I'm back here!

• Hello everyone. I'm not sure if there is anyone left here that would remember me or not, so I wanted to introduce myself. I was here over 2 years. Some may remember that I was on Atkins, and doing great (lost 60lbs) and I got the biggest surprise of my life by finding out I was pregnant. Well, the little one will be 2 next week, and I think it's high time I start this WOL again! I only gained 12lbs while I was pregnant with Emma-Grace, but I stayed at home with her for 8 months and gained a lot of weight back. DH and I started Atkins again on Jan. 1, and so I wanted to come here and get/give support once again. Everyone was a great support last time, and I am sure this time will be the same! I am very excited about this WOL again, and am looking forward to shedding some pounds!

I hope to get to know/get re-aquainted with everyone soon!

Lisa
  • Hi Mrs. H! (When I typed that-it reminded me of what Bo Brady always called Mrs. Horton on Days Of Our Lives!! ("Mrs. H." )

Love the name "Emma-Grace" too . . . My two girls are Molly & Tess - age 20 & 9. Good thing I only reproduce every 11 years - menopause caught up with me early (I'm 46 now) so another one is out of the question-woohooo!!

Hope you'll join in on the daily menu meal Thread and the challenge--if you haven't already--I'd love to see what someone so successful on Atkins is having to eat - lilybelle is such an inspiration and here - so you may remember her?

Hope to cya in the Chat Thread!
  • back Lisa!!

As you know, this is a great place for advice,support & encouragement!

I am living proof Atkins works! You CAN do this!!!

All the best to you!!!

Kim
  • Welcome back Lisa, hope to get to know you better. Best wishes for a successful wt. loss and maintenance. Atkins really works. Congrat's on the baby, very cute name.
  • A baby - what better reason is there in the world!

Welcome back, hope to see you on weekly chick chat! If you did as well as that before, you should have some great tips and recipes to share too!

Look forward to chatting with you. We can do this together!
  • Lisa
    Great to have you back. I look forward to following your progress.
    hope to see you on the weekly chat!
    maggie
  • Thanks for the warm welcome everyone! I am very glad to be back here and on Atkins! I will definately be posting on the weekly chat! I am looking forward to getting to know everyone!
  • Welcome back
  • Home Lisa,

Yes, I remember you We talked about the name Grace b/c my Dd is Grace Ann. How is the little darling?

Good to have you here with us