Old 11-07-2010, 08:23 PM   #106  

S/C/G: 244/234/135

Height: 5'6"

Calories have been on plan the last few days and I've been getting my workouts in. I'm excited because I can already see/feel a difference in the way my clothes fit.
Horo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2010, 11:20 PM   #107  

S/C/G: 205/160s/128

Height: 5'0"

gracesmomma I'm pretty good at resisting temptation if I know I can't fit it into my calories - that being said, to avoid getting into that position, I often (once a week or maybe once every 2 weeks) plan some of the foods I crave into my calories. Isn't that the good thing about calorie counting?
rainbowstripe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2010, 12:25 AM   #108  
NEVER GIVE UP

S/C/G: 259.9/181.0/145.0

~I am super far behind ~"TOM" HAs came & the wicked witch is now here After halloween~LMBO~SO BE WARNED....Weighing in tomorrow to see the damage done from the BLOAT ~Proboly can say goodbye to those 130's for a few days! UGH! At least it is here & finally gonna be gone soon.(LOL)
Got to meet My daughters new boyfriend yesterday He seemed sweet~Who knows they may last they may not~At least he was polite & considerate while here & good to everyone~laughed like a typical teen & Blushed & all that cutesy stuff~LORD HELP ME ~I AINT GOOD WITH BOYFRIENDS OF MY DAUGHTER~I kinda like this one ~now watch she will get one I do not like ~maybe I should act like I can't stand this one LOL!~ANYWAYS I AM SO TIRED~HAD A BUSY DAY~Got my hair cut super short again yesterday~The shorter the better...But that is as short as I go~I just like that style of do.~Anyways It grows back out pretty quickly anyways.I Gotta go to bed ~I will type again soon~HUGS TO ALL!!!!!
sorry not to type personals But I am honestly worn out.

:Added a few pics below of the new do ~YEP GOT ME A HEADBAND IN In the first pic~& "TOM" BLOAT ~UGH took today 11-7-10~LOL! Just click to make them bigger ~to get a better view than u get on my avatar~Second pic was me & my son he was still sleepy & being goofy~(we had early hair appointments )LOL~& he Got his hair cut too~ No headband Day of cut 11-6-10.~He will be 13 in February~He is holding strong at 193 to 196 ~trying to reach 180~He started at 209 in June of this year. ( I am super proud of him~He eats as he always does & He exercises) I changed the food around quiet BIT OVER THE LAST 2 years but He doesnt know why all that well & He still eats plenty ~but He has added in exercising 4 to 5 times a week. Which has done him well ~he is 5'10" (YEP He is gonna be super tall!)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Picture 1338691143SDSDSD.jpg (15.2 KB, 15 views)
File Type: jpg Picture 1338691130.jpg (31.1 KB, 13 views)

Last edited by Lori259; 11-08-2010 at 12:50 AM. Reason: To add pics
Lori259 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2010, 09:11 AM   #109  
Calorie Countin' Fool

S/C/G: 274/ticker/150 for now/137?

Welcome to a new week, ladies!

I did well on calories last week, but fell just a bit short of my exercise goal of 5 days per week minimum (I did 4.) BUT, I did buy a new WATP video that I will add into my "arsenal" this week...3 mile walk with reistance bands. Tonight is my elliptical/weights/yoga night.

Lori: I'm sure I sound like a broken record, but you look awesome!

Jiggle: Did you end up going car shopping? Hope it went OK if you did!
NorthernExposure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2010, 09:14 AM   #110  

S/C/G: 330/264/150

Height: 5'4"

Good Morning everyone. Thank God for monday. Up and getting ready to head for the gym. Tonight is TOPS meeting and weigh in. Hope I lost by their scales mine showing a 2 lb lost this morning will see and I will post tonight. Had a good weekend hope everyone the same.

challenge is lose 5 lbs
>>>>>

Last edited by bigmamatexas; 11-08-2010 at 09:15 AM.
bigmamatexas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2010, 10:31 AM   #111  

S/C/G: 240/ticker/140

Good morning! Happy Monday to all. I usually hate mondays but I had a pleasant surprise this morning with the scale showed me down 1.8 lbs!! I've been sick though (ear infections..yes both ears) so I haven't been eating as much so that's probably why but I did have chinese sunday so I was expecting it to be up, so I'm hoping that means the 197.8 was up already. I'm so excited I might actually reach the 195 goal I set for myself.
The weather was so nice this weekend. I wish I had felt better. I did manage to plant some bulbs yesterday but then immediately regretted it as I felt 100x worse the rest of the day. Today I'm feeling comparatively better and since I'm on anti-biotics I'm not contagious so I'm at work. my boss and a coworker are both out sick though, so I guess i know where I got sick from. :P

Lori- Love your new pics! You look fabulous! Congrats!

I hope everyone is doing well! We can do it!
ElizabethG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2010, 11:23 AM   #112  
Get to goal & stay there!

S/C/G: 235/154.8/150

Height: 5'5"

Has it already been a week? Wow, the time is zooming by!

I've been on track this past week and am feeling great.

