Closed Thread

Old 03-30-2014, 11:45 PM   #31  

S/C/G: 228/*ticker*/150

Height: 5'8

Ugh so crabby! I've hit a stall. I keep losing and gaining the same 2-3lbs. Up 2 again this morning. By wednesday, I'll be back to being the 2lbs down, I'm sure, but nothing more *sigh*
I also accidentally broke my streak on MFP, that annoys me. Happy monday
Old 03-31-2014, 01:04 PM   #32  

Height: 5'7''

easily amused I love some good batch cooking! I use my freezer like it's going outta fashion!
seemyfeet sorry you've been feeling unwell :-( milk is a bizarre ill craving! I love toast when I'm ill (covered in butter... Oh dear!) so your milk isn't that bad!!
Paisley don't feel too disheartened! Think about those 34lbs you HAVE lost! Maybe ramp up your exercise? Do you lift weights? Building muscle always helps me drop again - gets the old metabolism revved up!

I've had a good day, aerobics when I got home from work (whilst watching the real housewives of New Jersey!) and i should come in on calorie goal :-)
Old 03-31-2014, 02:18 PM   #33  

1218/1200. Pushed over by a low cal hot chocolate, worth it :-)
Old 03-31-2014, 07:07 PM   #34  
"Evolution Required"

S/C/G: 250/Ticker/150

Hey Ladies!

1688/1715

I am like the worst chocolate fan--I mean--I have sooo many requirements before I will eat it in any form, and because of that I usually don't. So yesterday was a rare moment in time, as I destroyed this innocent lava cake. It started with just a whiff and a lick of a finger. I thought I had died! It was soo good , I savored every moment! A rare moment indeed...
NewKate2014 I think it was destined that we both had chocolate moments...

Old 03-31-2014, 09:01 PM   #35  

Saturday 836/1600 (970 calorie burning workout!)
Sunday 1533/1600
Monday 705/1600 (742 calorie burning workout)
Old 03-31-2014, 10:25 PM   #36  

S/C/G: 156/133/130

Height: 5'2"

1241/1250 calories for today and 30 minutes on the treadmill. Ramping up for April, how about you

New Kate - Awsum job on the 6 lb. weight loss for March!

Easily Amused - I batch cook and cut up a lot of veggies on Sundays. Makes the week go so much smoother.

Paisleymama - Tomorrow is new month - a new start to take what we did wrong last month and adjust it this month to get that scale moving in the right direction.

Seemyfeet- Feel better girl!

Last edited by abbyin; 03-31-2014 at 10:26 PM.
Old 04-01-2014, 08:13 AM   #37  

Today will be a test!

It's my first day back to work after spring break and starting calorie counting.

1) I won't be able to workout twice today like I have been during break.
2) I won't be able to get up and go to my kitchen for a healthy snack every time I feel hungry.
3) We sell junk food at my job; it's so easy to grab a bag of chips or a chocolate bar if I'm feeling a little hungry!
4) My boss always always always goes out for lunch and I love to go with her; it will be hard to say no.

The plan: I've already worked out today and had 1/2 my breakfast (coffee, fried egg, turkey bacon)...I'll have the other 1/2 (green smoothie) on my way to work in a couple of hours. That should be enough to hold me until lunch time, then I'll go home for lunch. I only work 9-2 so I really just need to get through lunch and I'll be good!!!
Old 04-01-2014, 02:01 PM   #38  

S/C/G: 262/tick/150

Height: 5'9

Hi everyone, I'm new to the site and looking for something like this to keep me a little more accountable. Is this a closed group?

Good luck and take care!
Old 04-01-2014, 03:58 PM   #39  

1285/1200 today. Just over because I attended a tea party at my pupils' after school club, had a couple of meringues AND a piece of rocky road! (oops!) so had a v low cal dinner and also did a 300cal workout when I got home.

MarliQQ Chocolate is an issue for me too!! I find the low cal "options" hot chocolate that we get in the UK is amazing. 40kcal per cup and gives me a sweet kick in the evening when I crave!!

1BigHog (I don't want to call you that!!!) Great job on the work outs! You're obviously busting your ***!! keep up the good work!! I have lots of temptations at work too - staff room cakes/chocolates/biscuits .. all sorts! total killer. I've decided to just say no 95% of the time and I find if it's out of sight, it's out of mind - so always have my back to it!!

Abbyin totally getting ramped up for April!!! Lets gooooo!!
Old 04-01-2014, 04:00 PM   #40  

oh - and here's a weird one for you all:

I've started listening to a hypnosis app when I go to bed early and I think it's changing my attitude! (I'm DEFINITELY not the type to normally invest in something like this.. but I thought I'd give it a try!)
Have any of you tried anything similar??

I'm off to bed early to go listen to it now!!
Old 04-01-2014, 06:12 PM   #41  

Height: 5'7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonee_Moose View Post
Hi everyone, I'm new to the site and looking for something like this to keep me a little more accountable. Is this a closed group?

Good luck and take care!
All are welcome! And welcome to you!!!
Old 04-01-2014, 06:25 PM   #42  

Height: 5'7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1bighog View Post
4) My boss always always always goes out for lunch and I love to go with her; it will be hard to say no.

!
You reminded me of an article, or more like a blog on eating lunch out:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/jillia...ir=Good%20News

I raised my kids that eating out was a waste of money and time. That's not even mentioning how it can throw off a diet. However if it's with the boss, it is hard to say no!
Old 04-01-2014, 08:09 PM   #43  

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewKate2014 View Post
1BigHog (I don't want to call you that!!!)
LOL! Don't feel bad; it has nothing to do with my eating habits or shape of my body! "Hogs" is a nickname for the mascot of the local university.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CalCounter1003 View Post
You reminded me of an article, or more like a blog on eating lunch out:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/jillia...ir=Good%20News

I raised my kids that eating out was a waste of money and time. That's not even mentioning how it can throw off a diet. However if it's with the boss, it is hard to say no!
I actually used this argument with my boss today!!!

Boss: Do you want to go out to lunch?
Me: No, thanks.
Boss: Ugh, are you on a diet?
Me: Yes.
Boss: You still have to eat....
Me: I do eat!
Boss: Can't you have a salad?
Me: Salads are free at home!
Old 04-01-2014, 09:14 PM   #44  

S/C/G: 156/133/130

Height: 5'2"

1241/1250 calories for today. Not to bad but tomorrow is my granddaughter' s 4th birthday and I'm sure I will be indulging in some cake and ice cream. Guess I'll just try to keep it small. I sure do love cake and ice cream though
Old 04-02-2014, 12:44 AM   #45  

S/C/G: 228/*ticker*/150

Lost 1.6 of those 2 lbs...again.
I'm not exercising at the moment. it's over 100f and the power keeps going off. I know it's another excuse but it is what it is.

1143 cals for yesterday.

Newkate - You're doing awesome!
MarliQQ - Well done! I had too much chocolate yesterday. I factored it into my calories but a bad choice none the less.
1bighog - Great workouts!
abbyin - Definitely going to kick my butt in april. I want to be in the 180's BAD. I think I have to adjust my goal to 175 by June instead, the weight isn't coming off as fast as I had anticipated.
Closed Thread