Old 02-18-2010, 08:41 PM   #91  
NEVER GIVE UP

S/C/G: 259.9/181.0/145.0

Height: 5'6"

Just noticed I mis spelled all kinds of stuff please ignore...I am to tired to edit.HUGS!
Lori259 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 09:14 PM   #92  

S/C/G: 230/ticker/154("Normal" BMI)

going on a scale strike! lol...yesterday it was up a few and I hadn't even cheated until yesterday! lol maybe that's y i let myself eat the chinese food?!?!? who knows...but I'm on track today and chuggin the water....i'm gonna try to stay away from that mean 'ol scale until Monday for my official WI...we'll see how strong i can be! lol it'll be the longest since I joined 3FC in september....

did the WATP power mile again today...getting the WATP Fat Burning Miles tomorrow...I really enjoy the power mile, but hoping i'll like the FBM bc it'll offer a longer WO...

sorry I can't keep up with everyone's posts...looks like you're all doing really good...those of you who are sick, I send "get well wishes" your way...those of you who may be retaining water weight bc of TOM...i say "TOM SUCKS!!!" makes me wish I was a man...well not really, but atleast I'd probably lose this weight faster! HAHA and those of you taking classes...Good Luck w/your projects/exams...I couldn't imagine trying to lose weight/get healthy while also attending college!

Hope everyone had an AWESOME OP DAY!

Last edited by KDM322; 02-18-2010 at 09:14 PM.
KDM322 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 12:43 AM   #93  

S/C/G: 310/ticker/155

Height: 5'8

Hope everybody had a good day! I just wanted to geek out and tell you that I finally got my signature!! yaya!!!! Nerd I know. haha

Have a good night all!
farn00a57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 06:33 AM   #94  
keep on truckin' momma

S/C/G: 278/255/170

Height: 5'2

Morning, I'm not sure what workout im doing today..I know i need to do abbs. I also peeked at the scale(like i do every day,LOL) and im still holding onto alot of water,argh.

Were suppose to have some really pretty weather this weekend...in the 60's, i can't wait!!

Lori-i hope your able to get to your doctor soon, feel better soon,k :hugs:

Farn-I use free weights and follow a dvd. over the years ive collected quite a collection of free weights. I also own a barbell. Cool Ticker,i was excited too when i finally got my signature...

ok,just checking in...i will try and bbl today,if not have a great day.
misspriss78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 09:54 AM   #95  
No more +sizes

Height: 5'4"

I fit the size 18w yesterday!!!!!!! Now I just have to loose the "w"!! I'm excited. It gives me incentive to keep working out and stay on plan!! A couple weeks ago, I couldn't fit them and almost got discouraged.

I hear that Ohio Players and my theme song!! FIRE!!!

Last edited by jigglefree; 02-19-2010 at 09:54 AM.
jigglefree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 10:48 AM   #96  

S/C/G: 266/Ticker/150

Height: 5'5"

Default check in...

I'll be weighing in tomorrow... was hoping my TOM would be gone... but it's getting there. I think it will be good though!
NightAngel26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 11:08 AM   #97  

jigglefree: congrats!!! That's awesome!!!

Hope everybody is having a good day today! My exams went extremely well last night...well at least I think so, but you never truly know! Not down anything from yesterday... No biggie. Off to workout!

misspriss78: I've been thinking about investing in some free weights too. It wold be nice to have them around the house so i don't have to constantly run to the gym every time i want to weight lift. Have a good workout!!

Last edited by farn00a57; 02-19-2010 at 11:12 AM.
Old 02-19-2010, 01:59 PM   #98  
On My Way To Skinny

S/C/G: 239/239/130

Height: 5'5.5"

Hello,
Just checking in. I am trying to adjust my calorie level. I was wondering if any of you have a set amount of calories for each meal and snack? I seem to be going over my calories since I have lowered them. I wish everyone a great weekend!

Lori ~ I hope you feel better
MyJourney2Slim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 02:07 PM   #99  
keep on truckin' momma

S/C/G: 278/255/170

Height: 5'2

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyJourney2Slim View Post
Hello,
Just checking in. I am trying to adjust my calorie level. I was wondering if any of you have a set amount of calories for each meal and snack? I seem to be going over my calories since I have lowered them. I wish everyone a great weekend!

Lori ~ I hope you feel better

I try and make each meal around 400 and my snack around 300.

Farn-I think its nice to pull out the free wieghts and get my workout over with. Ive got a gym less than 5mins down the street and i can't seem to get the motivation to get in the car and go there,LOL...i'd rather workout at home. Good news on your exams!

