kind 2 others

S/C/G: 64k

Height: 5.3

Wink

Screen Name:
.........................star2light
Age/Age Range:
Family Life:
..........................married......no kids wid 2 misscariges.
..............................house wife
Hobbies and Interests:
..............................net....n...reading.. .....
Favorite Music:
................................depend on mood
Favorite Color(s):
...................................blue..........s
Favorite Exercise/Workouts:
..........................................walk.... ....n all home exercises
What are your fitness/health goals?
.................................................. .55k
What was the "trigger" or incident that made you decide it was time to lose weight and become more fit?
.........................................im just 23 n my wait is 64k...ritenow..but its on n off ......im tired of it ......so i decide to off it till 55k.........
What do you struggle with the most on this journey to health?
..............................................mmmm mm..................im pcos.....so i think its....

What are three things in the area of diet/exercise you need to improve?
.................................................. ........................im emotional eater.....lazy in exersise........life style.................
What can you not wait to wear when you are at goal weight or size?
everthing......for slim galls..................

Last edited by star2light; 04-10-2010 at 01:32 PM.
Old 04-11-2010, 12:04 AM   #47  

S/C/G: 154/146.6/129

Height: 5'5

Name: Lisa

Age/Age Range: 24

Family Life: Boyfriend of 6 months

Hobbies and Interests: Travel, photography, oenophilia, checking out Chicago's craft beer/dive pub scene, music

Favorite Music: Rock, screamo, alternative

Favorite Color(s): purple

Favorite Exercise/Workouts: I do the treadmill and weight machines, but hiked a "mountain" while vacationing in Cali and that would be my ideal workout if Chicago had mountains

What are your fitness/health goals? Lose 25 lbs, increase strength and endurance, improve breathing

What was the "trigger" or incident that made you decide it was time to lose weight and become more fit? Gaining 40 lbs over 4.5 years of college, feeling uncomfortable in my clothes, dressing to cover "bad" spots, forgoing certain activities to not have to wear a swimsuit.

What do you struggle with the most on this journey to health? Just figuring out HOW to do this weight loss thing! BMR, CC, SBD, eating too little or too many calories... so confusing! if I knew what I had to do I would do it already!

What are three things in the area of diet/exercise you need to improve? Decrease my fat % consumption, increase exercise per week, increase veggie consumption

(Evil motivation ) Who do you want to look better than? : Myself right now!

What can you not wait to wear when you are at goal weight or size? Already have a Victoria's Secret bikini picked out for this summer .
Old 04-11-2010, 01:31 AM   #48  
Ashley

S/C/G: 175/ticker/140

Height: 5'7

Screen Name: mjluva829

Age/Age Range: 24

Family Life: Single no kids

Hobbies and Interests: Singing,Dancing,Reading

Favorite Music: Everything

Favorite Color(s): Red and Black

Favorite Exercise/Workouts: All Jillian Michaels and Biggest Loser dvds along w/ some other workout dvds I own

What are your fitness/health goals? Be healthy and fit. Fell confident in my looks and better my self esteem. Get toned as well. I've been told by my bf @ the time who is now my ex u'd look better if u lost 10-15 lbs. Get down to 140 lbs and a size 8 or 9 in jeans.

What was the "trigger" or incident that made you decide it was time to lose weight and become more fit? I wasn't happy with myself I was always called named from 4th grade through HS. Then the mention of what my bf @ the time who is now my ex had said 2 me saying I'd look better if I lost 10-15 lbs.

What do you struggle with the most on this journey to health? [I]Making healthy choices and sticking with it. Not giving up everytime I don't drop a big amount of weight.I]

What are three things in the area of diet/exercise you need to improve? Eat more vegs and fruits. Give it my all in my workouts. Don't give into temptation all the time.

(Evil motivation ) Who do you want to look better than? : Myself! And maybe Janet Jackson lol. I would die 4 her abs. I want to be a thinner, healthier version of what I am now.

