Old 02-04-2010, 11:36 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 230.8/see ticker/160

Height: 5'8

Default "Healthy" cheesecake with full fat cream cheese

I bought a bunch of cubes of cream cheese hoping to make some mini muffin size cheesecakes to keep in the freezer but I'm having a hard time finding a recipe. They would be crustless. Just the filling I guess. Anyone have any idea how I'd do it?
babygrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 12:22 PM   #2  
Workin' It

Glory has a recipe in the maintainer's recipe section for strawberry cheesecake bites. The filling that gets squirted into the strawberries has cream cheese, powdered sugar, lemon juice and a little vanilla. Fat free cream cheese, though. You could make that filling, squirt it into drops on a sheet and freeze it maybe?

I'm so not a good cook, so can't offer any more advice. Sorry.
Shannon in ATL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 01:15 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 263/ticker/156

Height: 5'7"

maybe check the Carb Counters forum? Crustless but full fat cheese cake sounds more like a low carb thing to me.
PeanutsMom704 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 05:23 PM   #4  
Closet health nut!

S/C/G: S268/C170s/G140s

Height: Officially 5'-6"

I make what I will call a "cheescake" but it's really more like a pudding I guess. Whatever though it takes good. I do use FF Cream cheese, but you could adjust as necessary for the full fat.

2oz FF Cream Cheese
A little lemon juice
1 Tbsp Splenda
1-2 Tbsp Cool Whip

Mix it all together throw a 1/2 cup of SF pie cheeries and 1/2 a sheet of graham cracker on it and enjoy!

That recipe is about 150 cals

I'm sure you could make an actual cheese cake with splenda and egg beaters to reduce the calories. Google Atkins Cheesecake recipes and I'm sure you will find something.
ncuneo is offline   Reply With Quote