Last edited by misspriss78; 02-19-2010 at 02:09 PM.
misspriss78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 02:13 PM   #100  

MyJourney: I actually try to have 5 meals of 300 piece, sticking to my 1500 calorie range, but i end up usually doing this:

Breakfast:300
Snack:200
Lunch:400
Snack:200
Dinner:400

It really keeps me from becoming hungry since I am not going long hours between meals. I'm pretty much "grazing."
Old 02-19-2010, 03:12 PM   #101  
NEVER EVER going back

S/C/G: 377/240's/150

Height: 5 feet 5 inches

My St. Paddy's day goal is to be 198 for a goal of 7 pounds lost and to get to onederland!!!!
cfmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 03:27 PM   #102  

S/C/G: sz20/20/16

I know that I'm late, but can I join in?

I think that it's realistic to lose a dress size, or half a dress size by next month, St. Patrick's Day. Also, St. Patrick's Day is my twin daughters birthdays!

I am doing more of a low fat/lower carb, no wheat/ alkaline way of eating. 1300 calories.

Hi everyone!
happymama4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 04:58 PM   #103  
Oh buddy, it's on!

Happy Friday everyone!!!! Today has been a great day! My office (all 4 of us - haha!) was treated to lunch today by the president of our company at a fabulous Italian restaurant. And you know what, I wasn't scared to eat out because I planned my day for it! They had so many delicious entrees to choose from, some of which were caloric monsters of course, and I ended up ordering grilled mahi mahi with angel haired pasta in a butter/garlic sauce. I know the pasta was full of calories so I made sure to only have three bites of it and I ate about a 1/4 of the mahi mahi. And it was filling! Oh, I also had a side salad (dressing on the side - did the fork trick!). One thing I'm super proud of is that I stayed away from the bread! That's major for me! The old me would've had at least 2-3 breadsticks. Silly me.

jigglefree Yay on the 18's!!!!!!! You're shrinking, you know that? Keep it going girl!

Girls, I'm so glad it's Friday! Here's to staying OP, sleeping in and having a great weekend!!
Katy05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 06:41 PM   #104  
NEVER GIVE UP

S/C/G: 259.9/181.0/145.0

Feeling About like I did yesterday...But did manage to get the car unstuck..Cause the snow is finally melting! Made a trip to Walmart and got some iron pills...Gonna start taking them 2morrow ~was afraid that adding with the multi vitamin might be to much for the day. Making a doctors appointment on Monday For Monday If Theres no improvement from the iron pills. Or If I get worse than I am now I will go to the emergency room over the weekend. So Far Its unpleasant & really scary But I am dealing with it....OK Enough about me...Other than this morning I was at least back to my ticker weight!! So that was good. 163.0

okkkkkkk.....

KDM322~Hope you are stronger than me on your scale strike~LOL
I can not stay off it not one day or I go nutty~Wait a minute I have always been nutty~I go crazy...Nope already been that too~hehehehehe ~but ya know what I mean.

farn00a57~the day I got my signature was like Christmas morning when I was a child!! LOL! Also glad your exams went well ~I AM SO HAPPY FOR YA!!!

misspriss78~water weight & Tom Weight sucks! LOL it will leave soon Just keep up the good work cause you rock!

jigglefree~SO HAPPY FOR YA!!!! 18 W to 18 regular you can do it girl!! GOOD JOB!

NightAngel26~good Luck with weigh in~hope tom is gone for ya and the scale makes ya smile!

MyJourney2Slim~thanx! Only thing I try to make sure I do is eat the biggest meal in the morning...But I am trying to make everything smaller portions so I can eat more often But I quit eating Totally before 7 p.m. I know that aint exactly what ya asked but I hope that still helps some....HUGS!

cfmama~hey skinny mama! So glad you joined!! I love to read your post elsewhere So its exciting your in this challenge~Your a weight loss queen to me~I bow down to you....HUGS GIRL~COME ON ONEDERLAND!!

happymama4~WELCOME!! YES U CAN DEFINETLY JOIN!!! GOODLUCK WITH YOUR GOALS!!! Wow twins born on st. patricks day What a lucky thing~Your lucky charms! Precious! Are they identical? So curious~!! When I grew up a set of identical twins were my neighbors and my best friends.

Katy05~so proud of u for Being ready for that lunch at the office!!
WAY TO GO! THE NEW U ROCKS & WILL LOSE THOSE POUNDS IN NO TIME!

EVERYONE ELSE~HUGS TO ALL~HOPE YOU DAY WAS FABULOUS!
Lori259 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 11:36 PM   #105  

S/C/G: 203/193/155

Height: 5'2"

Death to muffins, and slow-cooker pork. That's all I have to say about that.

thundahthighs is offline   Reply With Quote