What can you not wait to wear when you are at goal weight or size? A bikini for the 1st time ever in my life not 2 mention some real skinny jeans with a tight top cuz I won't have the muffin top and love handles.
Old 04-12-2010, 09:52 AM   #49  

Screen Name: AmyW3627

Age/Age Range: 31

Family Life: Married (for nearly 10 years) w/ 2 boys, ages 9 and 7

Occupation: I hold an active dental hygiene license- but I am currently a photographer

Hobbies and Interests: photography, knitting (I like the busy work), and playing w/ my 2 chihuahuas

Favorite Music: anything I can work out to

Favorite Color(s): pink

Favorite Exercise/Workouts: depends--usually I like to walk/run, and alternate w/ the elliptical

What are your fitness/health goals? I just started today- my wt goal is to lose 40 lbs. I am 5'2" and 155 lbs. I want to feel good in "real clothes" and just have higher over all self esteem

What was the "trigger" or incident that made you decide it was time to lose weight and become more fit? I taught a photography class to some 4th and 5th graders. One of the kids showed me a picture he had taken during the class- and I looked absolutely huge in it!

What do you struggle with the most on this journey to health? binge eating- self doubt

What are three things in the area of diet/exercise you need to improve? consistency, consistency, and consistency!! I need to stick to my exercise program no matter what. I tend to only exercise when I am dieting

(Evil motivation ) Who do you want to look better than? : LOL-- no one really. I just want to make my hubby proud. I want him to be able to say-- "that one is MY wife"

What can you not wait to wear when you are at goal weight or size? I just can't wait until I can go shopping and buy what I like- and not what will hide my big butt and my tummy. I can't wait until everything I try on looks good again!
Old 04-12-2010, 04:20 PM   #50  

S/C/G: 250/237/170

Height: 5'8"

Talking

Screen Name: abreezies

Age/Age Range:29

Family Life: Mom to three adorable kids!! They are the loves of my life (and sometimes the stressors of my life.....lol). I am not married.....yet, but I have been with the love of my life for 6 years!

Hobbies and Interests: I like to scrapbook (although I don't do it as much as I would like), reading, doing stuff with my kids.

Favorite Music: Country, and a 'lil of alternative too.

Favorite Color(s):Purple, blue

Favorite Exercise/Workouts: Zumba! Walk/Jog

What are your fitness/health goals? I want to be at a good weight with a little definition (toning). I want to be able to jog a whole mile without stopping (a long term mini-goal).

What was the "trigger" or incident that made you decide it was time to lose weight and become more fit? Pictures of me with my kids...ugh..... I guess I was really in denial!! lol

What do you struggle with the most on this journey to health? Keeping motivated....that's why I am here!

What are three things in the area of diet/exercise you need to improve? drinking enough water, strength training (haven't quite figured out the right exercises for me yet), and not beating myself up when I falter.

(Evil motivation ) Who do you want to look better than? : Me right now.lol

What can you not wait to wear when you are at goal weight or size? Jeans (the kinds with the holes in them like the country music singers wear) and a white tank top.....and look good with them on.....lol.
Old 04-22-2010, 11:53 AM   #51  

S/C/G: 218/210/140

Height: 5'4

Screen Name: beansmama

Age/Age Range: 39

Family Life: Husband and 5 year old son

Hobbies and Interests: Family time, camping, work, playing

Favorite Music: Most

Favorite Color(s): It varies

Favorite Exercise/Workouts: When I'm with it, weights, otherwise I HATE to exercise!

What are your fitness/health goals? I was, at one time, VERY strong and fit. I'd like to regain that strength.

What was the "trigger" or incident that made you decide it was time to lose weight and become more fit? Oh so many. But to name a few...I hate having to choose from only a few spots where I can sit to put on my socks/shoes. I hate having my belly be it's own awning , I wanna be able to run!!! Not as in jogging or marathons or anything, just run with my kid and not feel like I have to hold down my shirt or adjust my pants or pull down my bra...just run

What do you struggle with the most on this journey to health? Obsessing about food!

