Old 12-01-2015, 08:04 PM   #181  

S/C/G: 337.7/336.8/269

Height: 5'6

So this past week has been awful as far as my eating, lots of binging and gaining (not sure how much as I've avoided the scale and will continue to for a little while ) anyhow I was fearing there was no end in sight. Then a couple of days ago I tried on a pair of size 14 jeans from Target that wouldn't zip or button but came close to it, so I bought them! Lol hoping by mid-January to be able to fit them... We'll see. Anyhow that helped get my engine revved again because I'll be honest I've been in a comfort zone and haven't been working like I used to . There are many reasons my lack of internet and limited accountability are a part of it but the main thing is I'm comfortable! I like what I see in the mirror, not like I think I'm a supermodel but just starting to feel normal, buying clothes at my favorite stores like Victoria's Secret, forgetting the REAL reason I started which was to be healthy, not cute. I won't pretend I've totally reclaimed my health motivation, but I've been humbled by those pair of size 14 jeans that won't button and zip and tonight by a VS Pink nylon jacket in medium/large that wouldn't completely zip, that reminded me I'm not there yet, it's actually a good feeling , that is my non-scale victory.

Last edited by Candidcamster; 12-01-2015 at 08:05 PM.
Candidcamster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2015, 05:25 PM   #182  

Losing weight is hard, but it's even harder when you don't work your process. Yesterday would have been day 2 or 3 back on track but I overate ice cream bars and some cereal and okra. Not my worst but no wonder I came in at 216.6 clothed! Granted I'm probably about 2 lbs lighter than that but after hitting 209.2 less than 2 weeks ago and seeing my turtle pace progress from the time this thread began it's glaringly obvious I'm not doing my part. Today I had 2 servings of raisin bran with 1 serving of milk and a banana oh let's not forget a bag of seaweed.
Old 12-04-2015, 10:30 PM   #183  

Nsv I wore a 8 1/2 wide flat shoe tonight OMG lol coming from a 11w wowsers! Calories for the day around 1800-1850 roughly, weigh in 214 flat 4.8 up from my lowest of 209.2 I'm getting there. Xoxo keep going ladies and gents!
Old 12-05-2015, 08:43 PM   #184  

S/C/G: 230/150/150

Height: 5'7

I did not eat well for days after thanksgiving, so I understand! It was like once I relaxed for a day, it just kept going, haha. Got mostly back on track by Monday and now the extra weight is finally dropping off. Don't worry, you will be below 210 again by next week!

Way to go on the shoes, that's great! It will probably be easier to find shoes now.
LesGetFit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2015, 08:55 PM   #185  

S/C/G: 297.4/278/150

Height: 5'4"-44 years old

congrats on your nsv. I wear a ww shoe and I believe my normal size is 8 1/2 ww but I haven't been less than 180 pounds as an adult so I don't know how low it really can go. I currently wear a 10ww. I was surprised that shoe size could change so much
rosestara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2015, 11:48 PM   #186  

Thank you Rosestara and Lesgetfit! I'm sorry for the delay, I've been trying to keep my head above water so to speak, but the scale is moving in the right direction finally! Lol I'm not at my lowest yet but hopefully before this year ends I'll exceed that, we will see. In the meantime I discovered a couple of edibles that I'd like to recommend-

Annie's Three Cheese Pizza Poppers 330 calories per box, Target has a 30% off coupon for them which brings them down to less than $2.50 a box, really good but healthier than Totinos pizza rolls.

Popchips Crazy Hot potato chips, I believe this is a new flavor a single serving bag (also sold in the Target cafe area) is only 80 calories! Good if you like a spicy treat.

Last edited by Candidcamster; 12-07-2015 at 11:55 PM.
Old 12-15-2015, 10:25 PM   #187  

Hey everyone! As you can imagine from my lack of updates my internet situation has not changed grrr. Ah well, that said I've been binge eating for the past 5 days, up until today in fact when I decided enough!! I am back on track, my calories are over but no binges, I'd like to keep it that way at least until January 1st 2016, wishing you all we'll thank you all for the love and support.

Btw I do think my pms hormones have had something to do with these binges but not completely.

