MYFITNESSPAL: anyone want to be "friends"?

You're on Page 5 of 16
Go to
  • I don't think I realized all that MFP has on there. I've just been using it to track my food and weight loss. I fell off for a bit and wonder if maybe this would be just the personal encouragement I would need.

I love to have "friends" on there! Feel free to add me. My username is wymama.

Thanks!
  • Hi add me too if you'd like amg320. I've promised my self to start tracking my foods more consistantly, so having friends on my fitness pal will help
  • JM14534 Looking for friends
  • I would love to have some friends since I officially switched over to MFP after using Fitday for over a year. I will gladly add some of you. Please feel free to add me. I officially start tracking tomorrow and I am excited but a little bit nervous to get back into the swing of things.

sweetnlow30
  • I am on there, have been for a while now. I would love to have new friends on there, the ones I have now aren't at all supportive. Most of them use it as a chat forum for silly things...which made me stop posting all together, but I still use it to track.

My username is: AzJade
  • anyone wanna be friends?
    omgzitsmiranda
    add meeeee
    i need people to hold me accountable!
  • Count me in too. I'm twish7
  • I have it too breannaj1215. I just started!
  • I am OSU2k1. I'd love some friends, I don't have any on there.
  • Add Me
    Add me casonl. I am new to cc and mfp. Need all the help and encouragement I can get!
  • I too would LOVE some friends! Feel free to add me. Ali_b31 let's keep each other motivated!
  • Friends sounds good to me. I'm Soapsud on there.
  • bump! anyone need MFP friends?
  • if anyone wants to be friends my username is TraceyD1987
  • I would love to add some friends, I just started using MFP. I'm KC_runner