Again, I don't normally weigh in everyday, but after a CHEAT MEAL, I like to log my weight daily to see it's effects. Today's weigh-in 169.4
. FINALLY in the 160's!!!! Woot! Woot!
Breakfast - Pumpkin Raisin Muffin, 1 Jimmy Dean Turkey Sausage Pattie - 199 cals.
Snack - NONE
Lunch - Mexican Picadillo, Agave Glazed Plantains - 435 cals.
Snack - 1/2 oz unsalted cashews - 80 cals.
Snack - Pumpkin Raisin Muffin - 139 cals.
Dinner - Homemade Chili, corn & green beans - 406 cals.
Snack - small orange, few raisins - 80 cals.
Snack - 1/2 ox unsalted cashews + few raisins - 100 cals.
Total Calories: 1,439 cals.
Running - 5.3 miles (HARD...very HARD run today...but I made it!
I WILL run 5+ miles today by hook/crook! Grrrrhhhhh!!!!
Ok...so, believe it or not, it seems I only have enough food frozen for about 8 more days or so. This means, time to do some MORE COOKING..YEAHHHH!!!
It's going to be INDIAN and THAI week. It was hard to find some of the indian spices like Garam Masala, and red curry paste (Thai), but I finally DID!!! This is what I plan to make:
1. Teriyaki Pork tenderloin (yes, for another go around....this was GOOD!)
2. Sesame Chicken (another repeater - but again DELISH!)
3. Thai Stir fry chicken
4. Indian curry chicken or some kind of masala style dish
5. Jamaican curry chicken (have some leftover carribean black eyed peas in freezer to go with this again...YUM!)
6. Salmon dish - not sure but I'm looking for a nice red pepper coulis to go over my grilled salmon dish.
LOTS of cooking, I know...but you have to plan ahead if your going to succeed...right? Let's face it, I LOVE TO EAT GOOD FOOD...ergo, I LOVE TO COOK!