Old 02-15-2010, 08:50 AM   #31  
keep on truckin' momma

S/C/G: 278/255/170

Height: 5'2

Morning, just checking in for the day.

I picked up some weighted 'pink' gloves yesterday for my kickbox workouts and i plan on doing one today. There suppose to help you burn more calories...will see

Yesterday was a fun day, took the kids bowling and of course i strayed from my diet..its ok, ive got a new challenge for myself this month...NO GOING OFF MY PLAN...i can totally do this ( i would normally have a cheat meal on sunday...no more of that crap...im ready to get skinny)

Jules-I need to get back on track like you are with my snacks...i picked up some greek yogurt yesterday and some bananas, my favorite snack. I also picked up some whole wheat crackers and 2% cheese for another snack. It was hard to find whole wheat crackers that are actually whole wheat,LOL.

Hello to everyone! i will bb soon

LETS KICK BUTT TODAY!!!!!
misspriss78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 08:55 AM   #32  
NEVER GIVE UP

S/C/G: 259.9/181.0/145.0

Height: 5'6"

Mkyice~oh~oooops~Well At least I am proud of you for being married to a navy guy then~LOL!!! I am proud of him too!! My daughter would freak out over an anime convention!! She loves the stuff.

JAM~You have cracked me up~And hey to be honest I already think of you as superhuman~CAUSE YOUR THE JAMINATOR!!! LOL
In all honesty I am wishing you lots of luck...I so badly wanna see you get of those smokes for sure~these breathing problems I have Was so not worth any of those cigs I ever smoked...& of course I hope you manage the rest too.~On cranky days you can log in & yell at me to make yourself feel better!!
HUGS!

misspriss~those pink gloves sound awesome!
& the bowling like super fun! ~We all stray from time to time~So no worries cause you know how to lose those pounds obviously~Cause your a little skinny minnie already girl!

Well Was at 164.4 this morning~DANG IT!!! I gotta get myself back to exercising But even walking hurts my shoulder horribly. Actually everthing I have tried does.I guess I just stay on my 1400 calories & eventually IU will be able to exercise again. HOPE EVERYONE HAS A SUPER DAY!
Will post again laters!!

Last edited by Lori259; 02-15-2010 at 11:53 AM.
Lori259 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 09:48 AM   #33  

S/C/G: 297.4/ticker/190

Height: 5'3"

Lori - I'm in for sure! I'm calorie counting, and I think this is a great thread to be in especially if there are other calorie counters here. Food is my biggest struggle...I will need all the support and suggestions I can get!

My goals are to eat 1500 - 1800 calories per day. I want to do some form of exercise everyday even if it is just for 15 minutes....but I want at least 3 days a week were I exercise for 30 minutes at a time so at minimum 2.5 hours of exercise a week. I just want to make it through one week...and then I will go from there. I have a whole menu of breakfasts...snacks...lunch...and dinners made out for the week and I have all the groceries I need.

Thanks for the invite Lori!
McKenziesmomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 10:25 AM   #34  

S/C/G: 264*184.0*145 Sz20*12*8

Height: 5'2"

I am back for this challenge.
I am just getting over being sick and I need a little motivation to get me started again. I have been sick since last wednesday. Yesterday I did come out for a little sunshine. I got on the treadmill and did a little over 2miles. It was hard to get started but it helped.
I am glad to see so many of "us" returning from the previous challenge. I truly love the support with this group. Although I did get to post as much as I would have liked there were times that I made it in just to read, see how everyone was doing and that gave me a boost.

My goal for this challenge is 6.5lbs. This will get me to my 3rd 10% weight loss goal of 193. January was a verrrrry sllllooooww month for me, so I hope to get things moving again. I was VERY excited to see 199.5, but it is too close to the edge. Any weight bouncing and I go over 200. I will be glad to get down a little and have a little breathing room.

