I went to see a nutritionist more than a month ago. I followed the diet for 3 weeks and lost 3 kilos. I then got sick with severe bronchitis and was admitted to the hospital and stayed there for 3 nights
I then left the hospital and tried to go back to the diet but couldnt take it so my mom was so mad she told me to stop it. I was then also on antibiotic so I needed strengh.
I am going to go back on the diet, but I want your input. Do you think it is a good diet? Friends have seen this nutritionist and have lost a lot of weight. She told me I will be able to lose 4kg in the first 3 weeks and then every 3 weeks will lose 2 kilos. She said I can reach my dream weight of 58kg - I weight now 73.. I weighed before having baby 64.. height is 1,69cm
So diet goes like this:
Cereals, breads, lentils, cakes, peas, beans, fast food, crackers, potatoes, pasta, noodles, rice, carrot, corn, beets, milk, yogurt, NO FRUIT.
creamer non-diary -- 6tsp per day
mayo fat free 1 tbsp per day
sugar free candies - as much as I want but I usually dont have any
Sugar free Je-llo - 1 cup a day
ketchup - 1tb per day
Meal plan usually is like this throughout the day I can spread it as I want to. I mentioned no bread but she allows me a small piece.
I am allowed 6 tbsp of oil. It can be olive or regular oil. 8 pieces of olive equals 1 tbsp of oil. I can use these to cook what I want.
- 1 bread unit such as 2-3 toasts or 2 baby baguette, or 4 crackers
90-120gr of white cheese - no need to be fat free
- 6 tbsp of greek yogurt (only this can of yogurt allowed)
- 1 egg
- 400 gr of mean, chicken, or fish. - on this I am allowed 1-2xweek 2 pieces of escalope or 8 nuggets.
- salad with veggies not stated in the NO list
- I can do any food with veggies like casserole with the oils allowed.
- I am allowed 1 unit of sweet like 2 chocolate finger or 3 scoops of ice cream fat free/sugar free or 2 scoops regular ice cream
- allowed per day 1 cup of pumpkin seed.
I am going back to do it, Just hope I stick with it..