What's For Lunch? Wk of July 23rd

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Tuna Fish/Mayo/Hard Boiled Eggs

Celery Chips
    (Due to dental work - I have to de-vein celery to the point of not much being left!)
  • Baby greens and spinach salad w/yellow pepers, radishes, cheese, pastami, creamy dill dressing.
  • Oooohh...Puncezilla....yours sounds good! Do you make the creamy dill dressing yourself or is it bottled?
  • I had 2 C. romaine with ground turkey, 1/2 avocado and 2 TBS. salsa
  • Cube Steak and Cauliflower Mash
  • MMMMMMmmmmmm, puncez's DID sound yummy eb! I'm also thinking I need to use up my cauliflower like azure's Mash - will make for supper I think.

Burger

Zucchini
  • Can of light chunk tuna
    1 tbs of light kraft mayo
    1 cup of spinach
  • Same as yesterday: Baby greens and spinach salad w/yellow pepers, radishes, cheese, pastami, creamy dill dressing.
    I mix mayo, vingar, dill, and a little splenda for my dressing (also very good on coleslaw).
  • I didn't have breakfast, as I slept late, so I had a noon lunch It wasn't the best lunch, but it satisfied my "pizza" urge. ~6 lunchmeat-sized slices of pepperoni, 2 slices of cheese and 1/4 cup of tomato sauce. Heat it in the microwave and it's pizza on a plate--sans-bread. I know the pepperoni has those darn nitrites in it...but they don't seem to hinder me, and I love pepperoni as a treat
  • Mmmm...that dill dressing sounds good! Thanks for the recipe...I'm going to try it
  • oh...by the way....I saw on another thread that someone had cucumber with sourcream. I tried it last night....soooooooooo yummy!!!!
  • AWESOME Salad!

20 small shrimp leftover from last night
    1 tbs of kens light balsamic ving. dressing
    2 cups of fresh spinach
    1 cup of fresh grilled zucchini
    .25 cup 2% cheese

7 Net Carbs!

I ate lunch with my mom and said 'MMM this is yummy and healthy!" She looked at my plate, smiled and said, 'Sure is, I am proud of you!'

Hahaha she is so anti atkins that I think this is funny!
  • Tuna salad w/pickles.

great salad RR, I was anti atkins befor I read the book, I read it just out of curiosity, wasnt planning on trying it. Now that I'v read it, I think its brilliant, not at all what I thougt it would be.
  • Pork Chop and mashed cauliflower
  • That dressing does sound delish!

Scrambled Eggs (1 yolk) & Cheese