Old 01-27-2015, 11:29 PM   #1  
NEVER GIVE UP

S/C/G: 259.9/181.0/145.0

Height: 5'6"

Thumbs up CC (Calorie Counters) VALENTINES GOAL CHALLENGE

Calorie Counters (CC) Valentines day Challenge

Please join ~I just started back in with 3fatchicks.com today~ I use to do holiday challenges & Even if We never reach our goals we tried~ I hope to start & do these again~ I am back to Lose my regained weight

So Whether it be A size u would like to be in by FEBRUARY 14th
AN OUTFIT~
A New size~
Amount of pounds lost~
Maintaining where u are now
Or Whatever your heart desires PLEASE JOIN~ & Check in as much as u can & Let's Reach out goals For this challenge!!

__________________________________________________ ___________
My goals to fit properly into my 7/8's again
by Valentines day FEB 14th & I am 166.4~ Now I would
like to Lose 5 pounds By then If Possible.

__________________________________________________ __________

Last edited by Lori259; 01-27-2015 at 11:32 PM.
Lori259 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2015, 11:59 PM   #2  
NEVER GIVE UP

MY GOALS FOR THIS CHALLENGE~
My goals to fit properly into my 7/8's again
by Valentines day FEB 14th & I am 166.4~ Now I would
like to Lose 5 pounds By then If Possible.
Old 01-27-2015, 11:59 PM   #3  

Hi Lori, Wow, congratulations on the weight you have lost....that is a whole person. My scale is stuck and I think I need to keep better track of my calorie intake. I have a fit band and am exceeding my goal for exercise and am burning an average of 2100 calories but something is missing.
I post with another group but am up for the challenge with you. I will be happy with 3 pounds or at this point any movement down on the scale.
Good Luck, Mugs
Mugwump is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2015, 12:08 AM   #4  
NEVER GIVE UP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mugwump View Post
Hi Lori, Wow, congratulations on the weight you have lost....that is a whole person. My scale is stuck and I think I need to keep better track of my calorie intake. I have a fit band and am exceeding my goal for exercise and am burning an average of 2100 calories but something is missing.
I post with another group but am up for the challenge with you. I will be happy with 3 pounds or at this point any movement down on the scale.
Good Luck, Mugs

WTG Hun~ We can so do this OR SO TRY!!! I hope to do Holiday challenges again from now on since I am back now... I worked to hard to lose all that weight to get back to 259.9 Again!! SO I AM HERE TO STAY & I am 166.4 today & I am going down!!!!! (LOL)

NICE TO MEET U!!! ~Its after midnight in OHIO~ So I am off to bed

GOOD LUCK & POST AS MUCH AS U LIKE

EVERYONE WELCOME TO JOIN!
Old 01-28-2015, 09:58 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 337.6/see ticker/190

Height: 5' 7"

Hello! I am interested in joining. I will have to weigh and post it later. I have avoided the scale the past couple days since it is my TOM. Lol
Mara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2015, 12:24 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 211/196/155

Height: 5'9

I'll join!

I would like to have lost 5 pounds and able to run 4 miles (I'm at 3.1 miles now)!
jessicahayes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2015, 01:03 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 184/132/125

Height: 5'5"

I am joining too! My goal is to maintain where I'm at. This morning I was 127. I never want to see 13x on my scale again!
HowlinAtTheMoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2015, 02:59 PM   #8  
NEVER GIVE UP

Welcome ~Mugwump~Mara~ Jessica~ & HowlingAtthemoon

Thanks for joining In~ Nice to meet all of u!!

I am Lori From Ohio In USA~

I lost it Now back to relose 31 pounds do to Gaining it back Because once I reach goal I still ate right But quit exercising~ (YEAH I aint doing that anymore LOL & Plus Most important I quit coming into this site for support~ One of the best things I ever done!!)

WORK HARD ~DO YOUR BEST~ IF U MESS UP KEEP GOING~ WE CAN & WILL DO THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I still need to exercise today (WHY Did I ever stop??) I so gotta get use to it again! I wanna walk 2 hours today But I do this indoors~ 1 hour at a time~ While on the phone~ so time goes by quicker~ & just walk from room to room~ I have a very small house & It WORKS!(no exscuses Of bad weather ect~) IGNORE ALL TYPOS!
Old 01-28-2015, 03:18 PM   #9  

Hi Lori! Nice to know you. I'm Alice in California. It's terrific that you walk around inside to get that much walking! At work I walk in circles around the cafeteria on my breaks and part of lunch. My goal is 15,000 steps per day, plus I do a small amount of resistance training a couple of times a week.

