Old 03-19-2012, 08:40 AM   #16  
~Krystal~

S/C/G: ~175/Too Much/~~ABS

Height: 5'3.5"

Sunday turned out to be a very HIGH spike day for me.
Totally unplanned and completely CARB LOADED!

I have much work to do this week!!
K9Owner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 09:55 AM   #17  

S/C/G: 169/130/125

Height: 5' 7"

Last five days, I've logged calorie deficits of:

...and my weight has gone down. Yay!

I'm not really restricting my food -- if I want to eat, I eat. But I'm letting the Fitbit tell me if I've earned those calories. If I haven't earned them, I have to put in some steps. On a typical day, I'm eating around 2,000 calories, and I'm walking the equivalent of about 9 miles.

If I don't have time for walking, I can walk/jog in place on the mini-trampoline while working at the computer. Some days I have been tired and haven't wanted to do this, but that feeling often goes away once I get started.

I'm going to conquer these last 10 lbs!
Queen Sarah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 11:00 AM   #18  

S/C/G: 225/225/160

Height: 5'10.5

I have had the worst binge weekend in all history...like, half a pizza...bagels...chocolate...chips...pastry...kind of bad. I'm too scared to weigh myself, so if I get to 170 by next Sunday I will be in heaven. Fingers crossed!!

B: oatmeal w. black berries and nuts: 260
s: granola bar and 2 chocolates: 200
l: 1 cup cottage cheese, carrots, cherry tomatoes: 268
d: salad w. bacon, egg, walnuts, cheese: 370
strawberries: 60

total: 1200

Last edited by summerlove; 03-19-2012 at 09:34 PM.
summerlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 02:28 PM   #19  
... and a piece of toast.

S/C/G: 170 >:(/152/135

Height: 5'2" <-- well, almost

7:30am, s: coffee, banana w/smear of peanut butter - 225
9:30am, b: omelet w/leftover zucchini and mushrooms - 150
1:30pm, l: ww beans and rice w/2oz chicken - 400 (was way too hungry by this time, should have eaten at least an hour sooner but wasn't home)
5:30pm, d: london broil w/baked sweet spud (1/2 med) - 300
s: 1 homemade whoopie pie - 360

Total: 1450 give or take

Last edited by loose seal; 03-19-2012 at 08:05 PM.
loose seal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 03:15 PM   #20  

Calories 1,191, Carb. 151.80g, Fat 2g, Prot. 68.08

1/2 cup Pasteurized Egg White Powder
1 Tblsp. Vanilla Pudding Mix, Jell-O, sugar free
1/3 cup Dry Milk, non-fat
2 Bananas
3 Oranges
1 cup Black Beans, dry
1 Bouillion cube, Knorr chicken
1 Onion, medium
10 oz. Tomatoes, 1-can Rotel brand with Jalapeños, mild
14 oz. Bean Sprouts, 1-can La Jolla brand
Spices & Vanilla

I made a Protein Shake with the egg white powder and 3 cups of water. I used the pudding mix and dried milk, banana, vanilla, spices and Splenda for breakfast. I also had an orange.

I experimented today and made a Black bean soup with tomatoes and bean sprouts. Not that great but tolerable, I have to work on the spices. I divided the bean soup in half and will eat the rest of the fruit and a bowl of soup for and dinner. I feel stuffed and satisfied.

Last edited by JEN3; 03-19-2012 at 03:19 PM.
JEN3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 11:18 PM   #21  

S/C/G: 181/139/120

My Fitday entry for today might be rounded up, I'm feeling anxious so I can't really tell but I'm sitting at ~1275 and I walked/jogged 3 miles which supposedly burned just over 300 calories. That brings my total calories burned to around 2000 but that seems wrong to me somehow. My numbers are so fudged right now, it's hard to tell. =/
Nadya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 02:09 AM   #22  
~Krystal~

All this overeating MUST & WILL stop for me!

