diet togo low carb plan

• I ordred the plan 2 days ago and it is going to ship monday. I am not new to the boards but I am new to this low carb forum! So I wanted to introduce my self! my name is tony and I live in north carolina, I have around 75 pounds to lose. I have tryed atkins/lowcarb b4 and was never able to stick to it because of all the planning and trying to worry about how many carb I am eating, so I am going to try AGAIN with the diettogo, it's around 40 carbs per day @ first and week by week they slowly reduce them to around 30 a day. I was alread lost 25 pounds using weight watchers but I have become sick of the meeting and of the slow weight loss, which turned into weight gain after a while, I did the plan to the tee and gained 1 pound, so it is just not working for me. I lose weight very quickly on low carb which I like so I am excited about starting again. Anyway nice to meet you all!
  • Welcome!!
    Tony!!

You've come to a great place for advice, support & encouragement!!

You CAN do this!!!

All the best to you!!!

Kim
  • Hi Tony , Welcome to the low carb forum. We have a very nice group here. Good luck with the diet togo. I am not familiar with it myself. Let us kow what you think of it.