Life around a plate

• Hello Chicks
    It has been some time since I have been a regular around here and sad to say while I was away the pounds piled back on.... Since September 2013 I have made a real effort to journal again and watch my calories/fat/carb/protein ratio and poof! I have lost and gained the same 3lbs who knew?

So I am thinking maybe I need to break the plate habit! Maybe start putting my food in a bowl? on a paper towel? So frustrating.

I exercise (usually cardio) 60min 3-5 times a week and keep my calorie count to between 1300-1500 per day and aim for 100g of protein.

So all you very smart chicks I welcome your suggestions! I am well past the age of TOM and yes my thyroid has been checked
  • I was going to suggest maybe alternating your calories somewhat but it sounds like you already are having a range of 1300-1500. Maybe you should go 1200 two days and then 1600 another day to see if you can trick your body.
    But, I am not really an expert on it - our bodies are all so different. Don't give up though! Gaining and losing the same 3 is better than continually gaining 3 and not losing it!
  • I do .Intermittent Fasting, where You pick a day or time and just go hungry for a while. I have tried WW so many times It just doesn't work any more and I am sick of always thinking points, what's for dinner So now I just stop eating before 9 at nite and eat lunch at 1 the next day. Seems ok. And I will work out on eating days trying to do this 2 or 3 times a week. I too, are wayyy past the TOM, and it is just getting so hard to move this weight.
  • I upped my exercise this past week and weigh in is on Wednesday so I am hoping that will help.. Course () did a wee bit of beer this weekend but heck a girls got to do what a girls got to do