Old 07-28-2015, 09:19 PM   #31  

S/C/G: 337.7/336.8/269

Height: 5'6

Thank you so much Mars735! I did get a whoosh of 2.4 lbs. overnight, so happy about that, hope this weight loss continues until goal , we'll see.
Candidcamster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2015, 02:50 AM   #32  

Hi everyone, this is my log for July 28th,

Weigh in - 219.6 (Thank you G_d, I finally got my "whoosh" lol)

Calories for the Day - 1,563

Exercise - None

Note - I am .6 higher than my lowest weight of 219, but hey I will take it...for now. lol I haven't exercised yet, but if I do, I'll update this post. Yesterday (7/27) began rough, but ended on a good note, today has been awesome, I am hoping to close this month out at a new low (perhaps 218.8? lol) we'll see. Keep going! <3
Old 07-30-2015, 04:23 AM   #33  

Hi everyone, this is my log for July 29th,

Weigh in - No weigh in, I haven't fallen off the wagon lol, but I got very little sleep today which messes with my weight, so I didn't bother.

Calories for the Day - 1,516 (low for me! Was going to have more but I made a choice, big dinner in the 220's or small dinner and possibly seeing Onderland by the end of November, the latter won)

Exercise - None 2nd day in a row without it, hoping to get back on track Thursday.

Nsv - my juniors size 17 jeans are getting loose in the waist, oh em gee! Lol

Quote of the day - Dreams only work when we do.
Old 07-31-2015, 03:35 AM   #34  

Hi everyone, this is my log for July 30th,

Weigh in - 219.8

Calories for the Day - 1,658

Exercise - None 3rd day in a row without it. *ack*

Nsv - Tonight I visited Kohl's (one of my favorite places lol) and I was just window shopping, trying on cute clothes as usual. Well I picked up a few pairs of Levi's jeans in a size 12, 14 and 16, the 12 would go up my thighs, but of course wouldn't close (wishful thinking ), the 14 was about 20 lbs away from working in my opinion, they also wouldn't close, and finally the size 16 fit great!!!!! I didn't get them because I HATE bootcut (skinny jeans or nothing baby lol) but I was so geeked. For the past few months I've thought of myself as a size 18-20, but realistically I am more of a 16-18 now, that feels weird to even type it, but it is true. I've been thinking of myself as some sort of "bandit" if you will, sneaking into smaller sizes, not realizing, those "smaller" sizes are MY size, you are the size you can wear. On the topic, there is a great video about the topic here by Loeylane on Youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPzr20LU_0g .

My straight size 18 Paisley Sky brand jeans are sliding down my butt, my size 17 juniors Wallflower jeans (love this brand btw) are getting loose in the waist, my XL shirts that I was once so proud to wear (again feeling like I was sneaking into a smaller size I didn't belong in) are becoming too loose for my liking. I am accepting it isn't just the number on the scale that is changing, but my body is as well. That is a NSV for me. God bless us all, and thank you for following my journey, stay tuned! <3
Old 08-01-2015, 05:51 AM   #35  

Hi everyone, this is my log for July 31st,

Weigh in - 219.6

Calories for the Day - 1,766 (high, loads of ice cream and sweets)

Exercise - None

Reality check/inspiring moment - I was visiting Kohl's again...and I decided to try a Juniors size 15 Wallflower jeans (I currently wear a 17, which is getting loose in the waist) and they WOULD NOT BUTTON , yet! lol They were around 15 lbs. I would guesstimate from fitting and comfortably, but I found that really motivational as it gives me another goal to work towards.

Last edited by Candidcamster; 08-01-2015 at 01:42 PM.
Old 08-02-2015, 02:30 PM   #36  

Hi everyone, this is my log for August 1st,

Weigh in - 218.4 (my lowest yet)

Calories for the Day - 1,692

Exercise - None

BTW I haven't been posting my foods for awhile now, the reason is that it can be overwhelming (and I'm lazy ) but if you're signed up on Myfitnesspal you can read my food diary http://www.myfitnesspal.com/food/diary/candidcamster sometimes it's ok, sometimes it is terrible, but I do my best to be honest or guess correctly (when I binge or eat restaurant food w/unknown calories/quantities).
Old 08-02-2015, 06:40 PM   #37  
heavenleighstar

S/C/G: 332/320/220

Height: 5'4

Congratulations Candidmaster on your lowest weight yet!!
skinnyki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2015, 03:50 AM   #38  

Thank you Skinnyki! My legs are tired today, I didn't exercise, but I've been walking, in new flats (did I mention they are Payless? lol) here's hoping I burned some calories.

