Old 08-27-2016, 10:06 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 211/196/155

Height: 5'9

Default Low Carb Easy/Inexpensive Desserts

So I don't usually crave a lot of sugar but it is my TOM and I'm on third day of low carb so a dessert craving is hitting me.

But all of the low carb desserts I have found require a lot of expensive and obscure ingredients. Not something that can help me out right now :-)

Any suggestions?
jessicahayes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2016, 09:53 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 253/ticker/175

Height: 5'6"

Sugar free jello pudding with heavy whipping cream. Or sugar free jello made with diet sprite/mtdew instead of water.

http://www.sugarfreelikeme.com/2013/...t-pudding.html
MonteCristo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2016, 01:52 PM   #3  
One Step Closer

S/C/G: 338/ticker/170

Height: 6'0

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessicahayes View Post
So I don't usually crave a lot of sugar but it is my TOM and I'm on third day of low carb so a dessert craving is hitting me.

But all of the low carb desserts I have found require a lot of expensive and obscure ingredients. Not something that can help me out right now :-)

Any suggestions?
You should try fat bombs recipes. They usually only need 2-4 ingredients usually peanut butter or some type of nut, dark chocolate powder, some type of oil or butter, and artificial sweetener. Most of the time you just melt the ingredients in the oil and freeze them.

http://divascancook.com/chocolate-peanut-butter-fat-bombs-keto-diet-recipe/

I like to buy crescent rolls and fill them with dark chocolate or cinnamon and Splenda. Maybe with small pieces of fruit. They taste a little like cinnamon rolls if you don't make them too crispy or add butter. I think it's about 10-15 carbs a piece for the pilsbury ones. Also, sugar free whip cream is good.
MatchaPocky is offline   Reply With Quote