Monday's Menu
Coffee: 30
Honeydew, **Crockpot Chicken & Broccoli: 217
Chicken Salad, Grape, Protein Shake: 776
Glaceau Water (I didn't realize I grabbed the caloric one! ): 120
Total: 1143

Water: 80 oz
: 519 (Lifting w/Arms & Legs--98min--HRM)

**Crockpot Chicken & Broccoli
(this was super easy and super yummi)
8 oz frozen chicken tenderloins
2 c fresh broccoli florets
1 can Cream of Mushroom Soup
1/2 c Reduced Sodium Chicken Broth
Black Pepper

Place Chicken in bottom of crockpot, pile on broccoli, add black pepper, top with 1 can mushroom soup and chicken broth.
Cook for ~3 hrs on high or ~6hrs on low.
Old 03-20-2012, 07:30 AM   #23  

Bummer too bad you had to waste calories on water! My heart goes out to ya! We have R.O. water and I never have to worry about that. Water is all I drink, for now.
Old 03-20-2012, 09:18 AM   #24  

Yesterday I was stuck in the library most of the day, with heavy rain outside. It was frustrating not to get much walking in, because all day I could see the Fitbit taking calories out of my allowance. I knew I would have to walk to earn back some calories so I could eat! So I walked in the library with what little time I had. I'm sure I made people wonder why I was walking up and down the rows of books.

Then on the way home from class, I knew I had almost enough calories left for a burrito, and could walk off the rest on the mini-trampoline. So I stopped at Taco Bell. The lady at the drive-thru window accidentally dropped my change, and I had to get out of the car to grab it. To make up for it, she gave me an apple pie, in addition to my order! AAUUUGHHH!

Of course, I had to eat the apple pie.

I was 500 calories over my goal, and had to jog in place until midnight to work it off. But I made it (at about 11:50!)

Thanks a lot, lady at the Taco Bell window!

My "goal," as I have it set on Fitbit, is a 500-calorie deficit every day. I get to eat more, depending on how active I am, but yesterday was tough, with all the sitting. Today will be tough, too.
Old 03-20-2012, 09:28 AM   #25  

S/C/G: 225/225/160

Height: 5'10.5

b: oatmeal with walnuts: 230
s: 4 chocolates: 200, granola bar: 100, strawberries: 50
l: cottage cheese w. berries: 240, carrots: 60
d: flatbread: 290
salad with raisins and egg: 160

total 1280

Last edited by summerlove; 03-20-2012 at 08:24 PM.
summerlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 09:39 AM   #26  
~Krystal~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen Sarah View Post
The lady at the drive-thru window accidentally dropped my change, and I had to get out of the car to grab it. To make up for it, she gave me an apple pie, in addition to my order! AAUUUGHHH!

Of course, I had to eat the apple pie.

GRRRRR
Old 03-20-2012, 12:06 PM   #27  

Height: 5'3

Do you gals mind if I chime in..I need to be accountable too..This is Week 3 and I see that it is working and I must think about EVERYTHING I put into my mouth...the scale will eventually reward me when all is said and done.

3/19/2012
Breakfast
coffee with vanilla cream
plain greek yogurt w/fiber one cereal
medium banana and 1 TB strawberry preserve
and almond slivers - 420 calories

Lunch
country potatoes w/green beans & mushrooms
3oz tyson grilled chicken - 427 calories

Dinner
2 cups spinach raw & 2 cups mixed greens
3 oz fresh roasted turkey breast
1/8 chopped walnuts
4 TB garlic butter croutons
1 TB wishbone italian dressing
2 TB oscar meyer bacon pieces - 363 calories

Snacks
carrot cake (omg!! delicious) but a tiny sliver weighed 3oz - 360 (so not worth it!!)
pretzel rods w/laughing cow garlic & herb cheese spread - 145

Exercise - Cardio - walk/jog - 30 minutes/323
Intake: 1717 food
mom2gbsb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 12:15 PM   #28  

3/20/12

Calories 1,185.99, Carb. 176.19, Fat 20.61, Prot. 76.89

Breakfast:

1/4 c. Oatmeal, raw
8 Strawberries, frozen
1 Orange
16 grapes
Spices
1/4 tsp. Vanilla

Lunch and Dinner:

8.20 oz. Salmon
11.95 oz. Carrots (5)
2.90 oz. Parsnip (1)
6.65 oz. Zucchini (1)
4 Celery Stalks, cut into sticks
1 Banana
2 Oranges
1 Lemon

I made the Oatmeal with 2 cups of water and spices, strawberries sliced small and put the vanilla and Splenda in off the heat. It tasted very good but looked weird because the strawberries lost their color and got mushy. I ate 1 orange and the grapes.

For Lunch yet to come I’ll eat half of the poached salmon, 1/4 of the lemon, banana, orange and 1/2 of the vegetables. Same for Dinner only I get just an orange.