What are three things in the area of diet/exercise you need to improve? Planning, making time to exercise and staying on track for more than 3 days!

(Evil motivation ) Who do you want to look better than? : My husband!

What can you not wait to wear when you are at goal weight or size? A smaller bra.
Old 04-22-2010, 12:04 PM   #52  

Height: 5'4"

Screen Name: prinny .p

Age/Age Range:28

Family Life:married

Hobbies and Interests:cake decorating, gardening, cooking.

Favorite Music:80's, 90's ,00's etc

Favorite Color(s):purple

Favorite Exercise/Workouts:walking

What are your fitness/health goals?lose weight

What was the "trigger" or incident that made you decide it was time to lose weight and become more fit? i am fat, i have 2 boys (6mnth old and 3 year old, i want to be able to tie my shoes without holding my breath (found out i had a prolactinoma - doesnt help keep weight off)

What do you struggle with the most on this journey to health?the inability to lose weight

What are three things in the area of diet/exercise you need to improve?motivation, motivation, motivation!!!

(Evil motivation ) Who do you want to look better than? : i did three years ago

What can you not wait to wear when you are at goal weight or size?A DRESS!!!

Last edited by prinny p; 04-22-2010 at 12:18 PM.
Old 04-22-2010, 12:11 PM   #53  

S/C/G: 209.8/see ticker/155

Height: 5'11"

Default About me

Screen Name: ma26

Age/Age Range: 26

Family Life: Married, step daughter 7

Hobbies and Interests:
Reading, snowboarding, running, nutrition, biology, backpacking, nature
Favorite Music: Many kinds. I like folk music and country.

Favorite Color(s):Purple

Favorite Exercise/Workouts: Running, weight lifting

What are your fitness/health goals? Eat sanely and healthyfully. Lots of veggies and whole foods. No more packaged processed or fried junk. I am signed up for a marathon in septemeber. I want to finsih in 4 hrs and 30 mins!

What was the "trigger" or incident that made you decide it was time to lose weight and become more fit? I have been wanting to lose this weight for years now. I have had a few minor successes, but then I start biinge eating again and I settle back into the 180's. I am lucky I am active or I am sure I would have gone higher than that. But literally this morning I woke up inspired and ready to really make it happen, today, so I found 3FC and signed up!

What do you struggle with the most on this journey to health? Diet. I binge on junk food. Like a whole frozen pizza in one sitting or an entire bag of potato chips and container of dip

What are three things in the area of diet/exercise you need to improve? Consistency consistency, and stay away from processed food

(Evil motivation ) Who do you want to look better than? : My best friend

What can you not wait to wear when you are at goal weight or size? A bikini on the beach when my husband and I take our delayed honeymoon to Hawaii!!
Old 04-22-2010, 02:20 PM   #54  

S/C/G: 244/000/000

Height: 5'2

Screen Name: Akire23

Age/Age Range: 34

Family Life: Married with 3 boys ages 7 ,19 months and 2 months old

Hobbies and Interests: read books,sims3

Favorite Music: any type but I love to dance merengue

Favorite Color(s):black & blue

Favorite Exercise/Workouts: walking for now

What are your fitness/health goals? I want to walk without my joints hurting plus I dont like having vertigo .

What was the "trigger" or incident that made you decide it was time to lose weight and become more fit? I have a baby he is 2 months old , since I has wearing pregnancy clothes all that time , I decided to go shopping for clothes ... last time I check I was size 14 which I was not happy about it to begin with .... well that day I found out I am size 18!!!!!!!! I have never been this big , the scale is creepying on me !

What do you struggle with the most on this journey to health? I would say temptations like cakes or rice or bread ..grrr!! I would say temptations like cakes or rice or bread ..grrr!!

become more ACTIVE!
pick healthy choices
and dont give up just because it hurts.

