14 months postpartum...It's about time!

• I started a week ago yesterday at 212. I decided 4 kids or not it is time to take a little bit for me to take care of myself.

All help, advice and encouragement is needed. Any challenges you know,both weight challenges and cardio/strength/exercise challenges that you know of would be great. I love these.

8 days of induction down!

Lori
  • good job lori!!! wow ur gonna have ur hands full. but u can do it
  • WTG! You can do it! You are starting way ahead of me. My "baby" is seven years old, and I just now lost the "baby weight."

I don't do challenges anymore because it puts too much pressure on me. I do better without a challenge, but if you like that sort of thing, I'm sure you can find one around here. Good luck!!
  • I'm having trouble losing the last 20 lbs of baby weight. I just joined this site. I am also on meds that are supposed to be making me gain so I guess it is a "success" if I maintain. Still trying though.

My baby is a toddler (20 months).
  • Good job, if you are looking for recipes go to lowcarbfriends.com...tons & tons of great ideas! You shouldnt get bored!

I just joined this website today, Im looking for "moral" support & I start LC'ing tomorrow...one day at a time!
  • Hi, LoriAs!

I was just browsing the site when I saw your post and had to reply. Good for you! We have a bit in common - my daughter is 14 months old as of yesterday, and she is also my fourth! I have 3 boys, 9, and twins that are 6. I have been on a start stop cycle these past months with dieting - feeling frustrated and very down about the whole thing - but I'm sure this will pass.

Prior to my latest pregnancy I had lost 26 lbs, so you'd think this would be easier. I have between 50 and 60 to lose (ticker isn't accurate).

Good luck! You should feel really proud that you've had such a strong start!

Great picture of your kids!
  • Good for you!

My baby will be 3 on Saturday and I think his weight is finally off. I'm still carrying around 30lbs from my first who is 6.