Time for a Do Over and GOAL

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • I've been off this site for about a year and my body is showing it. Time to get back on the wagon. I didn't gain everything back that I lost but I have let it go too long. The support I got on this site helped me more than anything. So here I am again!!! I figure if I spend as much time here as I do on facebook, focus won't be a problem.

My plan is to start at 1800-2000 calories per day and adjust downward once I get my routine back.
  • I just came back yesterday for the exact same reason. I got depressed and lonely and started eating and eating and eating. I only put on 5.6 of the 10 pounds I lost. Which I'm so happy about. It should have been worse. Time to make some changes! This site helped me so much so I came back. Welcome back! I'm so happy you haven't given up! Good for you!
  • Thank you so much. I appreciate the support...which is what I've been missing. I was part of a whole lot of weight loss groups on facebook but I realize what was missing on ALL of them...the support, encouragement and suggestions to help you make adjustments when needed you get on this site. On Facebook it seemed more like a competition or everyone was just doing their thing...ummm it was just different. I like it better here. I wish there was an app for this site in the android market. I do pretty much everything on my phone and that would be awesome.
  • Quote: I've been off this site for about a year and my body is showing it. Time to get back on the wagon. I didn't gain everything back that I lost but I have let it go too long. The support I got on this site helped me more than anything. So here I am again!!! I figure if I spend as much time here as I do on facebook, focus won't be a problem.

My plan is to start at 1800-2000 calories per day and adjust downward once I get my routine back.
    LOL, I spend way more time on here than I do on facebook! Sounds like a great plan, you got this!!!! Welcome back!

PS- I love your username!
  • I got down to 171 last year and then shot back up to 180 before I even realized what happened!
  • Welcome back and good luck on your journey!!
  • Welcome back! Glad you're here. Great plan!
  • Jigglefree I remember when you were on here, you did so well. I didn't post much, just read.
    I hope this thread keeps going. I'm back to calorie counting and look forward to reading more posts on this thread to support each other with ideas and motivation. H
  • Ps- the 'H' doesn't belong there nor is it my initial :-)
  • This is what I missed. The support that makes you want to do right. I had to run an errand and couldn't wait to get back to see what I missed. Oh yea, I'm going to do this and will make it to maintenance.
  • So....how did everyone's day go (yesterday) Mine went very well. Was able to get 45 min on the treadmill to burn some calories. Felt great!
    Today's breakfast and dinner are already planned, counted and written down.
    How 'bout you??
  • Quote: I've been off this site for about a year and my body is showing it. Time to get back on the wagon. I didn't gain everything back that I lost but I have let it go too long. The support I got on this site helped me more than anything. So here I am again!!! I figure if I spend as much time here as I do on facebook, focus won't be a problem.

Welcome back!
    I'm kinda new here, though I've been a member since 2007. I read more than I post. But hi! Glad ya came back.
  • jiggle- i remember you!

wouldn't it be too easy if you did it once and stuck? ha.

welcome back!!!!!
  • I'm also back after losing 15 lbs for my wedding and gaining 10 lbs back in the aftermath!!!! Nice to be back with new friends.

I remember you jigglefree, did you check in on ' lorie's ' calorie challenge back in the day? or im I just imagining things (its possible, the kids have taken half my sense LOL)

I too used to check in on the calorie challenges here and loved it. Great support! I'm starting back today as well

Im in...so should we start a check in? I need the support and accountability

ETA-I just noticed the CC challenge...duh.