I'll used the other half of the lemon juice to put into my water today with a bit of Splenda. So far so good, I have a lot of steamed veggies to eat so I’m sure I’m going to make it.

The dog is eating what’s left over and boy he’s happy he's a veg eater from way back. He'll even eat a raw carrot, he holds it between his paws and eats like it was a bone, it's pretty funny. I steam extra veggies for him to keep him healthy and his weight down. The Vet encourages it and says she feeds her dogs veggies everyday.

Have A Good Day,

Jen
Old 03-20-2012, 04:03 PM   #29  
... and a piece of toast.

S/C/G: 170 >:(/152/135

Height: 5'2" <-- well, almost

QueenS -- good to see you again and thank God that applie pie wasn't alamode!

------------

I've been doing pretty well cal-wise, keeping it lower on some days and a bit higher on others. I'm still using MFP but more as a guide than an absolute.

Hey walkers/runners, do you workout to BPM(beats per minute)? I put together a play list in my iTunes library and was frustrated that it doesn't automatically plug in the BPM for songs. Cripes, it's 2012 get with it iTunes! Anyway I found a website where you can listen to your song(s) in your library and you tap any key on your keyboard (for like 15 -20 seconds or so) and it will give you an average BPM and you can then go into your library and plug that number in. That way if you want a higher intensity workout you can make play lists with higher BPMs, or lower for less intense or mix it up. Here's the link, let me know if anyone needs any help with it or iTunes. A bit time consuming (but you can just watch tv or something while your doing it) but well worth it if BPM helps you while walking/running.

http://www.all8.com/tools/bpm.htm

Here's the home site . . . pretty good.

http://lifehacker.com/5646941/how-to...nning-playlist

I also found this site and that already has the BPM plugged in to play lists that they've made. I happened to have nearly all of the songs on one of the playlists they put together so I made a new playlist for myself and plugged in the numbers that they gave me.

http://jogtunes.com/jtc/jtcrun.php

------------------------------

7:30am, s: coffee, chobani greek yogurt (dannon peach greek yogurt tastes like perfume. blech); 9:30am, b: omelet w/veggies, leftover homemade fries - 550
1:00pm, l: leftover chicken, carrots, pasta; 1 small slice homemade scone - 450
5:30pm, d: grilled pork tenderloin, homemade mashed spuds, scalloped apples - 500

Total: 1500 or so

Last edited by loose seal; 03-20-2012 at 04:04 PM.
loose seal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 06:36 PM   #30  

Quote:
Originally Posted by loose seal View Post
QueenS -- good to see you again and thank God that applie pie wasn't alamode!

------------

I've been doing pretty well cal-wise, keeping it lower on some days and a bit higher on others. I'm still using MFP but more as a guide than an absolute.

Hey walkers/runners, do you workout to BPM(beats per minute)? I put together a play list in my iTunes library and was frustrated that it doesn't automatically plug in the BPM for songs. Cripes, it's 2012 get with it iTunes! Anyway I found a website where you can listen to your song(s) in your library and you tap any key on your keyboard (for like 15 -20 seconds or so) and it will give you an average BPM and you can then go into your library and plug that number in. That way if you want a higher intensity workout you can make play lists with higher BPMs, or lower for less intense or mix it up. Here's the link, let me know if anyone needs any help with it or iTunes. A bit time consuming (but you can just watch tv or something while your doing it) but well worth it if BPM helps you while walking/running.

http://www.all8.com/tools/bpm.htm

Here's the home site . . . pretty good.

http://lifehacker.com/5646941/how-to...nning-playlist

I also found this site and that already has the BPM plugged in to play lists that they've made. I happened to have nearly all of the songs on one of the playlists they put together so I made a new playlist for myself and plugged in the numbers that they gave me.

http://jogtunes.com/jtc/jtcrun.php

------------------------------

Wow, this is great! I remember years ago, I tried to create something like this on a cassette tape, using my metronome and my music collection (classical and popular). It was very time-consuming, but I did get a tape put together with a warm-up, fast walking tempo, and cool-down. I think I made several tapes, actually.

But it was frustrating, because it took so much time, and then I got tired of always listening to these piecs.

I would've loved something like this back then.

Nowadays, I listen to music, but I don't just listen for the beat. Sometimes the words, or a soaring guitar solo, or interesting harmonies, or big crescendos will be what gets me going. I don't step in time to the music when I walk or run, but I really do run faster with music. It's more about psychology than beats, for me.