I haven't done this since the beginning but I'm weighing in for my 3rd day in a row. I can't come to terms with the scale going up! Let's see what it says...
Oh thank goodness! 2lbs down making it a 25.4lb loss so far, the ticker rounds up. The literal highs and lows of weight loss
1056 cals yesterday, going to continue with 2 more low, low cal days and go back to 1300 for the weekend. Hoping to lose another 5lbs for an event I have to go to next weekend, fingers crossed!
- Late night snacking is one of my downfalls. I'm hungrier in the evenings than through the day. Great work with the 1200
- You're doing great!
- Good work! Hooray for new furniture as well. I always need to pee a ton when I consciously consume extra water. I drink at least 2 liters a day because of the hot climate but when I'm downing more, I'm up all night.
- Holy Moly! That's amazing! Well done
- SO happy for you!!!!! You've got this
- What about lentils? You could make them in so many different ways! Nice, warm and toasty. While they're high in sodium, baked beans are always a quick fix as well. Check out skinnyms for some ideas
- Well done
- Congrats on the loss