Last edited by Candidcamster; 12-15-2015 at 10:26 PM.
Old 12-16-2015, 09:16 AM   #188  

I hope things get easier for you, candidcamster! My hormones definitely make me hungrier on certain weeks. I don't understand it, but I try to keep some healthy snacks around. I also hope your internet gets fixed very soon!
Old 12-23-2015, 12:10 AM   #189  

Quote:
Originally Posted by LesGetFit View Post
I hope things get easier for you, candidcamster! My hormones definitely make me hungrier on certain weeks. I don't understand it, but I try to keep some healthy snacks around. I also hope your internet gets fixed very soon!
Lesgetfit thank you so much for being so super supportive, I feel like I'm drowning lately. My TOM finally came on the 19th before that nearly nonstop binge eating and now another bad day. I'm ashamed to admit that my weight began to hit the early 220's partially due to water weight gain but mostly because of out of control eating. The internet situation is the same as well, but that should be rectified in the coming month. In the meantime I've just been battling with my food addiction. I must confess lately I've been tempted to attend a wls conference just for motivation more so than because I want surgery. I'm very inspired by a lot of wls you tubers but without regular internet I can't get my fix lol. Anyhow I'll never give up, right now my big goal is to stay out of the 220's until my inet situation is cleared up. Wishing us all a happier and healthier 2016, keep going, I will !

Btw my clothed weigh in was 217.2 yikes! Better than it was a few days ago though.

Last edited by Candidcamster; 12-23-2015 at 12:11 AM.
Old 12-26-2015, 10:43 PM   #190  

Hey everyone, I'm hoping you all had a wonderful Christmas/Chanukah/etc. lol mine wasn't great but I made it, and I'm back on track. I'm also proud to announce that while my weight has ballooned I'm able to fit into size 14 jeans (4 pairs so far woohoo!). Also I got 1 mile of Leslie Sansone in today and it felt wonderful! I will keep you guys posted, ttys!

Btw I'm still internet-challenged but I'm over using that as an excuse to eat garbage , God Bless and a happy 2016 to us all!

Last edited by Candidcamster; 12-26-2015 at 10:43 PM.
Old 12-30-2015, 09:23 PM   #191  

Congrats on the size 14's! That's awesome! I just got into an Old Navy 12, which I think is a 14 at other places, haha. Smallest I've ever been for sure. Christmas has given me quite the weight spike also, it happens.

2016 is almost here, and I hope you have just as much success next year as you've had this year!
Old 12-30-2015, 10:08 PM   #192  

Your stick-to-itiveness is totally inspiring Candidcamster! I'm so glad you tried on those jeans!

Sundove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2016, 10:08 PM   #193  

Happy 2016 everyone! I'm hoping you're all doing well, here's a quick update:
My weight went up to around the early 220's *ouch* but I'm back on track and have been from the 2nd on, on the 1st I binged pretty severely. I'm feeling better, dare I say good about the future and realizing I have far more power than I give myself credit for on this journey and life period, we all do!

Lesgetfit thank you so much for all of your encouragement, you're heaven sent! It's sad to say I don't have a lot of positivity on this issue in my life. I'm not surprised anymore, but still disappointed. I have a friend who also has a weight issue that I've tried reaching out to , not to lose weight but just be my friend to no avail. It's sad when self-improvement (for health no less) makes other people feel so threatened they won't even talk to you ...whatever.

Sundove thank you, as my friend David put it, forget about motivation and focus on dedication, I still have a good ways to go but nothing like what I was facing when I began, and that my friends is a huge blessing! Xoxo

Last edited by Candidcamster; 01-04-2016 at 10:11 PM.
Old 01-05-2016, 07:28 AM   #194  

S/C/G: Started Cal Counting on 1/4/16

Height: 5'10"

Hi Candid! I'm halfway done reading your posts/blog regarding your weight loss. You have a lot to be proud of!!! Your starting weight was in the 300's....and look at you now!! 220 is NOTHING to be ashamed of!! But I understand how gaining some weight back can make you feel. But, if you stop and look at the bigger picture, you have really done a great job!!

From the sound of it, it looked like you do a lot of shopping at Whole Foods. I eat the same cottage cheese you do...lol. I'm a huge advocate of organic food - although organic food wasn't what got me to this weight - it was eating chocolate, cake, cookies and yes, even fast food (gasp!!).

Just wanted to know that I'm cheering you on...and before you know it, you'll be back in one-derland real soon!!
JerseyPAGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2016, 09:12 PM   #195  

Yes, you do have a ton of power, never forget it! We all have the power to change. You should be so very proud of all you have done. That is so sad about your friend, it's a shame that just making a positive change can be enough to push someone away. She probably doesn't want to be reminded of the changes she needs to make. Glad you're back on track, and here's to a wonderful 2016!