(Evil motivation ) Who do you want to look better than? :
hahaha! Like this question , I would say my barbie looking sister!! she goes to a store and she doesnt need to try on clothes because she knows it will fit !

oh man!.. I cannot wait to fit on size 6 jeans *sigh*

Last edited by akire23; 04-22-2010 at 02:37 PM.
Old 04-22-2010, 11:17 PM   #55  
Speechless and Redundant

S/C/G: 230/see ticker/130

Height: 5'3.5"

Screen Name: clickit

Age/Age Range:20

Family Life: Married with a two-year-old son.

Hobbies and Interests: Gaming, Computers, Listening to music. (Trying to hear all 1001 albums from the "1001 Albums to hear before you die" book. Done about 400 so far)

Favorite Music: Reggaeton, Alt-Rock, Trance, Bachata

Favorite Color(s): Black and pink. Neon green's cool too.

Favorite Exercise/Workouts: I love to dance.

What are your fitness/health goals? I would like to run without getting out of breath.

What was the "trigger" or incident that made you decide it was time to lose weight and become more fit? I was driving my car and some thugs pulled up beside me and told me I disgusted them. Then they called me a fat b-word. I never cried so hard. From that moment I knew I wanted to change myself.

What do you struggle with the most on this journey to health? Not being able to eat fast food anymore. Honestly I was completely addicted

What are three things in the area of diet/exercise you need to improve? Need to exercise more often, need to eat more veggies, and need to be sure to get enough calories.

(Evil motivation ) Who do you want to look better than? : My sister-in-law, and dh's ex (she's always talking smack about my weight).

Old 04-26-2010, 04:34 AM   #56  
one single step at a time

S/C/G: 305/197/150

Height: 5'5

Cool Hello All!

Screen Name:danitzastars

Age/Age Range:22 almost 23

Family Life:just me and my mom @ home n my boyfriend is staying with us this month while he settles into his new apt @ end of month..

Hobbies and Interests:nothing lately its a sad lonely life but i also smoke weed which is really bad and has made me gain about 80 pounds in 3 years ugh ...i really wanna quit tho

Favorite Music:everything i can shake my butt too lol but a little of everything

Favorite Color(s):black/pink

Favorite Exercise/Workouts:walking or anything with dancing i hate the gym it always makes me feel so award n stupid

What are your fitness/health goals?to lose the 80ish pounds n go back to my 200 weight

What was the "trigger" or incident that made you decide it was time to lose weight and become more fit?when my friend was trying on clothes saying she felt fat in everything and how she felt fat in everything then turns to be and said you know what its like to always feel fat in everything with a stupid snark (*****!)

What do you struggle with the most on this journey to health?that since i was raised in a single parent home where she was always working i never learned healthy habits just kinda like microwave everything...im what i call a microwave baby ..sad but true

lets do this *****!
What are three things in the area of diet/exercise you need to improve?not to smoke,be more active,watch what i eat

(Evil motivation ) Who do you want to look better than? :whorenessa

What can you not wait to wear when you are at goal weight or size?slutty clothes
Old 04-26-2010, 01:56 PM   #57  

S/C/G: 215/194.5/150

Height: 5'3.5"

Smile

Screen Name:
MerinoGirl

Age/Age Range:

Family Life:
Married to a skinny man, 2 cats and no kids

IT Project Manager - that means, an awful lot of sitting in front of a computer all day

Hobbies and Interests:
Knitting, Reading, Pilates

Favorite Music:
Stuff from the 70's

Favorite Color(s):
Purple, Red (but not the two of them together)

Favorite Exercise/Workouts:
Pilates, working out with an instructor

What are your fitness/health goals?
To be fit, not fat!

What was the "trigger" or incident that made you decide it was time to lose weight and become more fit?
The approach of my 50th bday in December this year.

What do you struggle with the most on this journey to health?
Eating less. Moving more is tough, too, given my ankle, but ramping down on calories is definitely the biggie.

