Old 07-11-2017, 05:46 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 170/170/120

Height: 5'8" / 172cm

Post VLCD Group!

Hey all,

I wanted to create a group for discussing tips, progress, and results on a very low calorie diet.

This is a diet of 800 calories a day or less.

VLCDs have been shown to have numerous health benefits, including weight loss, remission of Type II Diabetes, improved insulin-sensitivity, and lowered cholesterol.

I'll be undertaking a VLCD and posting my updates, progress, and methods every so often. Feel free to do the same, ask questions, or offer any tips. Anything to add to the discussion of VLCDs, really!
Marshie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2017, 10:19 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 170/165/145

Height: 5'7

I am currently starting a low calorie diet. I am shooting between 800-1200. It is pretty hard to stay at 800 without exercising so don't beat yourself up. It looks like you are about my body type and in the same boat. I'm doing my best keeping my meals high protein and veggies since carbs have the most calories. Got any foods you really like to use? What do you eat usually a day?
JudgeDread is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
diabetes, insulin resistance, low calorie, very low calorie diet, vlcd