Closed Thread

Old 07-04-2014, 10:35 AM   #421  
Harness that energy.

S/C/G: 164.5/147.7/135

Height: 5'4"

Dottington - Rollerblading sounds so fun right now! I haven't done it in ages!

Yesterday finished up with 1,661 calories. Didn't go to gym, body was very exhausted so I actually went to sleep early. I'll go today though.

Weighed in today. 1.4 pounds down. Ugh, wish the process was faster. =P I'm happy, but still.
Old 07-04-2014, 01:12 PM   #422  

S/C/G: 200+/160.8/135

Height: 5'5.5

candid-that's so frustrating when you're doing very thing right but the scale doesn't show it :/ just trust in the process and give it time! As long as you're eating at a deficit you will lose weight eventually! Aw thank you! I'm glad I can inspire someone! That really means a lot

Hoopty- I'm sorry about crazy TOM overheating you got this though and I know you will get your eating in check! That's wonderful about the dresses you're going to look so hot! He's almost settled, still needs some furniture and house hold items, but finally has enough kitchen stuff so I can cook

lildazed-1.4 down is great progress! Good job for knowing when to let your body rest

I ended yesterday at 1900. I got all the stuff I needed from my parents house for the trip. It was 106 in Palm Springs and I was having to lug around a lot of heavy equipment and was completely drenched in sweat! Yuck!
So I'm taking a maintenance break for 10 days (most of that time I'll be backpacking) to reset my body and mind a little bit. Maintenance calories for me range from 1700 and up depending on the level of activity I do in a day. I'm really hoping I don't gain during this time and I'm really scared but I can't exactly log calories while backpacking and I know my body needs this. Wish me luck!
Old 07-04-2014, 05:23 PM   #423  
Breathing.

S/C/G: 150/ticker/120

Height: 5'4.5"

Dottington - Will you be able to check-in at all? Keep us updated!! Have fun, be safe and you don't need luck, you got this

TOM finally, FINALLY, arrived and my cravings are gone, just like that. It's so weird how the body works sometimes I swear...so, I ate healthily, worked out at the gym (despite yet another TOM-headache) and I drank tons. Calories for the day were about 1324.
Old 07-05-2014, 12:57 PM   #424  

S/C/G: 200+/160.8/135

Height: 5'5.5

hoopty-I won't have any way to check in after today. So glad your cravings are gone! Looks like I'm going to be on TOM for my trip I'm actually hoping the intense exercise will make it stop

Ate a lot of yummy food for the 4th. Ended at 3555 was completely worth it though and I regret nothing also rollerbladed for an hour, walked 3 miles, and played in the ocean. So at least I was active.
Old 07-05-2014, 04:33 PM   #425  
Breathing.

Dottington - Sounds like you're all ready to go, HAVE FUN!!! And I hope TOM won't give you any trouble while being on your trip.

--

Another OP day, yay! I couldn't really count calories because DH actually prepared a plate of food for me but everything I ate was very healthy. I did 15 min on the treadmill and 45 min of strength training as well and had a looooong day at work. I'm excited to step on the scale tomorrow morning. I was down 1.6 lbs today
Old 07-05-2014, 11:34 PM   #426  

Hi ladies!

Just another calorie counter here... I was hoping I could join in!

1799 for today.

I'm down 3.9 pound in the last 6 days! Yay!

Wishing ya'll the best for the new day ahead of us!
Old 07-07-2014, 01:32 PM   #427  

Height: 5'7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueeyedhay View Post
Hi ladies!

Just another calorie counter here... I was hoping I could join in!

1799 for today.

I'm down 3.9 pound in the last 6 days! Yay!

Wishing ya'll the best for the new day ahead of us!
Welcome BlueEyedHay!
Congrats on weight loss!

