New on low carb

• I have been on the 100+ site for about two months and lost 10#, messed up and gained 5# back--I need to low carb for awhile--help.
    I need recipes and menu suggestions-I am a snacker--help!

• Well, as this is the Atkins forum, I think most of us are big Atkins fans. My best suggestion for you would to be is to visit www.sugarfreesheila.com. She's got some freebie recipes and she's a huge Atkins proponent, too. I think the best thing to do would be to get a copy of Dr Atkins' New Diet Revolution and start from the beginning. Induction isn't really hard...and being in Ketosis really reduces your hunger response.

If you want to get started right away, http://www.atkins.com/articles/atkin...s-of-induction Has the rules of induction and there are related articles about the "acceptable" and unacceptable foods for it, how to count carbs, etc. But I would seriously consider getting a copy of the book (it's $7 at Barnes and Noble)--it's definitely worth having as a reference material.

One thing I will say, is try to snack on whole foods on Atkins--avoid the Atkins shakes/bars, as they tend to stall people.