Old 06-28-2011, 04:13 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 203/203/163

Default 17 Day Diet

Today I started the 17 Day Diet. I am very hopeful with this diet and it looks like something I can stay on forever. I started Weight Watchers over a year ago and am 8 lbs from goal but I am stuck. So I hope this will jump start my metabolism again.
I am a runner and just started adding in The Firm DVD's which I love. So I think the lean protein and the veggies will be good for my body. And the low carb fruits in the morning will help with my runs in the evening. I can't wait to see how I feel in a few days.
Has anyone else here tried 17 day diet?
Sunnysnowflake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2011, 12:49 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 203/203/163

Woke up to Day 4 and I have lost 6 lbs! I did donate blood yesterday so that number is a little off.
Sunnysnowflake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2011, 03:07 PM   #3  

i lost 10lb the first week and 7lbs doing the moderation of the diet... i have 5 more lbs to go so i decided to go back on the original diet today.. so far so good
crazyaboutgym is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2011, 02:04 PM   #4  

Sunny, are you still following the 17dd? I am a week in and have droped 11.4 lbs and cant wait to see what next week brings.
ShrinkingG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 12:25 PM   #5  

I started the 17 day diet today. All of the comments are very promising. How are you all still doing?
Norahs Wish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 11:32 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 210/185/137

Height: 5'8"

I'm trying it today. I did okay but I have a headache right now. I'm wondering if it's because I skipped my coffee this morning in favour of hot water with lemon and green tea (so much to drink). I drank all my water (and all my teas) for the day, but it was my mom's birthday so I had like 3 bites of cheesecake and 2 bites of baked potato at dinner (we went out). The rest of the day was lean protein, salad, soup and a protein shake for breakfast.

I'm feeling hungry now though so I caved and had a few triscuits (will need to do more shopping for protein stuff tomorrow, I didn't want to have more fat). I'll have to make sure I find a way to get my coffee in too. And i didn't workout today (I CrossFit) in hopes that my body would adjust a little before I added that into the mix.

I have a countdown widget on my computer. I hope this pays off! I'll be better tomorrow for sure.
gymrat05 is offline   Reply With Quote