Need to lose the attitude: Woe is me, everyone else can eat brownies but I'm the one that gets fat!
Also, need to eat less and move more.

(Evil motivation ) Who do you want to look better than?
My husband! I'm tired of him being the thin one in the family.

My expensive wardrobe from 2000, which is carefully preserved and waiting for me!
Actually, at my real goal weight, it will all be too big! I figure I'll deal with that when I have to.
Old 05-01-2010, 12:37 AM   #58  

S/C/G: 200/see ticker/140

Height: 5'5.5

Screen Name: Fitin10

Age/Age Range: 32

Family Life: Married with a little boy

Hobbies and Interests: tv, movies, travel, theme parks, more travel

Favorite Music: HipHop, pop, rock

Favorite Color(s): Red

Favorite Exercise/Workouts: Spinning, kick oxing

What are your fitness/health goals? To get between 135-140 while maintaining my muscle, and to have a body fat % between 20-22

What was the "trigger" or incident that made you decide it was time to lose weight and become more fit? Aftness test at the gym and a hydrostatic body fat test.

What do you struggle with the most on this journey to health? Avoiding baked goods/binge eating.

What are three things in the area of diet/exercise you need to improve? Ability to be more flexible about eating out, work in other forms of cardio, stretching

(Evil motivation ) Who do you want to look better than? : The other moms

What can you not wait to wear when you are at goal weight or size? Sexy tops
Old 05-02-2010, 11:07 AM   #59  

S/C/G: 233/see ticker/130

Height: 5'4"

Screen Name: seaurchin

Age/Age Range: 43

Family Life: married, no kids, one fat cat

Hobbies and Interests: scuba diving, snorkeling, sea kayaking, horse back riding, reading, farmville and mafia wars on facebook

Favorite Music: Sade, Bob Marley, all country

Favorite Color(s): Blue and Green

Favorite Exercise/Workouts: none

What are your fitness/health goals? want to get fit to get back into scuba diving

What was the "trigger" or incident that made you decide it was time to lose weight and become more fit? looking at all the fabric patters in the plus size section and thinking, 'could it be more uglier'...

What do you struggle with the most on this journey to health? exercising

What are three things in the area of diet/exercise you need to improve? eating more veggies, adding exercise to my daily life, and drinking more water

(Evil motivation ) Who do you want to look better than? : my high school friends

What can you not wait to wear when you are at goal weight or size? shorts
Old 05-02-2010, 09:15 PM   #60  

S/C/G: 240/see ticker/150

Height: 5'2

Screen Name: DigitalRequiem

Age/Age Range: 26, almost 27!

Family Life: Married, no kids (yet..), 1 dog.

Hobbies and Interests: Reading, Video Games, Hiking, Sewing, Cooking, Swimming, working with animals, shopping..:-D

Favorite Music: Mainly indie rock.

Favorite Color(s): All of them? Seriously, I love color. But if I had to pick one, I would pick purple.

Favorite Exercise/Workouts: Hmm. Swimming. I can swim for hours without feeling like I am working out at all.

What are your fitness/health goals? I would like to get out of the 'obese' weight range and into the 'overweight' or 'normal' range. Also, I would like to be able to take a long hike without feeling winded.

What was the "trigger" or incident that made you decide it was time to lose weight and become more fit? It's a long story. Basically I starting having health issues and I got sick of rationalizing my weight-gain as hormonal. That is when I decided to take control.

What do you struggle with the most on this journey to health? Keeping up with an exercise routine.

What are three things in the area of diet/exercise you need to improve? I need to stop finding excuses not to exercise, get motivated to cook at home 6 days a week for lunch and dinner, and stop drinking diet coke just because it has 0 calories.

(Evil motivation ) Who do you want to look better than? : My first highschool reunion is next year. I would like to look better than my senior year self.

What can you not wait to wear when you are at goal weight or size? Cute summer dresses and above the knee skirts!
Closed Thread