Old 03-27-2007, 05:55 PM   #166  

S/C/G: 173

Height: 5'5

DATE: 3/27/07

USERNAME/REAL NAME: kalie/Leslie

BIRTHDAY: May 7th

MARITAL STATUS: single

FAMILY INFO (anything you care to share about your family, children, hubby, etc.): Mom, dad, two brothers, and my cat, Bob

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: I’m finishing up my masters in English, which means I spend a lot of time reading and writing.

PETS: My cat, Bob. (She’s family too!)

ATKINS START DATE: March 26th 2007 (The first time was August 2003)

WHAT MADE YOU CHOOSE ATKINS: I chose Atkins the first time on a fluke; I didn’t think it would work. When it did, I was really pleased. I decided to do it again, but this time stick to it. (And not let people’s judgments of me bother me.)

TOP WEIGHT: 210

CURRENT WEIGHT: 165

GOAL WEIGHT: 135

HEIGHT: 5’5

EYE COLOR: Brown

HAIR COLOR: Red

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: Missouri

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: I eat when I’m bored and I eat until all the food is gone.

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: I need some control, plus I don’t want to pant every time I walk up a flight of stairs. I want to just feel good again!

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU? Right now I don’t have much of a life. I pretty much just work on school, either my own work or grading my students’ work. I can’t wait until May!

WHAT EXPERIENCES CAN YOU SHARE: My first time on Atkins was incredible. I went from 210 to a low of 125. I felt great. I just let other people tell me how I should eat, and then it led into the return of my bad habits (like eating a 20 piece Chicken McNugget meal in one sitting). I also recently tried NutriSystem, but found that I was hungry and was rationing food supplies.
kalie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2007, 03:05 AM   #167  
karrier

S/C/G: 265/239/130

Height: 5'3"

Smile

DATE: March 28, 2007

USERNAME/REAL NAME: karrier / Karoline

BIRTHDAY: July 17

MARITAL STATUS: Married 23 yrs (24 in June)

FAMILY INFO (anything you care to share about your family, children, hubby, etc.): Ihave a great husband and 3 great kids.

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: music Jazz and Sweet Adelines

PETS: none

ATKINS START DATE: 7 Jan 2007

WHAT MADE YOU CHOOSE ATKINS: Started it many times before but never ready to commit. Now my head is on straight and finding it great.

TOP WEIGHT: 275

CURRENT WEIGHT: 243

GOAL WEIGHT: 130

HEIGHT: 5ft 3in

EYE COLOR: brown

HAIR COLOR: brown

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: Havvelock North New Zealand

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: support

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: I have my mind made up this time.

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU? I love to play trombone in a 21 piece big band and direct a Sweet Adelines Chorus here in New Zealand. I was born in Chicago Il and met my husband at college. After we were married we came to live here (he is a New Zealander (kiwi))

WHAT EXPERIENCES CAN YOU SHARE: Plan Plan Plan. If you plan you have better results because you don't have to think too much. The choice is easy. Just stick to your plan. Success is the result of many correct choices.

I try to plan out my weeks eating every Sunday and I try to make my weeks worth of revolution rolls and pickles as well.
karrier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2007, 01:22 AM   #168  

S/C/G: 212/sig/125

Height: 5'1

DATE: 04/03/2007

USERNAME/REAL NAME: Rikku/Ramona

BIRTHDAY: July 29th, 1982

MARITAL STATUS: Single

FAMILY INFO (anything you care to share about your family, children, hubby, etc.): I am the oldest of three and love my whole family to death!

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: I sing and act as well as attend college full time for Psychology and Theatre

PETS: 1 Cocker Spaniel named Lucy

ATKINS START DATE: On and off for years, but seriously for about 5 months

WHAT MADE YOU CHOOSE ATKINS: I love to eat! I tried more restricting diets and it was very diffucult for me to avoid things like cheese and steak as well. I also love that I can excersice minimally and still see great results.

TOP WEIGHT: 212

CURRENT WEIGHT: 171

GOAL WEIGHT: 120

HEIGHT: 5'1

HAIR COLOR: Black

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: Albuquerque, New Mexico

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: Staying motivated

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: I had an epiphany one day when I saw myself in photos, and boom that was it. I have stayed motivated ever since!

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU? Not really, just that I look forward to meeting all of you!

