Carbohydrate Addicts

• looking for people doing Carbohydrate addicts diet? Anyone? any suggestions where i can find fellow addicts or maybe suggest another forum? Any low carber's who haven't tried it should look into it, it's been fabulous, 6 weeks and going strong!!
  • Hi Elasky

I think this would be the forum you are looking for. Low Carb includes the Carb Addicts diet.

That was the first diet I had tried....but it wasnt for me.
  • I tried it awhile back, with some success. I do better on a tweaked Atkins diet. I actually still incorporate some of thier principles. I took what worked from one and what worked from others, and made my own path. We can of course help you with anything related to the carb counting/low carb part not to mention just the trials and tribulations of dieting. Check out the weekly chat! Good to have you on board.
  • WOWEEE 6 weeks and going strong... YOUR AWESOME !!!!!!!!

I did it and found that when I could eat my carb meal, I was eating things I normally wouldn't... and I'd shovel as much as I could down just b/c I could. I had a hard time with it. I gave up and went to Atkins (not on it anymore though).

YOU GO GIRL !!!!!