

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: reading, creative writing, cooking, watching movies & shopping at times.

PETS: about 11 tropical fish. I lost count after they slowly started dying one by one.

ATKINS START DATE: Today 02/23/08

WHAT MADE YOU CHOOSE LOW CARB / ATKINS: Wanted to try something new plus I've been hearing a lot of positive feedback about the diet.

TOP WEIGHT: 244

CURRENT WEIGHT: 233

HEIGHT: 5'8

EYE COLOR: Brown

HAIR COLOR: Auburn

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: Toronto, Ontario Canada

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: Temptation. I live at home and I'm the only one dieting. My mom buys a whole bunch of snacks and sometimes it's hard to ignore them but so far since i started back in late january i've been going strong.

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: I've tried dieting in the past but somehow (I'm not sure why) I am motivated more than ever.

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU? I am very open-minded

WHAT EXPERIENCES CAN YOU SHARE: Walk. Even if you don't feel like working out just go for a walk.

Last edited by breathe me; 02-23-2008 at 07:00 PM.
breathe me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2008, 07:48 PM   #206  

S/C/G: 257/250/150

Height: 5' 3"

DATE: Feb. 26, 2008

USERNAME/REAL NAME: petra65/Mary

BIRTHDAY: 12/14/65

MARITAL STATUS: single (never married)

FAMILY INFO (anything you care to share about your family, children, hubby, etc.): family lives in Northeast (PA, NJ, DE) I live in Mississippi so I don't see them a lot.

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Mostly my two dogs. I was a serious musician (classical) at an earlier time in my life. Would like to be a scrapbooker but never seem to get it done. Work on my house/yard some.

PETS: 2 dogs-5 year old yellow lab (Kobe), and 2 year old German Shepherd (Tammy). Lost a Golden retriever in November at age 10. The Shepherd is new.

ATKINS START DATE: Not on Atkins. Low carb re-start date Feb. 22, 2008.

WHAT MADE YOU CHOOSE LOW CARB / ATKINS: Lost 65 lbs on Protein Power about 2 years ago. Then sold my house, quit my job, moved half way across the country for a new job, etc. Gained half my weight back, tried something else. You get the idea. Have decided to return to an approach that has worked well for me previously. The program I'm following is called Four Corners (50 grams net carbs, 25 grams fiber, 50% of fat from monounsaturated sources, and probiotics daily). I don't do it perfectly everyday but it is a good goal.

TOP WEIGHT: 265

CURRENT WEIGHT: 224

HEIGHT: 5' 4"

EYE COLOR: blue

HAIR COLOR: light brown

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: Gulf Coast, Mississippi

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: I am a refined sugar addict. If I can abstain, I can be successful.

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: I know what I have to do. I have borderline high blood pressure and cholesterol at this point. My primary care doctor has given me 3-4 months to lose 20 lbs or else I have to go on meds.

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU? I've had a very interesting life.

WHAT EXPERIENCES CAN YOU SHARE: I lost 55 lbs on weight watchers once and 65 lbs on low carb. Clearly I know what is required, it's simply a matter of doing it.
petra65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2008, 08:16 PM   #207  
Believe and Achieve

S/C/G: 365/311/180

Post My Low Carb Bio

DATE: Feb. 28, 2007

USERNAME/REAL NAME: butterfly_dreams/Christina

BIRTHDAY: Nov. 19

MARITAL STATUS: Single

FAMILY INFO (anything you care to share about your family, children, hubby, etc.): Obesity runs in both sides of my family. My mothers side and my dads side. I want to stop that in it's tracks with my future family.

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Photography, Art, Myspace

PETS: 5 cats (Squeekers, Roamy, Samson, Cally, and Socks), 3 dogs (a huskie name Dekota, a pit bull named Batman, and umm.. a mutt I guess named Shiloh, and 2 betta fish: the blue male is named Herculese and the red female named Arial.

ATKINS START DATE: Tomorrow Feb. 29, 2008

WHAT MADE YOU CHOOSE LOW CARB / ATKINS: I've been told that I need to do low carb and I went to the six week body makeover site and it said the same thing.

TOP WEIGHT: 365

CURRENT WEIGHT: 311

GOAL WEIGHT: 180

HEIGHT: 5 feet 4 inches

HAIR COLOR: black dyed dark brown

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: Georgia

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: Staying motivated

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: My friends and partners here on 3 Fat Chicks.