WHAT EXPERIENCES CAN YOU SHARE: I got to a point where I didnt even want to go out into public. I hated myself, so I hated everyone around me. I grew angry and bitter. I have been so low that I wanted to disappear from the world. But I am living proof that you can pull yourself out of anything and feel good again. : )
Rikku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2007, 07:18 PM   #169  

DATE: 04/05/2007

USERNAME/REAL NAME: LadyJulieAnn/Julie

BIRTHDAY: September 26, 1968

MARITAL STATUS: Divorced but now in a long term relationship

FAMILY INFO (anything you care to share about your family, children, hubby, etc.): I am from a close, supportive family. I have one brother who is 2 years younger than me. I'm dating a wonderful, loving, and supportive English man (I've always had a thing for English guys ) who lives about an hour from me, and we plan to move closer to each other this summer.

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Travel, music and seeing live bands, the UK, making beaded jewelry, pottery, walking in scenic areas, exploring my intuitive side

PETS: I have a cat named O.C. (for orange cat)

ATKINS START DATE: I am restarting Atkins/low carb after dieting on and off over the past 10 years. I have almost completed 2 weeks.

WHAT MADE YOU CHOOSE ATKINS: Eating low carb is what works for me. I feel better when I eat this way and I do lose weight. I also gain control over my eating overall as far as sugar intake.

TOP WEIGHT: 263

CURRENT WEIGHT: 259

GOAL WEIGHT: My initial goal is to get to 200, but overall would like to get to 150.

HEIGHT: 5'1

HAIR COLOR: Brown

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: Williamsburg, VA

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: I tend to get discouraged at times when results seem slow. It's also difficult when I find myself in social situations that are centered around food and drink that are triggers for me.

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: The biggest wake up call for me this time was when I started worrying about gong to amusement parks because I knew I wouldn't fit into the rides. I was starting to have to worry about participating in things I usually would have just done in the past when I weighed less. I want to be able to enjoy things with my boyfriend without being limited. He is wonderfully supportive, and that is really helping me this time around.

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU? Nope- that's about it.

WHAT EXPERIENCES CAN YOU SHARE: Over my years of dieting I've learned that a plan needs to be livable, and I can't allow myself to get obsessed with every little thing I eat or drink or else I set myself up for failure. I may not always eat exactly on plan, but when I do eat differently, I try to do it in a smarter, lower carb/GI way. I also try to focus on the other benefits that I am experiencing when eating low carb, such as increased energy and less joint pain.
LadyJulieAnn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2007, 04:07 PM   #170  

S/C/G: 303/303/175

Height: 5'6

DATE: 4/15/07

USERNAME/REAL NAME: dropzofjupiter29 / Christy

BIRTHDAY: 8/15/78

MARITAL STATUS: In relationship

FAMILY INFO (anything you care to share about your family, children, hubby, etc.): I have a wonderful boyfriend Zach. And 4 kids. Mary 10, Sam 9, Phillip 6, and Punky 4

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Concerts, music, writing, reading, horror movies

PETS: Chihuahua mix terrier named Tomo

ATKINS START DATE: 4/13/07

WHAT MADE YOU CHOOSE ATKINS: because it works well for me

TOP WEIGHT: 302

CURRENT WEIGHT: 297

GOAL WEIGHT: 175

HEIGHT: 5 ft 6

EYE COLOR: blue

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: central california

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: keeping away from the sweets when i start stalling.

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: more determined. And that picture of that skinny chick on my desktop ha ha

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU?

WHAT EXPERIENCES CAN YOU SHARE: i lost quite a bit of weight 3 years ago on atkins. I put some of it back on when i started eating too much sweets again. So back at it again. This time i need to take the rest off!
Dropzofjupiter29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2007, 09:47 PM   #171  

S/C/G: 286/274/150

Height: 5'5"

Smile All about me!

Hello Everyone. I'm new here today. I actually can't believe I am doing this. I have always been so private with my wieght issues. I'm the fat chick always talking about how my weight doesn't bother me, while inside I'm unhappy as all get out.

DATE: 4/17/2007

USERNAME/REAL NAME: hersheyskiss / Karena

BIRTHDAY: 9/7

MARITAL STATUS: Happily married

FAMILY INFO: I have a great husband, awesome actually, and four pretty swell kids.

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: I love everything outdoors. I love to read.

