Old 11-13-2007, 02:47 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 202.5/189/120

Height: 5'2

Default Ultra carb blow out!

well the induction stalled. for 2 weeks, the body just refused to shift more than a few oz. so what is the solution, i had a major carb binge this should in theory trick the body and kick start the weightloss when i go back op tomorrow morning.

what i've noticed is that i feel alot hotter i.e body wise. i think the carbs have fired up the metabolism more than i imagined i've been sweating most the day. secondly i've felt really really really thirsty probably due in part to the heat generating sweat but also the salt content of my carbs.

yesterday i ate in the region of 500g of carb. today was alot less i've had maybe 50 tomorrow back OP the damage to the scales is about 4lbs so far which isn't that much of a big deal i can live with that. but i feel amazing on so much so that i'm off to the gym to try and burn up the buzz.
roobear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2007, 02:48 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 202.5/189/120

Height: 5'2

this isn't a new member its slimmingsi accidently logged on with GF's account! my appologies
roobear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2007, 02:49 PM   #3  
Becomming a Monster

S/C/G: 329/253/210

Height: 6'0

silly me
slimmingsi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2007, 09:43 AM   #4  
Becomming a Monster

S/C/G: 329/253/210

Height: 6'0

back on plan! back to square one tomorrow is weigh in day but i think i'll just take the results and put a circle around them next week should be the best set for a while.
slimmingsi is offline   Reply With Quote