Good Luck All!
Jae165 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 11:19 AM   #35  

S/C/G: 193/See ticker/148

Height: 5'4"

Well, my goal is small, but I am hoping that it will be enough to get me comfortably into size 14 pants. My 16s are too big and my 14s fit but not comfortably. So that's my goal. ( I don't know how to put that on a ticker but I think 3 pounds is about what I can do in a month.)
emileigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 12:03 PM   #36  
NEVER GIVE UP

McKenziesmomma~ your welcome girl & I am so glad you decided to come on over!! There is alot of great people in these challenges with such great insprirations & Super Ideas to help with everything we all struggle with.
I have an idea on the 15 mintues...I started out with 15 mintues of exercise just walking while I talk on the phone...Took my breath the first month or so I did it cause I was so outta shape~But I didn't give up and now I Am up to 45 minutes 2 x's a day. It was something easy to do and when I talked on the phone it made it zoom by seemed like.~But there is all kinda of things you can do besides walking ~hope you find something great that works for you!!!

Jae165~So glad your getting over being sick~sending you some motivation vibes! Come on you can do it!!!! Glad your back for another challenge!

emileigh
~sounds like a great goal to me!!
COME ON 14's fit her well For St.patricks day!!! YOU CAN DO IT!!

Last edited by Lori259; 02-15-2010 at 12:07 PM.
Old 02-15-2010, 01:23 PM   #37  
Day 1 back on plan...

S/C/G: 244/tickers/175

It's MONDAY All the treats are gone I'm ready to start this new challenge

Lori- NOpe no reeses peanutbutter cup for me. Dh loves those things...He wouldn't offer I'm pretty sure of that He does actually want to lose about 20 pounds...but for him that will take 2 weeks max. You can't tell he needs to lose that on the outside but the number is important to him on the scale.

McKenziesmomma & emileigh- Welcome

I got my taxes done last night woo hoo...So happy thats over and done with! Will check back later ..Dd's home from school and OMG bored
Losing4another is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 01:42 PM   #38  
No more +sizes

Height: 5'4"

I'm checking in on both threads. My goal is to be in a regular size 18. I will eat on plan (1200-1500 calories) Workout at least 5 times a week and at least three of those being at the gym. I was going to do the 30 Day Shred but not sure about that because I would have to do it before I go to work.

I can make it to the gym since it a building away from my office. I'm focused and ready to get'er done. Looking forward to a celebration with my hubby.
jigglefree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 02:05 PM   #39  
Oh buddy, it's on!

Hi everyone!

I'd love to join in on this challenge! This will be my first CC challenge so I'm excited! Today I start W2 of C25K. So, one of my goals is to stick with the C25K program, which would put me in the middle of W6 of the program on March 17. That's awesome to think about! Other goals:

• Lose 10lbs
• 1200-1400 calories/day
• Exercise 5x/week
• Eat more veggies!!

Yay, let's do this!!
Katy05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 02:37 PM   #40  

S/C/G: 341/209.1/160

Height: 5'8"

I'll join on this one too!

My goal will be to lose 5.5 pounds, stick within my calorie range, go to Curves at least 3 times a week, and average 8,400 steps a day.

~Kerri~
kerbear879 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 02:41 PM   #41  

S/C/G: 266/Ticker/150

Height: 5'5"

A St.Patrick's Day challenge? Hmm... well, I'm already with a first day of spring challenge... lemmie c... so on the 17th of March I want to be 225lbs or fit into my biggest jeans that I can't fit into now... at least 2 pairs!!
NightAngel26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 03:11 PM   #42  

S/C/G: 250/173.6/145

Height: 5'7"

I'm in!

Starting weight: 175.8
Goal weight: 169.8
Total weight loss goal: 6 lbs.

I can do it!!

Also, I have a pair of size 12 pants I'd love to fit into. I bought them prematurely before I was small enough to get into them. It would be awesome to button them up!
MotoMichelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 05:45 PM   #43  
NEVER GIVE UP

Losing4another~ Aint they always bored?? So FUNNY!
~My hubby puts on a few pounds in the winter ~But like yours can get it off in like 2 weeks~LUCKY THEM! LOL
I am so glad they treats are outta your house I am a zillion miles away & was craving that reese cup bad!LOL

jigglefree~LOVE LOVE LOVE YOU NAME ON HERE jigglefree~ADORABLE!
Welcome to the challenge!! And come on regular size 18!!! YOU CAN DO IT GIRL!