PETS: two labs, two cats, and a lizzard

ATKINS START DATE: 4/16/2007 for the third time

WHAT MADE YOU CHOOSE ATKINS: It is the only thing that has ever worked for me.

TOP WEIGHT: 285 Ouch!

CURRENT WEIGHT: 275

GOAL WEIGHT: 160

HEIGHT: 5'5"

EYE COLOR: green

HAIR COLOR: dark brown

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: Oregon, USA

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: time and energy

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: Summer is coming and I cannot even imagine wearing jeans and a t-shirt in public.

WHAT EXPERIENCES CAN YOU SHARE:
hersheyskiss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2007, 04:01 PM   #172  

Height: 5'4"

DATE: 4/21/07

USERNAME/REAL NAME: ThinMeWantsOut / Vee

BIRTHDAY: 3/21

MARITAL STATUS: Married

FAMILY INFO (anything you care to share about your family, children, hubby, etc.): I have a wonderful husband Jeff, 2 equally wonderful sons, ages 14 and 10.

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Sci. Fiction Movies / books, hiking, music, traveling

PETS: none

ATKINS START DATE: 4/16/07

WHAT MADE YOU CHOOSE ATKINS: I was on Atkins before and it helped me lost 45 of the 65 pounds that I lost and kept off for 3 years. I loved the "ease" of staying on the program -- especially, when going out to eat ... eating low carb helped me with my sugar binges which had gotten out of hand with my low fat dieting. I just feel BETTER and more energetic when low carbing.

TOP WEIGHT: 219.5 (when I first started Atkins in 2002), when I started Atkins this go around I was 207.5

CURRENT WEIGHT: 203

HEIGHT: 5 ft 4

EYE COLOR: blue-green

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: New Orleans area

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: Binges on sweets

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: After I got on the scale the other day and saw how close I was to having regained almost all my weight back which would be me BACK at my heaviest of all time ... scared me!

WHAT EXPERIENCES CAN YOU SHARE: Since I followed Atkins for about a year and a half when I lost on the plan before -- one word of caution to anyone who is following it for the first time is to be careful not to get discouraged when those BIG initial weight losses on the scale stop. After about 3 months of being on Atkins the first time I was lucky to lose .5 to 1 lb per month -- HOWEVER, I kept losing inches and clothes kept getting bigger on me. So, the measuring tape/mirror/fitting of your clothes is by far your best friend -- not the scale.
ThinMeWantsOut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2007, 04:44 PM   #173  
Binge Eater

Smile Back again!

Hi,everyone!

DATE:5/08/2007

USERNAME/REAL NAME:Lisa/jhiraqua

BIRTHDAY:9/14/1977

MARITAL STATUS:engaged

FAMILY INFO (anything you care to share about your family, children, hubby, etc.):I have a 10 year old son going on 35,and I'm engaged to be married to my boyfriend of 3 years(Dawis).

HOBBIES/INTERESTS:I love to read and help others.

PETS:a chihauhau named Mischief

ATKINS START DATE:5/07/2007

WHAT MADE YOU CHOOSE ATKINS:It's worked for me before and the weight comes off fast and easy.

TOP WEIGHT:258

CURRENT WEIGHT:235

GOAL WEIGHT:150

HEIGHT:5'5

EYE COLOR:hazel

HAIR COLOR:brownish-black

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION:Vernon,Florida

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS:Sticking it out and getting bored easily.

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL:I can't fit any of my clothes and I want to be healthier and more active so that my son will stop calling me boring as well as I want to be able to shop for cute,trendy clothing and actually fit them!

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU?I'm very determined to do this and would love any help offered!

WHAT EXPERIENCES CAN YOU SHARE:I'm tired of bieng looked at as the pretty,thick girl (fat). I want people to see me as beautiful inside and out so I want this really,really badly. I'm sick of the skinny people that I know feeling sorry for me because I'm not bieng complimented on how nice I look and bieng told you have a beautiful face, the rest doesn't matter,which it shouldn't but in all honesty really does.
jhiraqua is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2007, 04:34 PM   #174  

S/C/G: 336/280/218/150

Height: 5'7"

DATE: June 14, 2007

USERNAME/REAL NAME: Laura G / Laura

BIRTHDAY: 22/07

MARITAL STATUS: Happily married

FAMILY INFO:

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Swimming, reading,

PETS: 1 husband!

