Old 09-11-2015, 02:34 AM   #91  

S/C/G: 337.7/336.8/269

Height: 5'6

Hi everyone, here's my log for September 10th,

Weigh in: no weigh in

Calories for the day: 1,808

Weight Watchers Points Plus (PP) : 36 PointsPlus Points plus I had 0 point plum, peach, banana and 2 servings of tomatoes, yummy!

Exercise : none

Last edited by Candidcamster; 09-14-2015 at 02:28 AM.
Candidcamster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2015, 12:36 AM   #92  

Hi everyone, here's my log for September 11th,

Weigh in: 212.4 lowest weigh in yet !

Calories for the day: 1,731

Weight Watchers Points Plus (PP) : 36 Pointsplus and a 0 pp banana and peach.

Exercise : 1-mile of Leslie Sansone

All in all a really good day!
Old 09-13-2015, 01:27 AM   #93  

Hi everyone, here's my log for September 12th,

Weigh in: 215 clothed grrrrr!

Calories for the day: 6,000+? Binged super hardcore tonight!

Weight Watchers Points Plus (PP) : who knows?

Exercise : yes I did my 1-mile walk today woohoo!

Today I weighed in clothed at 215, this really upset me, because I was wearing lightweight pjs which I'm sure didn't weigh even a pound and a half, which means I was probably up today. Well high weigh ins are binge triggers for me , counterproductive, but they are. I decided to let myself cut loose today, but to remain on track for the rest of the week, and not weigh in until Friday. Here's hoping the scale will move in a positive direction by then. In the meantime, keep going everyone we're going to make it!! <3

NSV-
Several days ago my neighbor we'll call her Ms.B, complimented me on my weight loss, that meant so much!

Tonight I fit into a size 16 pair of Paisley Sky jeans at Target, tried the 14 and they were too tight in the legs and wouldn't come close to buttoning, maybe in another 20 lbs?

I also sorta fit into this super cute denim jacket from Target, I thought it looked great on me , pics coming soon, it wasn't ready to button up though lol. It was in their largest straight size which is XXL, bummer. But I'm getting there eventually it'll be too big for me, watch and see . God bless us all , thank you for following my journey!

Last edited by Candidcamster; 09-13-2015 at 02:01 AM.
Old 09-13-2015, 05:39 PM   #94  

Today marks 19 months on my journey! I'm staying on track today, plus I had a really awesome Nsv-
I was in an argument with someone today, not a friend, who has known me since my 300+ lbs days and he made fun of my cheekbones and my body saying I look sick now lol. I started crying happy tears because that meant so much to me! Funny I know, but you know you're changing when people start with the sick comments lol.

Last edited by Candidcamster; 09-13-2015 at 05:46 PM.
Old 09-13-2015, 07:09 PM   #95  
I Can & I Will!

S/C/G: 400 S / Ticker C / 160 G

Height: 5'7

Cam, I found your log a couple weeks ago late at night one night and have been trying to find it again ever since then. I was determined to find it today. So glad I did!! You have always been so full of inspiration even on your roughest days. Thank you for sharing your personal experiences, observations and inspirations. ♥

Last edited by Jesslan Rose; 09-13-2015 at 07:12 PM.
Jesslan Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2015, 02:36 AM   #96  

Jess! so great to see you girly! Thank you for the super sweet post, that means so much to me, you've been amazing not only in your own journey, but in motivating me!

Hi everyone, here's my log for September 13th,

Weigh in: no weigh in

Calories for the day: 2,086 (more than I intended but not a binge, dinner was 2 hard boiled eggs, a string cheese and some cotton candy grapes)

Weight Watchers Points Plus (PP) : I'll post them tomorrow lol, very sleepy.

Old 09-14-2015, 05:08 PM   #97  

Hi everyone, today I've been binge-eating really bad. I know a part of it is probably because of PMS time, I go through this nearly every month at around this time, but it offers very little comfort to me. I feel out of control, I feel bad for disrespecting myself so much, throwing away my efforts, etc. however something else has come to mind. I realized that, that while I've forgotten the plot multiple times through my success on the scale & changes in clothing sizes, I didn't start this journey to be thin, I began it to be HEALTHIER! lol That is the truth, and that is the real issue, and the thing that makes me feel better in all of this, I will gain weight, hey I earned that weight gain, just like I earned the 80+ lbs. I lost, however it is about being a healthier me that I'm jeopardizing w/the excess eating, and THAT is unacceptable and not something I will compromise on.

So tomorrow, I will be back on track, yes I do want Onederland, but not more than I want to actually be healthy person, and my overeating is beyond just a weight issue, it is compromising my health.

Something just came to mind -
When we get smaller, we sometimes feel "Why am I having the same problems I had XX pounds ago!" and I have an answer, just because you buy a new car, doesn't mean you get new roads, and all obstacles leave your path. Sometimes the new car will come with things that make navigating the road easier, but it still must be done, and by you, you're the driver of the car. Me 100+ lbs ago would have very little sympathy for the smaller plus-size me, but we're driving on the same road, just different cars. Keep going everyone, traffic jams are a part of the journey!

Last edited by Candidcamster; 09-14-2015 at 05:13 PM.
Old 09-15-2015, 07:47 AM   #98  
I Can & I Will!

S/C/G: 400 S / Ticker C / 160 G

Height: 5'7

I love your analogy about the new car! An awesome example to remember on the rougher days. In fact, I took a screen shot of your post and am putting it in my 'Weight Loss Inspiration' folder on my cell.
Jesslan Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2015, 08:05 AM   #99  

Good morning Jess! We came to post around the same time, and I'm so touched that you actually took a screenshot thank you!

Hi everyone, here's my log for September 14th,

Weigh in: 215.4

Calories for the day: 6,000+ estimation , hardcore binge day, from day to night.

