Old 04-15-2007, 10:54 AM   #1  

Default What to eat when feeling ill

Hello All,

Yesterday I woke up with an intestinal bug and pretty much had no desire for anything I had been eating over the past 3 weeks. Once I did start to feel better, I still wanted typical comfort food, like mashed potatoes (the real kind- not cauliflower), and other things that are not Atkins friendly. I ended up just having some broth from a chicken noodle soup, but I was curious what others ate when they weren't feeling their best. Any low carb ideas for lighter, easy to digest foods?

Thanks!

Julie
LadyJulieAnn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2007, 04:16 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 303/303/175

Height: 5'6

after induction i used to have those campbells ready made cups of soup. The to go ones. The chicken noodle one suprisingly didnt have many carbs. i think it was 7 carbs for the small bottle of it. They are in little microwave drink cups. I didnt have them often. But it helped when i was craving something different. And chicken soup is always good when ur not feeling well!
Dropzofjupiter29 is offline   Reply With Quote