Hi everyone, this is my log for August 2nd, (ETA - I copy/paste my details and forgot to update the date, but it has since been fixed )

Weigh in - 217.4 (I freaked out, in a good way, woohoo! Here's hoping I move the the 2-teens pretty quickly from here on out, I'd love to see 209 by mid September *please*)

Calories for the Day - 1,739 (a bit more than I've been aiming for recently, but in my defense there were ice cream bars & cheese doodles involved )

Exercise - None

NSV & observations - My non-scale victory was my mom purchased a veggie pizza from this delicious restaurant here called Harvest Organic Grille, and I only had 1 slice. I wasn't sure how many calories were in it, so I counted it the same as having a whole personal Amy's Pizza to myself (around 400 calories). I've also gotten good about getting single-serve bags of snacks, and only eating 2 at a time (hey for me that is progress!!) .

Today I felt really good about my body, I am still a good ways from my goal weight, but I really do love the skin I am in now. I do have batwings pretty bad lol, but I'd rather have those than the fat that kept them inflated. My face is still very puffed up w/fat lol, but I do like it, and while it isn't "thin" yet, I can see some changes from where I came from, namely my eyes are more prominent than before.

Last edited by Candidcamster; 08-04-2015 at 03:43 AM.
Old 08-04-2015, 03:44 AM   #39  

Hi everyone, this is my log for August 3rd,

Weigh in - 217.8

Calories for the Day - 1,844

Exercise - None

Quote & Thought of the Day - "A river cuts through rock, not because of its power, but because of its persistence." - Jim Watkins
That quote fits me to a T, I haven't had a "perfect" journey, exercising everyday, eating perfectly within my recommended calories, you know what I mean, and yet I am here weighing less than I did as an obese 14-15 year old girl, probably about what I weighed in middle school! Why? Because nearly 18 months in (as of August 13th of this year) I haven't given up! As the saying goes "If you're tired of starting over, stop giving up!" that is so true, ask yourself where will you be in a year from now, if you commit yourself to giving up soda, or instead of 2-3 sandwiches (like I used to do) you switch to 1, instead of buying the big bag of chips that you know you'll keep eating until they are gone *raises hand*, you get a smaller bag (preferably 1-3 servings per bag)? Wherever those small changes take you, it will be better than where you came from, I am living proof of that. Before I began this journey just the simple act of not drinking soda anymore (I was raised on Pepsi, no kidding, recovered soda-freak here) made me incidentally lose around 45 lbs. going from 350 to 305. I was still going out to dinner, not watching my food intake, but somehow I wasn't 350 lbs. anymore. However that wasn't enough, so eventually I embarked on this current journey and the rest is history. I appreciate those of you who are following me, thank you, I don't know how long it will take me to reach Onederland (18 lbs. doesn't sound like much, but I've learned to never underestimate stubborn fat ), but I promise you this, I will not give up no matter what, and I hope none of you do either, the best in life to you all! XOXO

Last edited by Candidcamster; 08-04-2015 at 04:53 AM.
Old 08-04-2015, 07:02 PM   #40  

Today I was on Facebook and saw a lot of Transformation Tuesday pictures, it is amazing what we as people are capable of when we put our minds to it. You see people showing tests results of the A1C/diabetes improving, reducing or completely doing away with medications, and of course of the obvious, they are looking different and more radiant. Health was actually the thing that finally CLICKED for me, as this amazing Youtuber I follow named Clusie L said in a video "I was looking down this dark road, horrible road and I realized I am not strong enough for that, but I am strong enough for this..." (not a direct quote, it is a long video located here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=037eEmqQtSc and is loaded with TONS of inspirational information, Clusie L opted for VSG weight loss surgery), I could make time to be healthy now, or make time to be sick later, I'll take the former.