Weight Watchers Points Plus (PP) : Who knows! Lol

Reflections - Yesterday when I was eating all of that food with little to no regard I felt physically uncomfortable but this morning I'm actually feeling nauseated. I also finally put my scale up, woohoo! I think this will be best for me for the time being, and I can just focus on improving my health, which was the original motivation behind my journey 19 months ago... In other words I'm back.

Not sure if I'm keeping it away for a few days or longer, I will say I've seen other people have great weight loss success putting their scales up for a week or longer. Here's hoping it helps me as well, lots of love and support everyone we're doing this keep going!
Old 09-16-2015, 05:38 AM   #100  

Hi everyone, here's my log for September 15th,

Weigh in: No weigh in

Calories for the day: 1,562

Weight Watchers Points Plus (PP) : didn't do them

Exercise : None
Old 09-16-2015, 11:11 PM   #101  

S/C/G: 317/170/157

Height: 5'6"

Hey Candidcamster. I love that you are doing this. I just found this thread today and just spent a lot of time reading about 1-2 post per page sine I am so far behind. I had a very rough Jun, July and even August with my diet, but I feel like I am finally back on track and seeing a thread like this is very helpful for me because sometimes when you fall in an abyss of bad eating or binging it seems like you are a failure and nobody else has ever screwed up and gotten off track. This thread is just very real and reminds me that everybody messes up and people can get back to their goals. I am back on track in September and out of my 10wk plateau. Im so excited for you that you are almost in Onederland. I have a long way to go but posts like yours keep me going
kiwi1222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2015, 12:38 PM   #102  

Hi Kiwi1222 , thank you so much I was feeling a little overwhelmed (in a good way ) reading your message! I've seen your journey & some of your struggles, you are doing it chica, you've come so far! Don't let anything get in the way of your health & happiness, you deserve the best. I realized something, when I overeat or overindulge in things that knock me off track/impede my progress, we call them a "treat", but it is really a consolation prize to what we really want, which is to be in a healthier smaller body. It took awhile for me to get that, but I do now, and sometimes, heck many times that thought will cross my mind when I am in grocery store, or a restaurant I'll think about that and it makes it easier for me to make smarter choices.

I probably can't think of a bit of advice that is going to make you or me perfect for life w/our eating , but I hope anything that I say helps at least a little, because every little bit truly counts. Most of my journey has been small changes over a 19 month period which led to me eventually weighing about what I did in middle school for the first time in my adult life!
By the way, I struggled for several months in the 240's, it is so hard, but keep going, because eventually you'll break through, I did and so will you!

I don't say this lightly but you guys have no idea what you mean to me, this site has become another home & family for me.

Ok before I get weepy, let's get to yesterday's (September 16th) food log, shall we -

Weigh in: No weigh ** (read below)

Calories for the day: 1,800

Exercise : none *sighs*

True confession - So staying on track for the past couple of days hasn't been hard for me, I am so thankful for that. However...I did cheat w/the non-weighing thing, I am telling you it is a sickness , my regular/favorite scale is put up, however I have this super heavy digital scale which I almost never use, that I've been cheating with my no-weigh ins.
Yesterday I came in at 217 clothed, which means I was probably about 216, and today it was 215 clothed which means I am probably about 214. I am hoping to have a good "whoosh" after my TOM kicks in, we'll see, my goal was 209 by the end of this month but I'll be happy w/211 and ecstatic w/210 lol. God bless us all, keep going everyone!
Old 09-17-2015, 08:08 PM   #103  

S/C/G: 185/183/145

Height: 5'4"

Just came across your log. I appreciate your reflections after bad days, especially since we all have them but don't always stop to think about why or what. Loved the car analogy, too. Wow, that was right on!

Also wanted to throw some encouragement your way...you are SO close to Onederland!! So, just for today, do GREAT. Then repeat tomorrow. You'll get there, I know it.
beecurrency is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2015, 02:42 PM   #104  

Aww thank you beecurrency, your message is so appreciated thank you! There is a lady I adore & follow on Youtube named WeightWatchergirl1 (her videos are a LIFESAVER! She went from over 300+ lbs. to now over 150 lbs. down please check her out for inspiration & great info, she's fantastic) that said, one of her remarks bothered me, about not telling about her "bad days/moments" and her reason was that it may discourage people that look up to her. For me though, I find it encouraging to know I am not alone on having bad days & more importantly seeing another person pick themselves up off the ground, dust themselves off and keep going.

Some of us have this all or nothing mentality, and I think that mentality more than anything probably makes/keeps people overweight, and it is time we ditch that thinking imo. I can't speak for anyone else, but I know I will continue to have occasional overeating sessions as long as I live lol, in fact we have holidays dedicated to decadence, namely Thanksgiving which is just around the corner . And here's the truth, you can have a bad day, bad week, and still lose weight, just be dedicated to your goal, no matter what, and get back on track asap. Forget being perfect, we haven't quite pinned down what is perfect anyway, be happy to be BETTER than you were before you decided to change your situation, and you will lose weight. *steps off soapbox *

Keep going!

Hi everyone, here's my log for September 17th,

Weigh in: No weigh in

Calories for the day: 1,816

Exercise : None
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_1263.JPG (36.7 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_2048.jpg (38.0 KB, 6 views)
Old 09-19-2015, 01:19 AM   #105  

Hi everyone, here's my log for September 18th,

Weigh in: 213.8

Calories for the day: 1,885

Exercise : I did a mile, woohoo YAY for me! lol

Quick note, I'd like to make exercise a regular part of my weight loss journey, unfortunately relying solely on calorie counting (when I love calories so much ) is slowing me down , it is time to get serious about exercise. So my goal is to exercise for 8 out of the next 11 days, let's see how I do.