Old 11-10-2006, 12:59 PM   #61  

S/C/G: 228/215/160

Height: 5 ft 5

Yesterday my calories were 1291, 91 calories over, i did get walking in.
Last night i started to feel really sick, my husband is sick, and my daughter is sick too with colds. I slept awful last night too. My whole body hurts, and my neck and head, and all.
campbellredhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2006, 01:04 PM   #62  
Coldblooded Thread Killa

Height: 5'3"

Aw man, that's awful. I hope you feel better soon! I hate to say it, but with the aching that kinda sounds like flu.
callystia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2006, 10:12 PM   #63  
Future Belly Dancer

S/C/G: 234

Height: 5'7"

Yah, Cally is right. Probably the Flu...it IS flu season, anyways. Just don't over exert yourself. How does that saying go.. Starve a Cold, feed a flu? Starve a flu, feed a cold???

I hope you feel better soon. Sleep as much as you can, drink teas and eat soups...all that stuff you know to do.

I stepped on the scale and I have lost 2 and a half pounds! Yaaaay! And I have PMS to, so I can probably count on more of an actual loss as I tend to gain 3-5 pounds of water during PMS.

Cally! Four days binge free! Woot! You get a dancing....marshmellow? >.> I bought a new hip scarf today that my teacher got in Egypt. It was more than I wanted to spend...but so, so beautiful! Man does it look nice in a shimmy!

Webweevil, how's the belly dancing going? Are you practicing?

My calories for today were approximately 1440, and I danced/drilled for one hour and 45 minutes. (I was really enjoying that new hip scarf.)

~Ally
Allycatisfat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2006, 12:06 AM   #64  

S/C/G: 184/174.8/132

Height: 5' 4"

This week has been more of a challenge not so much with food but with exercise. My body is really tired and sore. I started the gym this week and have been doing different machines. maybe too much. I will slow it down a bit. calories keeping around 1500. We shall this wednesday if all this hard work is paying off. Maybe tomorrow I will take a break on the exercise and let my body rest.
loveandlaughalways is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2006, 01:15 PM   #65  
NEVER Give Up:)

S/C/G: 260**212**160

I've been with 3FC for awhile, but new to using Fitday. I just "restarted" this morning and giving Fitday and calorie counting a try. I did LAWL last year and did lose 40 pounds, but have gained back some of those pounds since stopping. I'm excited to see how this goes!
Michelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2006, 01:33 PM   #66  

S/C/G: 197/197/147

Height: 5'4" (almost)

hello all ... new here ... NEED TO LOSE WEIGHT ... please: where can I find out the correct amount of calories to lose 1-2 pounds a week? thanks.

marsha aka froggypond
froggypond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2006, 06:48 PM   #67  

yesterday my calories were 1252, 52 over, did get some walking in.
Lost 2 pounds this week, I'm at 180, i cannot wait to get to the 170's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!
Tonight we went out to dinner and i splurged, usually do, everyother week,
Pizza i love it like crazy.
Old 11-11-2006, 10:07 PM   #68  
Losing To Live

S/C/G: 289/266/140

Height: 5'5

Allycatisfat:
Quote:
How does that saying go.. Starve a Cold, feed a flu? Starve a flu, feed a cold???
Hehehe, it's "Feed a fever, starve cold." For the flu, it's get your @ss into bed, drink plenty of water, and sleep haha.

loveandlaughalways:
Quote:
I started the gym this week and have been doing different machines.
Good for you! Just remember that muscles should get around 48 hours of rest. Doing a gym workout every second day, and doing cardio in between will give you some good results, too!

Michelle06:
Quote:
I've been with 3FC for awhile, but new to using Fitday. I just "restarted" this morning and giving Fitday and calorie counting a try. I did LAWL last year and did lose 40 pounds, but have gained back some of those pounds since stopping. I'm excited to see how this goes!
Good luck! I love FitDay, it's been my savior!

froggypond:
Quote:
please: where can I find out the correct amount of calories to lose 1-2 pounds a week? thanks.
Everyone's bodies are different, and it also depends alot on your lifestyle, whether you are active in your daily life or not, etc. 3000 cals=approx 1lb, but that does not mean exercise up to 3000 or 6000 cals a day, but do not exercise just to lose that specific amount, that can be really dangerous. I recommend using Fit Day. You can tally your calories, and also see how many calories you are burning approximately a day. Based on your lifestyle, you can see what works best for you, but remember, not everyone can lose lbs that fast, it all depends on your body.
Good luck, and please be smart!

campbellredhead:
Quote:
Lost 2 pounds this week, I'm at 180, i cannot wait to get to the 170's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!
Way to go on the loss! You'll be there before you know it!

Cals today were 1556. Below where I like to be, so will be adding a snack this evening to get me to a total of 1686. Still lower than my weight class, but will suffice. Didn'y get much exercise in, maybe later tonight before bed (I HATE SNOW! I miss walking ). I slept in late, and it seems like the day has just flown by. Hope you're all having a good night!
My weigh-in showed a loss of exactly 4lbs this week. Gearing up for not as many slipups next week, and maybe I'll do better! I'm happy with the 4, though, it's good to just be losing!!!

~Mande
martiniforme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2006, 10:59 PM   #69  
NEVER Give Up:)

S/C/G: 260**212**160

MANDE...Thanks so much for the encouragement! CONGRATS on losing 4 pounds for the week, that's great!!!
Michelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2006, 07:22 AM   #70  

Height: 5'5"

Day 82 completed with 1305 calories. Less than I planned, but because I woke so early Saturday morning, I ended up going to bed early without having another 200 calorie mini-meal.

Bellydancing class is Monday. Unfortunately I haven't been practicing what we've learned so far. If I get some alone time today, I hope to practice a little. While there are only a few students in the class, I feel self-conscience about doing this kind of thing. I've never danced before. The other girls in my class are young skinny girls that are taking other dance classes as well. Here I am trying to cover up my body, while everyone else is wearing skimpy spandex.
webweevil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2006, 08:38 AM   #71  

My calories yesterday were 2366, 1166 over, but every other week my husband and I have a cheat meal. And last night was pizza and salad and garlic roll, and chocolate chip cheese cake!!!

today is back to the grind
Old 11-12-2006, 10:08 AM   #72  
Lifetime Loser

I haven't been here in a while, tried another "diet"...didn't work. So I am back to the calorie counting as it seems to be the only way for me with some exercise.

Hope to lose a few before Nov. 30 when we leave for our trip to Seattle/Oregon Coast...need at least 5 lbs. gone to fit in some clothes!!!

I'm going to keep close tabs here the next 3 weeks.

Phyllis
floridarusty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2006, 01:46 PM   #73  

S/C/G: 227/153/135

Yesterday's tally:
Calories in - 1279
Calories out - 3704
I am actually beginning to think I am undereating, for the first time in my life!
OnePerDecade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2006, 01:50 PM   #74  

S/C/G: 197/197/147

Height: 5'4" (almost)

can someone please point me in the right direction to update my tracker? i can only find how to start one...thanks.
froggypond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2006, 01:56 PM   #75  

S/C/G: 227/153/135

Hi Froggy -- If you're talking about the tracker as your signature, you have to go back to your profile & build a new one from scratch -- and if I'm wrong, someone PLEASE correct me!
OnePerDecade is offline   Reply With Quote