Hope everyone is doing well.
sandcar150 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2010, 12:04 PM   #113  
No more +sizes

Got my 30 minute toning workout done and will be jumping on the treadmill. Gotta get it done. No more marshmallows!!! I've been so on point with my eating.

All my clothes I bought at the beginning of the summer are getting big and I have plenty of size 12s I just can't get in most of them. So I gotta go get me a couple pairs of slacks for work.

Hope everyone is having a great day!!

Northern - I didn't go car shopping but I told him I would go today after work...I'm in a better place with everything. They did call me and tell me I was approved but the payments are more than I want to pay so I will keep looking.

Last edited by jigglefree; 11-08-2010 at 12:05 PM.
jigglefree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2010, 02:25 PM   #114  
Now Loading Healthy ME

S/C/G: 265/262/187

Height: 5'7"

Hey ya'l!l I usually hate Mondays, but I FINALLY got back on workout plan and I already feel stupendous! I'm pushing my way OUT of the 240's for good and I know I'll see a spike in the next week or two because I'm back to my hardcore work outs and that always means some weight gain, but I'd rather lose the weight slowly and get the body I wants, than be slim and "flabby" does that make sense? I hope, so have a good week!
Fit4Lyfe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2010, 05:24 PM   #115  

S/C/G: 205/160s/128

Height: 5'0"

Hey ladies!

Off to a good start this week - had a delicious salad for lunch yesterday followed by an equally delicious vege-packed lasagne last night. So good. Did an awesome jog/walk after work yesterday and after work today I have my 1 hour Zumba class. Have a salad the same as yesterdays for today's lunch - man I love kumara!!
Hoping for another loss this week, the scale is already moving downwards from yesterday!
rainbowstripe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2010, 06:04 PM   #116  
Maintainer since 8/15/09

S/C/G: 173/118.6/110-115lbs.

Height: 5'3

Slowly losing weight, tomorrow should be better, had 1200 cal. I have Nutella chocolate hazelnut spread in the pantry for my hubby for days, I wish he would eat it all, cause I really had to fight that craving for it all day. I wanted it so bad! I won the battle today, the Nutella lost!
fruitlady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2010, 07:22 PM   #117  

S/C/G: 240/ticker/140

I finally got some of the professional pics back from my friend's wedding. I thought I'd share my hubby and I's 'progress' pic. He's lost 140 lbs here and I've lost 40 here. Actually we were probably bigger, but we avoided the camera so much I don't think I have anything of us at our biggest.

Let's see if this works!

Hubby has been doing Atkins and I've been calorie counting for the most part, just eating less since he's eating less has been pretty simple so far...
ElizabethG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2010, 08:25 PM   #118  
NEVER GIVE UP

S/C/G: 259.9/181.0/145.0

Got a quick sec wanted to say....Thanks elizabethg & Northern~HUGS TO ALL!

Elizabethg~OMG I LOVE YOUR BEFORE & AFTER PICS OF U & YOUR HUBBY~WELL DONE FOR BOTH OF U!! I AM SOOO PROUD! Y'all Rock!
WOOT WOOT

MUST ADD: With my period bloat I weighed 140.0 Even this morning LOL I had to laugh~UGH I wanna have u back 130's soon! This is a grand sign though cause I always usually way 2 to 3 pounds more during "TOM" So I am hoping this is the case if so I should have 130's to stay afterwards until~Thanksgiving day anyways~my Count free of the day year~Though I ate like crazy last year ~Good thing is I get full way quicker now.(LOL) then it is right back to plan the next day. so It will be right back to normal in a few days weight wise.TTYL~I got 3 ornery ~Yet great kids driving me bananas for my attention~hehehehee~A mothers work is never done! Gotta play video games with the boys ~(OH LORD)~OH & my daughter is actually upstairs watching t.v. & getting read to go to bed for the night. She has been good today ~she aint horrible anyways Just has been just being a MAJOR Drama queen. ( I needed a break LOL)
Lori259 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2010, 08:25 PM   #119  
Get to goal & stay there!

S/C/G: 235/154.8/150

Height: 5'5"

Oh my goodness, Elizabeth! You and your husband look wonderful. What a big change in you both, and how great that you two are improving your health together.

Last edited by sandcar150; 11-08-2010 at 08:26 PM.
sandcar150 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2010, 08:59 PM   #120  
Back in Action

S/C/G: 213/197/140

Wow...you all are so inspiring! Love the new hair-do Lori and wowza Elizabeth, you and the hubs look terrific. Way to go!

I am so excited to have made it through the weekend binge free, and pretty close to making it through Monday...only a few hours til bedtime. I think it's pretty safe to say I made it another day. There is still cake however, and it's still sitting on the counter in the exact same spot from hubby's birthday. The same exact amount as last night. If it's still there tomorrow, it's going in the trash. My family certainly is not like their wife/mom. They can walk by a cake 20 times and never even notice it...I don't even have to walk by it, but I still know it's there and how much is left and how old it's getting!

Hope everyone had a good Monday. I get to work the next 2 days so it should be pretty easy staying on plan. Oh and "The Biggest Loser" is on tomorrow night...I never feel like cheating during that show. lol

Last edited by Lori Bell; 11-08-2010 at 09:01 PM.
Lori Bell is offline   Reply With Quote