Old 05-01-2011, 12:02 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 285/275.4/125

Default Primal/Paleo in May 2011

Am I the first one up this morning? Sorry I haven't been here in a few days; work has been particularly unreasonable.

Very happy when I stepped on the scale this morning and saw another loss; I had a couple days where it held steady. Tomorrow I will have been following this new WOE for two weeks and this makes 8.6 lbs. lost in that time.

I was proud of my food choices on Easter. I was asked to bring my usual loaf of homemade bread, which I did, and did not eat a single slice. Big-time victory. I also stayed away from the potatoes, corn, chips and home-made enchiladas. Instead, I filled up on the best roast beef I had ever had, ham, green beans and two helpings of salad.

My "Rockin' Body" exercise videos have arrived and I've done the first introductory one. Only 20 minutes but I had a good time and could follow what everyone was doing so I'll be exercising on a regular basis from now on.

Scored a new find at Walmart the other day: a frozen turkey breast that goes straight from the freezer to the oven! It's on the menu tonight along with sweet potatoes and "something green."

My 85-year-old mother-in-law is joining us for dinner tomorrow night. I'm planning on serving veal patties (which she adores) sauteed zucchini with onions, roasted asparagus, and roasted dinky gourmet gold potatoes (for her and DH.) I can pass them by with no problem but as far as she's concerned it's not a "real dinner" if it doesn't include potatoes. Sliced strawberries for dessert with a smidgeon of whipped cream.

Guess that's all from me today. Hope everyone else is having a good weekend and enjoy themselves!

Last edited by ladynredd; 05-01-2011 at 12:06 PM.
ladynredd is offline   Reply With Quote