Old 03-15-2010, 07:04 PM   #16  
Calorie Countin' Fool

S/C/G: 274/ticker/150 for now/137?

Height: 5'6"

Three herring...congrats to you for your weight loss so far! Your job must make it so difficult to stay on plan. Road food and not many opportunities for exericise when you work, then finally coming home and wanting to relax and enjoy your time off a little...I don't know if I would have done as well as you have!

I'm sure you'll find what works though. Good luck!
NorthernExposure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 07:27 PM   #17  

S/C/G: 215.5/185.5/150

Height: 5'5"

Just wanted to congratulate on finding your way!

I'm still hoping to find mine, so thank you for sharing!
beth4365 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 01:53 PM   #18  
No more +sizes

Height: 5'4"

I'm enjoying this post. I have always looked at it as we all have our own individual journey but we travel together. I plan for treats everyday. It's never over 100 calories and always in my calorie budget. The only time I was over was this past Saturday for my hubby's birthday. I plan for eating out so we can continue to have date nights. For me Planning is everything. I knew weeks ago that we were going out and where we would be going and I checked the website for nutrition info so I can plan my day. I try not to leave room for error and I work out 6 days a week.

It has been a great journey and I am actually having fun.
jigglefree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 10:03 PM   #19  
Calorie Countin' Fool

S/C/G: 274/ticker/150 for now/137?

Height: 5'6"

I'm with you jigglefree...planning is everything. DH and I are celebrating our 10th wedding anniversary in two weekends. I want to have a REAL meal (I mean come on, it's been TEN years!), but not go completely crazy, so we're going to do seafood. So many wonderful low cal options (steamed crab legs, grilled shrimp, even lobster!) leaves me room to have a Casear salad--with real dressing--oh how I've missed full fat Caesar dressing--some rice pilaf and maybe even a small sweet treat afterwards

Don't get me wrong, it's going to be a lot more food than I usually eat in a meal...but my goal is to "break even" calorie-wise that day. I'm sure I won't lose, but if I don't gain, I consider that a win. One day of not losing after 3 months of losing is OK with me! Life happens, and we just have to roll with it
NorthernExposure is offline   Reply With Quote