MYFITNESSPAL: anyone want to be "friends"?

You're on Page 6 of 16
Go to
  • Hi all,

I just joined MFP this week, my username is Mandy8383 if anyone wants to add me.

I started Calorie Counting about 3 weeks ago, but this week I've been a lot more focused. I'm new to it all, so any advice would be great!

Thanks
  • My username is LAgreeneyes2012. Would love to be friends with everyone. I need as many friends as I can for the support and motivation.

Does anyone have the phone app? If so, does it work ok?
  • Quote:
    Does anyone have the phone app? If so, does it work ok?
    I do. It works for tracking your food, water, and exercise. It may also record weight and measurements, but I'm not sure?? I track weight online and also go online for encouraging others. You can't see the full site from the app.
  • I'm on MFP and I am trying to add you all as friends but it will only let me add 5 people every 10 minutes. Ill get you all eventually.

Add me if you want. msalanajo is my username on there.
  • I'm on there too, my name is Philana85
  • Just bumping myself up again, I'm Lunalore over there. I've been tracking for about 3 months. Would love to meet new people!
  • I just joined. My username is skinimama.
  • Hi i just joined too! Add me, my username is lou1105. Might be a good way in keeping each other motivated!
  • I have been on for a while and would love more friends. They are really inspirational and keep me motivated. My user name is gevanslo!
  • Hi, I'm new and would love some friends to help motivate me. My user name is imidnyt.
  • I'm on there : ThinningDownChick
  • I thought I had already added my name on this thread...but that must have been another MFP thread

Chele615
  • I just started myfitnesspal yesterday and would love some friends! Same username ... crysrenae
  • I have the phone app on a droid bionic and it is working great!