Katy05~WELCOME!!! These challenges are such a blast ~Very glad your in good spirits & ready to reach some goals!!! YOU CAN DO IT!!!

kerbear879~WELCOME~Come on 5.5 Pounds!! YOU CAN DO IT!!!

NightAngel26~WELCOME~ COME ON 225 Or those jeans FIT!!! YOU CAN DO IT!!!

MotoMichelle~WELCOME~ Come on 6 pounds Be gone & those size 12 pants Let them fit!! YOU CAN DO IT!!!

My day..
OK~Bad choice I know ~But I decided in this blizzard weather were having in OHIO I could no longer sit still~I walked ~my shoulder is in alittle bit of pain But I gotta do something it was driving me crazy~I can not go outside other than to get into a car Do to my breathing issues in the cold weather & even if I could do that Were snowed in~so I decided To walk(indoors of course)..I hope I let my shoulder rest long enough...Its doesn't hurt horrible just kinda. I Gotta lose 100 pounds In My dads memory and this sitting here is not gonna get it done for me...I am determined to do this for him & For me. ~LOL~Or at least I am gonna give it one heck of a effort!

OH And fabulous news from last night that I have forgot to Share...I was trying on Capris I Had picked up at yards sales in hope of fitting into them by Spring/Summer time....And I had a pair of size 8's & size 6's in American Eagle brand~Anyways I tried them on several months ago~the 8's fit tight but I could get them on without laying down~the 6 's was pull them on & scream and hold the breath lay down Fight for air ~Zip them up then say they fit relase that dang zipper and get them babies off type of fit~! ~LOL ~Anyways the 8's are too big now! And the 6's fit like a dream!!! HOLY GOD I CAN WEAR a size 6 In American eagle brand~Only size 6 I own though~ DANG IT! But still so dang exciting!

Last edited by Lori259; 02-15-2010 at 05:58 PM.
Old 02-15-2010, 06:12 PM   #44  

S/C/G: 148.8/130.0/118

Height: 5'3.75"

I just wanted to pop in and say hello to everyone. I hope you all are having a great start to our challenge.

Lori: I hope you feel better and I know you'll get past the 100lb mark don't worry.

Today i'm on track so far, but i still have another class til 9 and i'm having a crappy day so I just want to eat cheetos. Yesterday was a rough day..(don't want to talk about it.) To add one more thing to my goals I said it in the V-day challenge I have a pair of jean capris from 7 years ago and I fit into them but they are snug, i want to really fit into them. So one day at a time. Well that's it for now..again I hope everyone is having a great first day. Talk to you later
jdonato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 07:05 PM   #45  

S/C/G: 230/ticker/154("Normal" BMI)

WOW! You guys have been busy posting!!! LoL

to all the new people who's never done a challenge or never done a challenge with us! These challenges are very encouraging and atleast for me, keep me accountable!! I love signing on every day and reading the posts! I don't always post something, but usually read through the thread every day. As I've said before, it's all 3FC that's gotten me into ONEderland and where I am today!!!

Katy---I too am doing C25K...on wk 6, so I plan on finishing the week before SPD...it's a great program!!! actually making me believe I could be a runner! LoL

As alot of you have said, a new size would be great...I have several pairs of Sz.16 jeans that all fit and some are even getting big...when I try on 14s they're still really tight...however, I was shopping this weekend and tried on several pairs of Sz14 dress pants and they fit!!!! I didn't buy any of course because I would love to get down to atleast a 12 before I start buying new clothes...hopefully, I'll be a 12 before June so that I can get new clothes for the beach! I bought a tankini in a sz. 16 that was on sale this past fall but I don't think I'm gonna need it...I'm starting to think I'll need a new bathing suit also!!! YAAHOOO!!!!
KDM322 is offline   Reply With Quote