3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Carb Counters (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/carb-counters-117/)
-   -   Hola...New Here (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/carb-counters/246889-hola-new-here.html)

LaCreadora 11-11-2011 04:14 PM

Hola...New Here

Hi guys, I am new here so just wanted to say HOLA or HI which ever one works for you...lol Anyways I am ored at work and thought this would be a great way to help me try and stick to my goals. Today is day 2 for me on Atkins so wish me luck and I will take any advise you guys would like to share...Enjoy your weekend...:D

Lili411 11-13-2011 04:13 PM

Hi LaCreadora, welcome to the forum! I'm also new myself actually and also from Maryland :-)) I'm following a low glycemic index diet and I'm hoping to stick to it this time. Good luck on Atkins and take good care, Lili

LaCreadora 11-15-2011 12:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lili411 (Post 4106666)
Hi LaCreadora, welcome to the forum! I'm also new myself actually and also from Maryland :-)) I'm following a low glycemic index diet and I'm hoping to stick to it this time. Good luck on Atkins and take good care, Lili

Hi Lili I had a very busy weekend and had a little more carbs then I should had but I am still doing good I started Thrus and I am 228 right now so that has me 4 pounds down so far. :D

LaCreadora 11-18-2011 03:48 PM

Yesterday was week 1 for me and I lost 4 pounds and that was after a family event and a 16 hr road trip so I am very happy b/c I could had been really bad which I wasn't as bad but still lost weight...here is to next week!!!

LaCreadora 12-01-2011 11:03 AM

Since I like talking....I will do it even if it's for myself lol down 8 pounds in 3 weeks. I expect it to come off faster but I can honestly say I feel good and I don't feel like I am on a diet. I eat when I am hungry and I have found ways to work around skipping on the carbs. Everyone arounds me thinks I am crazy and can't see how I can lose weight eating, meats, eggs, cheese ect and even make me wonder at times but I am going to stick to it. Normally I do good for 2 weeks on anything and then quite. So 3 weeks on plan is good for me lol my goal is to stick to Atkins until 12/31 and if by then I am not happy with the plan n result then I will try a different approach but not stop on my weight lost journey. :D

rachaelm 12-01-2011 11:10 AM

Yay for 8 pounds GONE!! Don't get discouraged. It's getting back up after you fall that matters.

LaCreadora 12-01-2011 04:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rachaelm (Post 4125131)
Yay for 8 pounds GONE!! Don't get discouraged. It's getting back up after you fall that matters.

Thanx Rachael & Congrats on your 30 pounds gone...I hope to be there one day too:dizzy: lol :hug:

Rosinante 12-01-2011 05:21 PM

Well done on a great start!

LaCreadora 12-02-2011 09:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rosinante (Post 4125553)
Well done on a great start!

Thanx hon I am going to give it my best :) even went out for a walk this morning in the colddddddddddddddddddd lol