Old 09-26-2011, 12:24 AM   #1  

Default Vegan/Vegetarian Keto anyone??

Hi all!

Thanks for stopping by!

I have been a lurker for quite some time and I really want some information on doign the keto diet.

I have been reading a lot about it on other forums, mainly reddit, but since this is a primarily women's forum, I thought I would post my questions here.

I am a vegetarian and I want to start the keto. Most veg. keto diet recipes I have looked at have included eggs in one way or another. I eat them in baked goods but I hate the taste of them other wise. I drink/eat all dairy products.

Anyone on here like me who has done the vegan/vegetarian keto?

I need help with a sample diet plan or a day's worth of meals. What's good, what's not. What kinda protein should I consume, so on and so forth.

Please please please help me out here as I have info overload and can't quite process everything that's out there without getting confused!!1

I appreciate all and any help!!

thanks my lovelies <3
iHeartBling87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2011, 08:02 PM   #2  
Tim Curry is my bf

S/C/G: 208/205/140

I'm (recently) pescetarian low-carb and I find that eating a lot of nuts helps me with my fat/protein intake. You could also try different kinds of beans or veg chili, all that fibre should lower your net carbs pretty well.
Rocky Horror is offline   Reply With Quote