I'm a maintainer who lost weight with the support on this forum so I still check in to see how everyone is doing. Hope everyone had a great weekend. I'm away from home for a month without a scale! EEEEK! I think I am maintaining fine but it is still worrisome ... not eating the same foods and not really knowing the calories for sure, but I am exercising tons!
Old 07-07-2014, 06:20 PM   #428  

Hi Calcounter! Thanks for the warm welcome.

Congrats on your weight loss and maintenance. I can't wait to be to that point!

I'd go crazy without my scale... lol! That's great you are exercising a lot. I bet you'll be happy with what you see when you do get on the scale.
Old 07-07-2014, 10:36 PM   #429  
Harness that energy.

S/C/G: 164.5/147.7/135

Height: 5'4"

Blueeyedhay - Welcome welcome welcome to the Calorie Counters!

Today's outcome- I clocked in at 1,561 calories and burned 676 calories at the gym. Yay! Tomorrow probably isn't gonna be as epic. Got dinner plans so I won't have as much time at the gym.
Old 07-08-2014, 05:24 PM   #430  
Breathing.

Friday's calories: 1324
Saturday's calories: 2084
Sunday's calories: 2414
Monday's calories: 1642
Today's calories: 1289

I've been back on plan and the bloat from my week of overeating is almost gone. TOM is over and my hormones are back to normal. I'm going to try to go very low-carb on Thursday and Friday to get rid of some more water weight since I want to fit comfortably into my dress on Saturday

Last edited by Hoopty; 07-08-2014 at 05:28 PM.
Old 07-08-2014, 10:34 PM   #431  

S/C/G: 232/172/160

Height: 5"11

Welcome Blueeyedhay! It looks like you are making good progress!

I am down two more and I have been eating at about 1000 a day to make up for the 2000 days over the 4th of July holiday. I did treat myself to some new Brooks running shoes that have made a total difference in my shin splints and two new sports bras that actually hold things in

Keep it up everyone!!
Old 07-08-2014, 11:12 PM   #432  
Starting OVER!

S/C/G: see ticker

Height: 5'6

Hi everyone!! I am back on the saddle again.. gained alot of my weight back plus some more. But, I am BACK

Today's calories were 1400 and I went into beast mode at the gym and clocked 6 and half miles on the stationary bike.
Old 07-09-2014, 11:34 AM   #433  

S/C/G: 337.7/336.8/269

Height: 5'6

Hi everyone, I wanted to post how miserable I feel after a late night binge. I hit a record low for me of 276.2 yesterday, and last night a friend and I had a disagreement and I went to my drug of choice, food. I ate an entire bag of boom chicks pop white cheddar popcorn, a brownie, and some other items that escape me at the moment. My stomach is painful and over full, I wasn't hungry for breakfast since I'm so full, but had a banana and cherries. I've also had restroom issues tmi, as my body tries to rid itself of the binge. Its just not worth it, I can't eat like crap anymore because my body freaks out. It never felt good to gorge on excess food, but when you're used to it, you don't really think about it, until you begin treating your body right to healthier food and proper portions.
Old 07-10-2014, 12:30 AM   #434  

Height: 5'7"

CandidMaster - sorry you had a disagreement. I know what you mean about food being the drug of choice. And what is really frustrating about the whole thing is, it certainly doesn't help our problems! Yet, we keep trying to see if it will! I have really had to stop myself the last year when I start to look for something to eat and think ... "am I really hungry?" What AM I feeling? Anger, sadness, scared, etc. and I have started to talk myself out of it.
Old 07-10-2014, 06:43 AM   #435  
Breathing.

Candidcamster - Pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and let's go! Congrats on your new low, let that be the motivation for you to stay on plan

Calories yesterday were at 1150. I'm gonna up them today since they've been low these past 2 days. I'm not gonna do the low-carb thing today and tomorrow. I picked a dress that is a size 8 and it's actually a little loose on me. It fits comfortably, so I'm not worried. I'll do my usual thing.

Last edited by Hoopty; 07-10-2014 at 06:43 AM.
Closed Thread