Old 09-08-2005, 07:57 AM   #1  

Thumbs up Today was WI day!! ~ Not bad.

Well, today was my weigh in day. This is 1 full week counting calories and eating better choices! I am down 0.6 pounds from the previous week! I have not showed a negative weigh in, in over a month! I hope continue to see negatives on the scale!

Does anyone else weigh in today? How were your results?
TMunday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2005, 12:17 PM   #2  

Good for you keep up the good work!
pixiechic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2005, 12:18 PM   #3  

Thanks!!!
Old 09-09-2005, 11:19 AM   #4  

Congradulations, Tracy!!

I weigh in at home. Unfortunally, I stepped back on to my scales the other morning doing my daughters hair and something came apart. I knew something was wrong cause it was weighing me at 88 pound I took it apart and found one of the weigh legs that balances it had fell off. So I put it back together. It weighed me at 145 pounds. Even when I bagged it with 10 pounds of flour/sugar. Ive been alittle upset at yo yo scales.
Jewelz76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2005, 11:23 AM   #5  

Thanks Jewelz! I weigh in at home too.

WOW!! I thought the scales were better then that. I have beat mine and it is fine. It acts up when it needs batteries but that is it. Do you have a digital scale? I am not sure who I was talking with about them... but just in case it was not you... the digital scales at walmart for around $30.00 work great. I have never had a problem with mine. I have had it for almost a year.

Also, sometimes your dr.s office will allow you to come in and just see the nurse to get on there scale!! I have done that in the past too! They don't mind that. And they don't charge you for it either.
Old 09-09-2005, 11:50 AM   #6  

lol thats what hubby told me to do yesterday about the doctor. I will ask them if I can.
No there not digital. This one was actually a loaner. I got mad at my last scales and well just say they didnt make it.
My mom has a digital (bought it through avon) but I hate that thing it weighs me more too.
I like the ones you can set because when I hit a plateu I will move the scales down 5 pounds and it starts dropping again then I reset it. I usually hit thoughs around the even numbers like 140, 150, 160, ect. Maybe its just phycological but it works for me.
I will go by walmarts to see what all they have. I have been thinking about getting a digital set for awhile now because my scales are even off from my doctors. I think it was by 5 pounds. Besides, I really do need to wing myself from the old type.
Old 09-09-2005, 12:21 PM   #7  

Hi there. You sound like I used to be lol. And no, I would NOT buy the scale from Avon. I sell (well I am supposed to but I don't really do it anymore.. but I am still a seller according to Avon lol) Avon and I would never buy it. I bought mine from walmart. I like to totally check things out before I buy them. Mine is called Taylor or something like that. It was around $30.00. And it was so worth the money! Don't forget to get batteries though!!! And get extra just in case, so you have them when the batteries die out.

I always hated the regular old scales. They are never accurate!! And they break way to easy! Mine never measured up to the doc either. But my digital matches the doctors readings! Good luck. You will love it.
Old 09-09-2005, 03:38 PM   #8  

Taylor Body Fat Analyzer Bathroom Scale lol That is the one I was eye balling. That things neat looking! Well I ran into town to see if I could get weighed at the clinic. They let me. Now I just wanna cry. lol Those scales are right. So now I have to adjust my weight loss here and fitday.
Old 09-09-2005, 04:36 PM   #9  

Jewelz,

THAT'S THE ONE!!! Lol... I always remember once I see the name lol.

Don't get to upset about your weigh in. Take into consideration it was NOT first thing in the morning (which makes a difference), and also that you had all of your clothing and shoes and stuff on! Once you get the new scale... pick a day and time to weigh in each week... do it on the same day and time each week. Then you will see loss because it will be the same scale each week.
Old 09-09-2005, 05:56 PM   #10  

True.. I did have everything on. So maybe your right! I will make sure I get some anger management for the new scales. LOL! I will try that routine and let you know how it works!
Old 09-09-2005, 06:00 PM   #11  

Good luck. It has done me some good lol. But pee first hahahahaha. As soon as I wake up on weigh in day here is my pace..... get out of bed... go to the bathroom and get every drop out hahahahaha... walk to the scale (only biker shorts, undies, and a t-shirt on each week) get on... weigh on it twice to be sure... and tally up. Lol. Stop laughing now hahaha. Just kidding... laugh away... it is good for our minds lol.
Old 09-09-2005, 08:04 PM   #12  

*thinking of the weight per dripple*
Old 09-09-2005, 09:29 PM   #13  

ROFL!!! Hey now every dribble adds up lool.
Old 09-09-2005, 09:49 PM   #14  

hehe still have me laughing over that. I always weigh myself in my t-shirt and undies because its really weird I got some cotton shorts I wear to lounge in and I can weigh myself in them. I puts me up 2 extra pounds, perhaps its my imagination running away with me. lol
Old 09-09-2005, 09:51 PM   #15  

It is possible. Every thread and elastic etc. weighs!! If I could weigh in with nothing but flesh I would... but I would scare the birds HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. No lol... my scale is in the kitchen because it is the levelist (hope thats a word lol) floor.