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU? Umm...not that I can think of.

WHAT EXPERIENCES CAN YOU SHARE: Their is no magic diet pill.
butterfly_dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2008, 06:24 PM   #208  
KO
In Pursuit of Divatude!

DATE: March 12, 2008

USERNAME/REAL NAME: KO/Kierie

BIRTHDAY: June 9/ Rebirth Day (Gastric Bypass) 9/8/2006

MARITAL STATUS: Married Almost 4 years!

FAMILY INFO (anything you care to share about your family, children, hubby, etc.): Can't think of anything right now!

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: scrapbooking, cardmaking, writing, knitting, cooking, going out

PETS: 1 gorgeous Cat named Baby aka Kitta (he has a toupe!) and a Turtle named Tinkerbell

ATKINS START DATE: Not sure yet still I'm kinda doing an atkins/SBD hybrid

WHAT MADE YOU CHOOSE LOW CARB / ATKINS: I'm addicted to carbs to the point where depending on what I eat I'm like cookie monster in the keebler factory. No refined carbs means I have control!

TOP WEIGHT: (this hurts) 225 in 2000

CURRENT WEIGHT: 135 (the ticker lies)

GOAL WEIGHT: 120 based on how I feel

HEIGHT: 5 ft 2

EYE COLOR: Dark brown with gold flecks!

HAIR COLOR: According to the Box Dark Chocolate

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: NJ

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: Making the time for myself to do what I need to do.
WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: Knowing that me and my health are much more important that anything else! Buddying up with DH.

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU? I'm crazy but only in the best of ways!
WHAT EXPERIENCES CAN YOU SHARE: Every way to lose weight takes work
KO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2008, 06:54 PM   #209  
Tired SAHM of 7

S/C/G: 290/269/190

Height: 5'7"

DATE: March 12, 2008

USERNAME/REAL NAME: Slingnmom/Stephanie

BIRTHDAY: 8/25

MARITAL STATUS: Married

FAMILY INFO : I have 7 kids; Sariah 9, Rachel 8, Mason 6, Liam 4, Kaden 3, Jaylen 2-ish, Evan 6months old.

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Everything dealing with pregnancy and childbirth; digital graphics

PETS: 1 cat named Gato

ATKINS START DATE: March 10, 2008

WHAT MADE YOU CHOOSE LOW CARB / ATKINS: I know I am a carbaholic. Plus this is a restart for me as I did Atkins in 2005 and lost close to 60lbs but then I got pregnant and then pregnant again and weighloss wasn't a priority then.

TOP WEIGHT: 295

CURRENT WEIGHT: 285

GOAL WEIGHT: 190

HEIGHT: 5' 7"

EYE COLOR: Hazel

HAIR COLOR: The box said Dark Auburn

Development and Human Relations

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: Michigan

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: 7 kids, holidays, and endless temptations.

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: Who knows. I WANT to be successful but right now I am losing weight so I don't tip the scales to a number I will regret ever seeing on a scale.

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU? Um. . .I recently resigned from the LDS church?!

WHAT EXPERIENCES CAN YOU SHARE: not much in the way of weight loss, other than just drink your water!
Slingnmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2008, 08:10 AM   #210  

S/C/G: 262/165/160

Height: 5'9"

DATE: 03/18/08

USERNAME/REAL NAME: Michelle

BIRTHDAY: 01/23/65

MARITAL STATUS: Married

FAMILY INFO (anything you care to share about your family, children, hubby, etc.): No children, but the best husband ever.

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Surfing food/diet sites

PETS: 2 dogs: 12 yr old Yorkiepoo and 2 yr old toy poodle

ATKINS START DATE:07/09/07 Low carb

WHAT MADE YOU CHOOSE LOW CARB / ATKINS:Article in magazine

TOP WEIGHT: 262

CURRENT WEIGHT: 173

GOAL WEIGHT: Was 180 now it's 170

HEIGHT: 5'9"

HAIR COLOR: brown

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: Canada

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: Committing to a plan

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: Before I was doing it for looks. Now I'm doing it for my health and life.

WHAT EXPERIENCES CAN YOU SHARE:Eat breakfast or drink it. Plenty of water. Pay attention to the health benefits and not just the looks.

Last edited by michelle204; 03-18-2008 at 08:10 AM.
michelle204 is offline   Reply With Quote