Old 06-04-2011, 09:12 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 256/155/140

Height: 5'5

Default The Dukan Diet

Hi Everyone!

I've been doing Weight Watchers for 15 months and my weightloss has come to a halt at the moment. My leader recommended trying the Dukan Diet to get things going again and from what I've read it's pretty popular! Here's my question for those of you who are following this plan, is fat free half & half allowed? I drink coffee everyday with Splenda and 2 Tbsp of FF H&H and didn't see this particular item listed in the book.
KimberlyP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2011, 10:22 AM   #2  
Dukanista

S/C/G: high263/current257/ticker/198

Height: 5'7"

Hi Kimberly -

The rule is that if it's not on the list of 100 permitted foods, you are not suppoed to have it.

I'm not saying you can't lose weight if you have it, I do know some people who tweak a bit and are still happy with the way the plan is going for them. I would personally say that if you aren't having a huge amount of it (say no more than a couple of coffees a day) and that would be the difference between staying on the plan and not staying on plan, then just give it a try.

There aren't too many Dukaners posting on 3FC but a few of us are here
http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/othe...an-diet-2.html
April Snow is offline   Reply With Quote