ATKINS START DATE: 13/06/07

WHAT MADE YOU CHOOSE ATKINS: I'm not on Atkins per se, but I am trying low carb

TOP WEIGHT: 336

CURRENT WEIGHT: 309

GOAL WEIGHT: 150

HEIGHT: 5'7"

EYE COLOR: hazel

HAIR COLOR: brownish red

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: Saskatchewan, Canada

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: impatience and temptation

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: Hopefully, getting some support

Laura G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2007, 12:01 PM   #175  

Default New to Low Carb but not 3FC

DATE: June 26, 2007

USERNAME/REAL NAME: Sunchick/LeiAn

BIRTHDAY: July 28

MARITAL STATUS: married

FAMILY INFO (anything you care to share about your family, children, hubby, etc.): getting ready to celebrate my 15th wedding anniversary, no children except of the 4-legged variety.

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Reading, internet, beading...interested in lots of different things

PETS: two kitties...Bear & Pepper

ATKINS START DATE: June 22, 2006

WHAT MADE YOU CHOOSE LOW CARB / ATKINS: well, it seems like I've tried everything else and nothing seemed to work (including prescription diet pills)and after reading up on the low carb lifestyle, I decided that it makes sense and I realized just how many carbs a day I was eating...sometimes it was nothing but carbs!! so I thought I'd give this a try and so far it's working.

TOP WEIGHT: 253

CURRENT WEIGHT: 243

HEIGHT: 5'6"

EYE COLOR: green

HAIR COLOR: dark brown

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: Orlando, FL

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: I'm starting to get aches & pains that I know are weight related so I'm determined to get this weight off before I have major health problems.
SunChick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2007, 12:45 PM   #176  
Mrs. Determined

S/C/G: 243/ /150

DATE: 6/27/2007

USERNAME/REAL NAME: Diana

BIRTHDAY: 12/30/61

MARITAL STATUS: M

FAMILY INFO (anything you care to share about your family, children, hubby, etc.): Husband, no children

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Antiquing, camping, baking, sleeping.

PETS: Sammee, my Papillon

ATKINS START DATE: End of March 2007

WHAT MADE YOU CHOOSE LOW CARB / ATKINS: My sister asked me if I wanted to do it with her. I know alot of people who have lost weight on it, so I wanted to give it a try.

TOP WEIGHT: 243

CURRENT WEIGHT: 216

HEIGHT: 5 5

EYE COLOR: brown

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: southwest

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: Watching the FoodNetwork and wanting to bake sweets and eat them. I love to eat, especially Mexican food. Ohhhh, my Moms red chile, rice and beans. I love it! I was never full, I thought I has something wrong with me, because all I wanted to do was eat. Well obvioulsy, I had something wrong, it's called addiction! LOL

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: I'm not sure what it is this time. Maybe because my sister is on too, now my parents are on Atkins and I can't let them beat me! Haha.

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU? I'm here to talk, encourage and support anyone who needs it.

WHAT EXPERIENCES CAN YOU SHARE: I probably have the same experiences as alot of you when it comes to weight loss. But I know we can all do it!
FitinTime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2007, 09:27 PM   #177  

S/C/G: 234/234/150

Height: 5'3

DATE: 6/28/07

USERNAME/REAL NAME: honeybuns100

BIRTHDAY: January 1980

MARITAL STATUS: married for two years to a Super Guy

FAMILY INFO (anything you care to share about your family, children, hubby, etc.): I was overweight when I got married and I have gained fifty pounds since then, mostly all during the few months after I had a miscarriage (at 8weeks) about a year ago. This weight loss for me is a healing process and a recovery of myself as I prepare to get healthy enough to try again for a baby.

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: tarot cards, thrift store shopping, art

PETS: 2 dogs, 1 cat, lots of fish; chocolate lab--Rigby 8 years old, little mut ---Jack 4 years old, and Siamese cat ----Plumpers 2 years old

ATKINS START DATE: I am not choosing Atkins. I am doing the Body Type Diet, but I didn't see a forum for that one. I am starting today, 6/28/07.

WHAT MADE YOU CHOOSE LOW CARB / ATKINS: I have tried the body type diet before about four years ago, and I lost 20 pounds easily and kept it off for two years.

