Experimenting with workout times

• So, I've decided to try working out after work. I prefer to go in the morning, but I find that right after work is a hard time for me. I'm usually hungry, and I want a glass of wine. If I can hold out until dinner and have my glass of wine then, and not eat except for some raw veggies, I'm much more like to keep my calories in the right range.

So I though going to workout as a way to mark the end of the day and a way to unwind might help me to break this pattern.

I'll let you all know how the experiment goes!
  • I would love to start my day at the gym, but I cannot get up at all for a workout. I hear my alarm go off at 5:45 and I say heck no and reset the alarm. I workout after class, it works better for me.
  • I work out during the week at 9pm. Most people are so tired then, but for some reason this is the time that I have the most energy. On the weekends I will usually work out shortly after waking up just so I can shower and get on with my day. How much I eat does depend a lot on when I work out I have found. I hope you can find the routine that is right for you!
  • I find that I have most energy midday...I am on maternity leave so I am flexible as to when I can exercise...early mornings do not really work well for me as I tend to take a long time to wake up!
  • I right there with Beachbabe. The mornings and I are not friends. I workout around 9pm as well. I have the intentions to workout in the morning, but it...just...never...happens...
  • I can't for the life of me develop a consistent workout time. I get my workouts in each day, but never at the same time. I wish that I could.