Strawberry Banana Crepes

• My absolute favorite breakfast ever is strawberry banana crepes at a restaurant that I don't know if I can mention the name of or not, so I won't. Anyway I was playing with breakfast this morning, trying to come close to the flavor while keeping with SB principles. It came out really good so I thought I'd share-

Strawberry Banana Crepes

2 eggs
    1/4 cup unsweetened vanilla flavored almond milk (more or less to taste-I added a little less than this and my crepe came out a little thick)
    1 tsp cinnamon
    1 tsp splenda or other sweetener

filling
    1/4 cup lf ricotta cheese (or plain lf yogurt)
    1 tsp splenda
    a few drops vanilla extract
    1/3 small banana cut in bite size pieces
    2-3 small strawberries cut in bite size pieces

Grease pan lightly with smart balance. Beat the eggs, almond milk, cinnamon and splenda until well mixed. Pour in pan (make sure it's non stick and the size you want your crepe to be) and cook on med high until firm on one side. Flip over and do the other side. While crepe cooks, mix together filling ingredients.

When crepe is fully cooked, put on plate and place filling in middle. Roll up, top with a couple thin slices of strawberry and banana and serve. SF strawberry syrup would finish this off perfectly I think, but it was great without it also.
  • Sounds yummy. I haven't made crepes, but this recipe is tempting me to try them.