You can get back into the habit!! Exercise is the fountain of youth.

So far I don't think maintenance is any easier than losing. I have to be careful every day, because it's soooo easy to overeat just by a little (and some days by a lot )
Old 01-28-2015, 04:33 PM   #10  
NEVER GIVE UP

Quote:
Originally Posted by HowlinAtTheMoon View Post
Hi Lori! Nice to know you. I'm Alice in California. It's terrific that you walk around inside to get that much walking! At work I walk in circles around the cafeteria on my breaks and part of lunch. My goal is 15,000 steps per day, plus I do a small amount of resistance training a couple of times a week.

You can get back into the habit!! Exercise is the fountain of youth.

So far I don't think maintenance is any easier than losing. I have to be careful every day, because it's soooo easy to overeat just by a little (and some days by a lot )
Nice to meet u Alice~ ~What a great idea~ Any exercise Or moving~ Is awesome It's Cool we found something we do not have to do outdoors(So not as many excuses)

I gained back about 10 pounds a year... So It slowly came back~
But I am back On track with exercising & I agree~ maintain IS just as much work~ But I am glad I never let myself up higher than I am now ~I actually got to 124 At my lowest 4 years ago~ & was extremely healthy & happy & looked good In anything I wanted to wear(IN MY MIND LOL) So It took me 42 pounds of regaining to finally get sick of it..(but At least I never went back to 259.9) IT CAN ALWAYS BE WORSE & IT CAN ALWAYS BE BETTER~.& I have many people say Omg U look great in 7/8~ U was too small~ BLAH BLAH & BLAH~ I was happiest & healthiest At my smallest~ & 130's to 120's suited me well.~ ANYWAYS I just walked my first hour for the day Indoors Called my mom (Felt like if I walked faster I could get off the phone quicker LOL) I love her But we are 2 of a kind! So I am back on track now just to stay there & I agree Maintaining is just as much if not more work! THANKS
SO MUCH FOR YOUR AWESOME COMMENTS & The cool way u get your steps in!! U Rock!! ~& I am proud of u! (If I made no since I am not use to exercising & I am tired!! hehehee! But I loved what u wrote!

Last edited by Lori259; 01-28-2015 at 04:35 PM.
Old 01-29-2015, 03:10 PM   #11  
NEVER GIVE UP

Today I So Far have walked an Hour in doors (Just room to room) For exercise. Also the jeans I am wearing in my profile pic are fairly new~ & Me being an 80's 90's teenager Loves the holey Jeans! So Today I was wearing them also... & busted 2 large holes by the knee into one & ruined them... I took it well~which Proved to me I was back in the groove to lose my weight~ I said well they would have been too big soon anyways... so I am ok with it & even giggled! ~STAY POSITIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(feels good to be back on track!)

Last edited by Lori259; 01-29-2015 at 03:10 PM.
Old 01-30-2015, 12:39 AM   #12  

Sorry about the jeans, Lori, although being of a generation where we didn't want holes in our clothes, I would have to ask - what's the difference if the holes are bigger?

I was completely out of my routine today and forced to live on candy bars. I ate about 200 over maintenance. Actually I was supposed to eat candy bars, because I did a photo shoot to celebrate my weight loss and fitness accomplishments. The high carbs in the candy bar puts glycogen back in your muscles (supposedly). Back to my normal healthy eating tomorrow!

Alice
Old 01-30-2015, 05:49 AM   #13  
life is not a rehearsal

S/C/G: 62/60.5/50

Height: 5"4

Hi, joining! My goals is to lose 3 pounds and stick to 1200 cal for the next 2 weeks.
Oneten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2015, 10:23 AM   #14  

S/C/G: 337.6/see ticker/190

Height: 5' 7"

Hello everyone! My goal is to see 240's again. I weighed in at 256 but some of that is water from TOM and salty food. Good luck everyone!
Mara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2015, 06:13 PM   #15  
NEVER GIVE UP

Quote:
Originally Posted by HowlinAtTheMoon View Post
Sorry about the jeans, Lori, although being of a generation where we didn't want holes in our clothes, I would have to ask - what's the difference if the holes are bigger?

I was completely out of my routine today and forced to live on candy bars. I ate about 200 over maintenance. Actually I was supposed to eat candy bars, because I did a photo shoot to celebrate my weight loss and fitness accomplishments. The high carbs in the candy bar puts glycogen back in your muscles (supposedly). Back to my normal healthy eating tomorrow!

Alice

Lol It made the whole knee Ripped HUGE~ lol~ Not a cool looking rip!! hehehe~ Made my day reading that! HUGS TY I NEEDED THAT!!!!! U ROCK ALICE!