Old 06-01-2015, 06:14 AM   #1  

Default Sukie' primal lifelong goal

Default Hi there
Hi everyone my names sue ,
Soooo
Been pretty much primal. For a good while with periods of going off piste 😱
I started Crossfit last October which I love love love !!! At the same time I decided that I really needed to stop scales and weight defining me and my life , as In allowing the number on the scales to define what kind of day I'd have , sad happy ect . Been like this my whole life and that realisation made me so very sad . So I now have absolutely no idea what I weigh other than I'm around the same size as 6 months ago ,which for me is an incredible achievement , I've allowed my body to settle down after 30 years of yo yo dieting so I feel really good most of the time.
I'm proud of what my body can do In The box and focus on the great way I fell rather than the weight I am . Now I do want to drop weight as I'm now 43 and the heavy lifting in Crossfit is playing havoc on my knees coupled with my weight , but and this is the bugbear I refuse , simply refuse to go back to the self limiting , self hating ways that I've always had in the past !
So the scales are still out but I'm here to log , report on and take responsibility for my actions in the hope that the great supportive environment on a forum like this will give me the positive focus i need for results while still maintaining the positive vibe 😁😁😁
So sorry for the waffle long post but I'm here and will do my best to post my musings and journey here as I go along and try to formulate a plan of action xxx
sukie sue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2015, 02:54 PM   #2  

So good first day out of the box ,
Smoothie for breakfast , paleo butter chicken with veg for lunch and homemade meatballs in tomato sauce with courgette noodles for dinner , no Crossfit today exhausted from this weekends lack of sleep but chores all done and unpacked from week away , result !
So got food planned for tomorrow , roast sweet pots prepped and lunch for work ready , so all set I'd say , feeling so much better already , no idea I allow crap processed food to get in the way when I feel so poorly after , he !! One of life's great non mysteries I guess xx
So just need to make sure I sleep enough now ... My big down fall .....
sukie sue is offline   Reply With Quote