For me, I didn't go to the doctor unless something was seriously undeniably wrong and couldn't be fixed at home lol, so I don't have any test results to compare , however I do have pictures! Located below are some of my pictures showcasing the changes in me since July 27, 2014 (my journey began February 13, 2014) and I weighed between around 270-272 in the "before" picture taken in the Kohl's dressing room & the car on my trip out the same day and the 3rd, 4th and 5th pictures were taken at 217.4 lbs. in the after picture taken 8/2/15 (on Sunday) also in a Kohl's dressing room (about a 50-54 lb. difference).
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 011.jpg (24.4 KB, 20 views)
File Type: jpg 024.jpg (17.7 KB, 16 views)
File Type: jpg taken8022015at217point4pt2.jpg (23.4 KB, 21 views)
File Type: jpg taken8022015at217point4pt3.jpg (36.7 KB, 20 views)
File Type: jpg taken8022015at217point4pt4.jpg (27.7 KB, 25 views)
Old 08-05-2015, 05:14 AM   #41  

Hi everyone, this is my log for August 4th,

Weigh in - 216.6 (lowest weigh-in yet)

Calories for the Day - 1,853

Exercise - None

Observations - I am now around 17 lbs. shy of Onederland, but me knowing my body as I think I do, I understand that anything can happen over the next few months. What I hope will happen is that I hit Onederland (199.8) by Thanksgiving, but if I don't, I know I will eventually, que sera, sera whatever will be, will be, it will happen when it happens. Yes I'll work at it, but I've realized I am not willing to give it 200% in the traditional sense...That sounds bad doesn't it? Believe it or not, it isn't laziness talking (well for the most part it isn't) it is because I know I can't or won't work out several hours a day and starve myself from here on out to MAINTAIN that body, I'll end up losing my hard work as quick as I gained it. So if it means taking my time, slow and steady wins the race but maintaining my hard work (for the most part, I understand there may be some regain, but I don't want to go from 150 to 350 again, or anywhere near it) then it is worth waiting for.

Today (8/4) I can officially say that I am 85 lbs. lower than my start weight of 301.6, and I find it super encouraging that I am only 15 lbs. shy of 100 lbs. loss from my start weight as well (on this journey that began nearly 18 months ago) WOOHOO! <3 Thank you for your support everyone, I am so blessed to be a part of this awesome community, we all are, keep going! <3
Old 08-05-2015, 06:53 AM   #42  

S/C/G: 289/147.8/150

Height: 5'6"

You look GREAT!
IdealProteinNewbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2015, 07:53 AM   #43  
maintaining since 9/2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Candidcamster View Post
So if it means taking my time, slow and steady wins the race but maintaining my hard work (for the most part, I understand there may be some regain, but I don't want to go from 150 to 350 again, or anywhere near it) then it is worth waiting for.
Wise words. Wow!
mars735 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2015, 02:52 AM   #44  

Thank you so much IdealProteinNewbie & mars735!

Hi everyone, this is my log for August 5th,

Weigh in - 216.4 (new low)

Calories for the Day - 1,824

Exercise - None

Observations - Firstly I think I may have overestimated my calories yesterday (8/4) when I said they were 1,800+ because I ate 2 So Delicious Almond Coconut Ice Cream bars, but I think I added 4 in total.

Next I lost .2 lb. overnight *woohoo*, and I've been feeling so good about my body lately , too bad I still don't want to exercise! Not to jinx but I have a bad feeling the next time I decide to exercise will be when I start "gaining" on the scale again, maybe I need that shock to break me out of this complacency....I don't know.

On to other things, today was decent imo as far as my eating, though I did eat a lot of food, it was a lot of plant-based/non-processed food mixed in there so I hope that helps w/my goals. Something that is bugging me is that I ate dinner late (past 1 in the morning ) , sometimes I notice when I eat late I pay for it on the scale the next day, I guess because my body doesn't get the chance to process it properly, but it can be a real knock to the old ego when it happens just the same. Here's hoping I don't gain, but we'll see tomorrow.

Lastly my tablet broke (it won't charge, and the battery is completely dead *grrr* I loved that thing! lol) and I had the MFP app on it, while I check the site on the computer as well, it is harder to know who replied/liked a post on my feed, because of the updates of others and the app notified me if anyone responded to a post. Well, I went digging and found some super kind & supportive messages waiting for me that really warmed my heart from my fellow 3fc members & those who are exclusive to MFP, thank you ladies so much!

Last edited by Candidcamster; 08-06-2015 at 02:52 AM.
Old 08-07-2015, 02:26 PM   #45  

Hi everyone, this is my log for August 6th,

Weigh in - 216.8

Calories for the Day - 1,934 (I think these are a little exaggerated, I didn't have as much cantaloupe as listed, so we'll say about 1,884?)

Exercise - None