Weighed in this morning, another 2lbs down! 0.6 to onederland!
Yesterday I ended the day at 1019. I wasn't hungry, counting it as a low day.
- I bet you see a loss this week with the high cal day!
- Have a wonderful time with your brother! Try drinking water or tea, it helps me with the hunger pangs. Even a black coffee does the trick. You can also eat soup. It fills you up and it's relatively low in calories yet high in all the good stuff.
- I'm glad you put dieting aside to do something fun with your daughter. The 3lb gain is worth it for the memories
My kids baked cupcakes a few weeks ago, I didn't have one for the first time in forever but I helped them bake it and they got to taste test everything along the way.
- Glad you ate something today
I try to avoid dairy products, I'm lactose sensitive which helps. If I eat cheese, I try to make it parmesan. It's much more forgiving, calorie wise, than cheddar. I used to eat cheese and crackers all the time thinking it was a somewhat healthy choice, oh how wrong I was!
- Good Job
- Congrats on the 4lb loss! I hope you feel better tomorrow
- Welcome back! Glad you're on the mend
- Welcome! That's the spirit
- It's taken me a long time not to WANT to eat. I still struggle with wanting to eat and actually needing to. I try to eat before I get too hungry so I don't feel the hunger pangs. In the beginning I was miserable. I felt like I was starving hungry all the time. Now that I've adjusted, the moment passes if I wait. I often sit down to a meal, wait a few minutes, then start eating so that I don't overeat.