Old 11-06-2007, 07:01 AM   #16  
The Dyslexic Typo Queen

S/C/G: 209/155/120

Height: 5'3

I think I am gonna make that Punkin Bake too and just not tell everyone it's good for you, hehe. What they don't know won't hurt them.
Diva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2007, 10:58 AM   #17  

S/C/G: 231/219/160

Height: 5'9"

I am SOOO proud of myself for yesterday. Mashed potatoes and pumpkin pie was screaming my name, but I turned deaf ears on. I did however have a little bit of coleslaw and green beans with cream of mushroom soup (no fried onions). My weight didn't go up this morning as I thought it would've, but actually went down a lb or 2.

My hubby actually "gave me permission" to deviate from my diet, but I scorned him for doing so. I've been doing this for 5 months now, and I"m not going to mess it up for a holiday. Christmas however will be harder on my will power.
2songbirds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2007, 09:34 AM   #18  
Larry's Angel

Location: NW New Jersey But, My Heart's In Pittsburgh!! GO STEELERS & PENGUINS!!!

S/C/G: 245/143/145

My Thanksgiving dinner consisted of 3 slices of white meat turkey & a bottle of water...as my sister-in-law "forgot" to put the green beans on the table Sooooo...I was definitely on plan
JerseyGyrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2007, 01:22 PM   #19  
aud
lc lifestyle

S/C/G: 254/234/139

Height: 5'6"

I actually had no trouble staying OP for the Txgiving Celebration at my own house Thursday . . . it was the following Sat & Sun at extended relatives houses that I lost focus/discipline determination.

*learn from this mistake auddie!*

Should have had the "Turkey & Water" jerseyG! WTG Girl!

Congrats to you too 2songbirds! I'm determined to make it thru the upcoming Christmas Season hurdles unscathed.
aud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2007, 05:46 PM   #20  
Mrs. Determined

S/C/G: 243/ /150

Hi All!

I kinda of stayed on plan but I planned it that way, lol!

The thing I love about this woe is that it's easy to go back on plan. I don't feel deprived by the foods we get to eat so it I'm pretty satisfied.

Today I am back on plan and exercised on my elliptical for 20 minutes. I'm hoping to lose at least 5 lbs by Christmas or more if I can.

Hope you all are doing good too!
FitinTime is offline   Reply With Quote