Old 03-24-2007, 10:54 AM   #31  

S/C/G: 247.6/236.0/135

Height: 5 ft 3 inches

Congrats to all the big losers we've got - pound losers that is.

My own scale has budged down another pound - Made my husband come watch me weigh I got so excited! I haven't seen that number in - well can't remember when. I'm approaching 200 now. OMG, 200! I can see it on the horizon. It's not just a fantasy. I've kept my nose down and kept trying and in little bitty baby steps I've come a long way. I'm over 1/4 done now. Now, to do this 3 more times.

Am still OP, am exercising at a very paced rate - no overexerting - just building a good habit first.

Have started a journal on here too to express myself more. Lovin' it!
Arkansas Kel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2007, 12:12 PM   #32  
Lovin' Life

S/C/G: 300/too much/155

only 8 more lbs and you will be in onderland Kel!! WTG on your missing lb!!
RobinW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2007, 12:14 PM   #33  
Lovin' Life

Quote:
Robin-Have fun time driving in your new car. Gee!! thats a big savings $$$$$ you got there. $125 is nothing to sneeze at.

thats why we went smaller.....we have gone from and explorer to a focus
Old 03-25-2007, 08:57 AM   #34  
beachbum

Good Morning Ladies

Woke up to a dusting of snow on the ground. While I was having my tea I noticed a coyote watching his prey and run across our back yard to get him Leo was too late getting the camera..

Will post later have to get ready for church.

Hugs BB
beach bum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2007, 09:31 AM   #35  
lilybelle

S/C/G: 234/142/145

Height: 5'7

Hi everyone, I missed you ladies. I'm back from vacation. A not too great trip if anyone cares to read how I described it in the maintainers forum. I'll just call it my Gender Reassignment Vacation. LOL.

Good news is, we are now shopping for a new boat. Plus, I made it home safe and alive.

Sad news is I'm down to my one puppy (Lucy) as (Stitch) the runt was stolen while we were gone. He was so cute and I didn't plan to keep him, but I had given him to my little grandson.

I ate pretty much on plan while on vacation and walked Molly at least 3 miles every day. My clothes from last summer fit perfectly, so I'm happy with this.

Robin, Congrat's on the new car.
lilybelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2007, 11:40 AM   #36  
Lovin' Life

Lily~I'll have to head over and read how it went, but it sounds like it went pretty good. Im sorry about the puppy tho, Ive always been afraid of someone stealing my animals (when I had them)

BB~ that sounds so cool. I love watching things like that in my own yard. Enjoy your sunday.

We are off to my dh's grandson's b-day party this afternoon. Cake, icecream, pizza and wings galore!! I have my own chicken thawing as I type........I will resist and have my own supper when I get home.

Still op and getting my exercise in....today it isnt suppose to rain, so I think I'll get my walk in before the b-day party. Giving me more incentive to NOT eat any crap at the party.

Have a great day ladies
Old 03-25-2007, 02:56 PM   #37  
lilybelle

Robin, have fun at the Birthday party. Today is my B-day too. #47, not too exciting. DH is at work.
Old 03-25-2007, 03:19 PM   #38  
beachbum

Hi I'm back again,but don't know how long its going to be before I can get back on the computer. While I was at church Leo had problems with the computer,its the Micro Soft Vista's hard drive. The Dell repair man will pull everything off,and start from scratch. We are going to lose everything.So I might be off for the beginning of the week. Don't know when I'll be back take care.

Hugs BB
Old 03-25-2007, 06:12 PM   #39  
Lovin' Life

Happy Birthday Lily!
Old 03-25-2007, 06:49 PM   #40  
beachbum

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LILY

and many many more. I won't be on the board tomorrow cause off computer problems.

See you late Monday afternoon.

Hugs BB
Old 03-25-2007, 11:22 PM   #41  
Baby Steps

HP Lily!

Just wanted to pop in and do a quick drive by. Admit that I screwed up so I can plan on starting fresh tomorrow. I'm sure it was because I weighed myself and got discouraged. Well, at least it wasn't the WHOLE weekend! So that's a plus!!
lady_adnerb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2007, 11:30 PM   #42  
lilybelle

Thanks for the birthday wishes ladies. I'll be back to plan A tomorrow after eating too much cake, ice cream and pizza today for my birthday. It was a planned food frenzy, LOL, so it's time for me to straighten up and get back on plan.
Old 03-26-2007, 08:55 AM   #43  
Lovin' Life

Good Morning

Well I did good this past week, Ive managed to whittle away 12lbs. This is an awesome start for me, and great motivation to keep going!! I have to remember to get some potassium/magnesium this week, Ive already starte with the jumpy legs. I suspect the cramping will come along fairly soon. I want to get a start on that before the cramps wake me in the middle of the night.

On to week 2

Have a great day ladies.
Old 03-26-2007, 09:32 AM   #44  
beachbum

Good Morning Ladies

The Dell Guy called yesterday and said that they computer will be off at 1PM our time,so I have time to post.

My plans for this week is to stay closed to my 32 gram of carbs intake. So I can loose another two pounds this week to complete my lenten challenge.

We having a gorgous day for walking,but there no time this morning as we have too my errands to get done,and have to be home before the Dell guy calls and walks Leo thought the computer.He told Leo that he will have to do all the work,hes just going to supervise from the phone line.

Lily-Hope you had a wonderful birthday,and welcome back to the thread,I missed you. You'll lose all that vacation gain.

Brenda-The weekends are the hardest to stay forcus.Along with going on the scale when its not your W-I can be decouraging,I been there now & again. Just get back to Oping.

Robin-Big congrats on your 12 lb loss. Thats a great inchievement & also an inspiration to all of us.

Have to go, hopefully I'll be back on the computer tomorrow morn, if not Wed they latest.

Hugs BB
Old 03-26-2007, 10:34 AM   #45  
lilybelle

Robin, WTG on the 12 lbs. That is fantastic.

BB, hope your computer is up and running again soon.

I'm back at square one today with sticking to OP eating. I plan to get some potatoes and green beans put in the ground. I also am planning to get back to exercising. My DD wants me to do Atkins with her again for a month. She is worrried about upcoming swimsuit time. LOL. I'll give it a try again after Thursday, (gotta restock groceries first). I'm sure I could stand to re-lose a few lbs. again.

Gotta get new tires on my vehicle today.