TOP WEIGHT: Current weight 234

CURRENT WEIGHT: 234

HEIGHT: 5'2

EYE COLOR:

HAIR COLOR:

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: Pacific Northwest

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS:

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL:

Posts by members, moderators and admins are not considered medical advice and no guarantee is made against accuracy. Please see your physician before taking advice found on the internet.
honeybuns100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2007, 11:55 PM   #178  

S/C/G: 225/ticker/155

Height: 5"5

DATE: 7/30/07

USERNAME/REAL NAME: chickadee315

BIRTHDAY:

MARITAL STATUS:living in sin

FAMILY INFO my sister has always been slim and my parents each lost 20-30 pounds this year on ww which i have tried before but just couldnt be motivated to start it again.

HOBBIES/INTERESTS:
2 cats

ATKINS START DATE: 7/23/07

WHAT MADE YOU CHOOSE LOW CARB / ATKINS: i really am sick of counting calories and wanted something with faster results since i need to be in a bikini - hopefully- in 4 months
TOP WEIGHT: 199

CURRENT WEIGHT: 192.5

GOAL WEIGHT: 145-155

HEIGHT: 5'5

EYE COLOR:

HAIR COLOR:

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION:

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: motivation and exercising

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: i am really sick of looking and feeling this way and comparing myself to others - i want to be even hotter!

chickadee315 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2007, 03:29 PM   #179  

S/C/G: 140/136.6/120

Height: 5'3"

Hiya! I'm a newbie so I thought I would use this as a way to introduce myself

DATE: Sept 20/07

USERNAME/REAL NAME: MuffinPop/Sherry

BIRTHDAY: July 16th

MARITAL STATUS: Common-Law

FAMILY INFO (anything you care to share about your family, children, hubby, etc.): I have a sweetheart of a boyfriend who is always supportive of everything new that I try.

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Making Soap, Reading, Travelling.

PETS:I have the cutest dog ever! (I know its debatable but she's perfect to me)

ATKINS START DATE: April 2004

WHAT MADE YOU CHOOSE LOW CARB / ATKINS: Desperation, but as it turns out its the only way I can lose and maintain weight loss.

TOP WEIGHT: 172lbs

CURRENT WEIGHT: 136.2

GOAL WEIGHT: 120

HEIGHT: 5'3"

EYE COLOR: Hazel-Green

HAIR COLOR: Black

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: Canada

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: Getting that last 15lbs off.

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: More determination...

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU? hmm, not much that I can think of.

WHAT EXPERIENCES CAN YOU SHARE: Hmm, where would I start
MuffinPop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2007, 08:13 PM   #180  

S/C/G: 160/133.5/117

Height: a lil under 5'4"

Talking so glad i found this!

DATE: Sept 20/07

USERNAME/REAL NAME: krawhitham/Emily

BIRTHDAY: Feb 16th

MARITAL STATUS: unmarried

FAMILY INFO (anything you care to share about your family, children, hubby, etc.): I live with my bf of 2 years and a couple other people, my family lives 3,000 miles away and I see them about once a year!

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: reading lots, learning different languages, enjoying the weather, bikram yoga

PETS:none

ATKINS START DATE: September 2007 (two weeks ago)

WHAT MADE YOU CHOOSE LOW CARB / ATKINS: After doing it "my own way" which was counting calories and eating healthy and NOT getting to my goal after 2 years of that AND hearing several of my friends losing 40-70lbs each from doing Atkins...I HAD to try!!! (They are all so skinny now!) And because my body is very sensitive to carbohydrates, so it makes sense for my make-up

TOP WEIGHT: 160

CURRENT WEIGHT: 135

GOAL WEIGHT: 117

HEIGHT: 5'3.5" (I am estimating)

HAIR COLOR: Brown

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: NorCal, USA

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: the LAST 10 LBS!! Once I get to 127, getting to 117 is like scaling a wall. I am dreading being 127 again because thinking about the plateau i'm going to hit (again) makes me want to cry and throw things.

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: Good question...I have a new job! I want to fit into my jeans better...and I am enjoying the atkins nutritional approach so far

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU? I like the idea of a "magic pill" but would NEVER take one!

WHAT EXPERIENCES CAN YOU SHARE: Don't try to lose weight for an event or another person...take your time, no deadlines, and do it for yourself!
krawhitham is offline   Reply With Quote